• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Played a single one tonight in the 222 and se… been cashing all night but Kemba is going to cost me at the end. Looks like I may bubble out

That sucks. Hope you hold on. You don’t have Clarkson do you? He’s just hurtin’ me here. I have some shares, but not enough. Was surprised how highly owned he was, although I guess it makes sense.

• FantasySultan

kawhi a little bitch. so after the kobe tribute and how hes said kobe means so much to him and how kobe would want them to go out and beat the sht out of the other team…..he sits it out!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

That sucks. Hope you hold on. You don’t have Clarkson do you? He’s just hurtin’ me here. I have some shares, but not enough. Was surprised how highly owned he was, although I guess it makes sense.

Nope. Ingles and Bogdanovic (sac) and they have done nothing in the last 10 minutes

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Clarkson hurt me so many times this year after the trade… thinking I was so clever rostering him with Conley out in good matchups and he has done squat… and of course tonight he goes off…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

Geez. Some things never change. Thought it was going to be a great night. Went from up 1,000 to only up 200 in like the last 15 minutes.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

Now only up 135!

I’m going to be losing money before the night is over!

• tmarohl

Man, this is a brutal back to back for Denver. They are still playing and it is almost midnight central time. Probably two hours until they get on a plane. Then two hour flight to Milwaukee, and another 30 minutes to their hotel. Means they probably get to Milwaukee at 5 AM or so.

• BBWC_10

My late LU is at 245 with Kawhi’s big fat ZERO…Would made good money if I had that news and switched over to Jokic

• Nmj4786

Well Clarkson saved my night!

• FunchessOfFun

That Clarkson run cost me 2 $555 tickets fml

• Rolled

Dedmon the difference

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Man, this is a brutal back to back for Denver. They are still playing and it is almost midnight central time. Probably two hours until they get on a plane. Then two hour flight to Milwaukee, and another 30 minutes to their hotel. Means they probably get to Milwaukee at 5 AM or so.

Yeah, kind of why I’m wondering if GIannis just sits out another one.

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

Geez. Some things never change. Thought it was going to be a great night. Went from up 1,000 to only up 200 in like the last 15 minutes.

Yep same with me, I loved Fox tonight, wish I put him in my main LU.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, kind of why I’m wondering if GIannis just sits out another one.

He has only played one game in the last 10 days. I don’t think he sits. They claim he has a “shoulder issue”. Not really buying it. I think Tuesday was to make a case for Middleton and Bledsoe for All Star game.

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

Yep same with me, I loved Fox tonight, wish I put him in my main LU.

I am usually very heavy on Fox as I love his game. Didn’t particularly like the matchup tonight with Beverly playing. I was very heavy on Clarkson though, and he was only 5% owned on FD.

• SkateFiend

The KL late scratch did almost nothing to elevate my lineups that didn’t have him. Seriously, it made almost no difference whatsoever. If he was scratched an hour before lock PG13 and Lou Williams would have been chalk at two sites and all those lineups would be dead right now. If you had someone like Donovan Mitchell it really didn’t matter what you did. One mistake, and you’re out.

No late swap needs to go away. The “re-optimization” following late scratch will almost certainly offer no real edge to pros, unless they’re in that papagates level. Theoretically it should. But the NBA is such a crapshoot that tinkering after players were announced out is just as likely to make your lineups WORSE, not better. That’s how NBA is right now.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

The KL late scratch did almost nothing to elevate my lineups that didn’t have him. Seriously, it made almost no difference whatsoever. If he was scratched an hour before lock PG13 and Lou Williams would have been chalk at two sites and all those lineups would be dead right now. If you had someone like Donovan Mitchell it really didn’t matter what you did. One mistake, and you’re out.

No late swap needs to go away. The “re-optimization” following late scratch will almost certainly offer no real edge to pros, unless they’re in that papagates level. Theoretically it should. But the NBA is such a crapshoot that tinkering after players were announced out is just as likely to make your lineups WORSE, not better. That’s how NBA is right now.

I guess I understand this for the late slate. But did anyone actually play Kawhi in the main slate? If so, they are doing it wrong.

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

I am usually very heavy on Fox as I love his game. Didn’t particularly like the matchup tonight with Beverly playing. I was very heavy on Clarkson though, and he was only 5% owned on FD.

I’m not concerned about Bev defense anymore, I’d rather stay away from who Kawhi is guarding. Fox is the one of the fastest guys in the NBA, Bev and Lou are too old for that kid.

• BBWC_10

Does Lebron score 81 points tomorrow to honor Kobe? I really like my dummy LU already, remind me tomorrow not to change it unless there is an injury.

• moosedrool

@tmarohl said...

I guess I understand this for the late slate. But did anyone actually play Kawhi in the main slate? If so, they are doing it wrong.

I’m def doing it wrong then. Only play the $25 SE and up on FD, and had KL locked in early. Maybe it was the narrative I bought into, or the fact that PG was on a minutes restriction.And that Holmes and Bagley were still out. Honestly felt he could have gone off for 65+. Pretty much hit all my question marks in Garland, Craig and Bridges. Had TYoung locked in early too.

• tmarohl

@moosedrool said...

I’m def doing it wrong then. Only play the $25 SE and up on FD, and had KL locked in early. Maybe it was the narrative I bought into, or the fact that PG was on a minutes restriction.And that Holmes and Bagley were still out. Honestly felt he could have gone off for 65+. Pretty much hit all my question marks in Garland, Craig and Bridges. Had TYoung locked in early too.

I guess I don’t understand that play. Although I haven’t been setting the world on fire lately. He wasn’t even in my player pool for consideration tonight.

• tmarohl

What is with Philly? They kick ass at home and are barely competitive on the road. Do they think they will turn that trend around in the post season?

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

Does Lebron score 81 points tomorrow to honor Kobe? I really like my dummy LU already, remind me tomorrow not to change it unless there is an injury.

I think there is a higher probability of him having a typical fantasy point night in the mid 50’s, than there is of him having a slate breaking performance.

• gaelicgirl

Cashed for $5 on the after hours slate again, 727th out of 8333 this time

Faded all Clippers, had Fox, Hield and yet another dud from Bjelica. Morris, Barton, Grant and Joker from Nuggets, Bojan and a super dud from Mitchell. One of these nights I hope to not have any duds LOL but I’ll take cashing for now

• moosedrool

@tmarohl said...

I guess I don’t understand that play. Although I haven’t been setting the world on fire lately. He wasn’t even in my player pool for consideration tonight.

Yeah, and your player pool was correct and mine sucked arse. No to mention, though, they had the extra day off. There was absolutely nothing reported of him being questionable or anything. I’m suprised he wasn’t in your player pool.Hypothetically speaking, what kind of FP’s do you think he would have had?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler