• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

I guess I understand this for the late slate. But did anyone actually play Kawhi in the main slate? If so, they are doing it wrong.

He was 12% owned at FD. So almost 12% of lineups died int that FD contest. Another 5-10% (I’m guessing) that owned Donovon Mitchell also died. I only played one KL lineup and on Mitchell lineup, most of the rest failed to cash.

The range of outcomes in the NBA is so narrow that fears of pros reoptimizing their lineup after late scratches is probably WAY overblown. Most players would have gravitated to PG13 and Lou if KL was scratched an hour before game and those lineups would be dead. The money saved by taking KL out easily go to the wrong kinds of players. Upgrades can prove to be downgrades in the NBA real easy.

• moosedrool

@tmarohl said...

What is with Philly? They kick ass at home and are barely competitive on the road. Do they think they will turn that trend around in the post season?

Point guards eat them UP!!

• Dfspacman

Quantum roulette made my night better after the horrible dfs night

• tmarohl

@moosedrool said...

Yeah, and your player pool was correct and mine sucked arse. No to mention, though, they had the extra day off. There was absolutely nothing reported of him being questionable or anything. I’m suprised he wasn’t in your player pool.Hypothetically speaking, what kind of FP’s do you think he would have had?

42-45. My thinking is George was back, Beverly was back, and Kawhi would go back to the same production he had when everyone was healthy and wouldn’t be extended.

• tmarohl

Maybe I am a sucker, but I just sent a donation to the mamba fund to support the other families impacted by the crash.

• moosedrool

@tmarohl said...

42-45. My thinking is George was back, Beverly was back, and Kawhi would go back to the same production he had when everyone was healthy and wouldn’t be extended.

Even with PG on minutes restriction? Reported he was only slotted for 15 but I think he ended up at 19 minutes. But, you are right – should have never played KL. I’m just bitter cause I hit pretty much the rest of my LU

• tmarohl

@moosedrool said...

Even with PG on minutes restriction? Reported he was only slotted for 15 but I think he ended up at 19 minutes. But, you are right – should have never played KL. I’m just bitter cause I hit pretty much the rest of my LU

I really don’t think any Clipper is playable at current prices when everyone is available. Much like past years Warriors, someone needs to be out.

• makeitrain99

BBWC_10
    If you need to be reminded not to change your lineup and instinct due to reading this forum tomrw then you are fucked. Save your money and quit dfs. I read the forum daily for entertainment and laughs. Panda and 5 others are the only opinions I respect. They know who they are. The others whine on here later in the evening saying “was gonna, should of, could of; ect or then announce they ban a player they will never play again until the next game! 🙄 Cancel your entry because you are not gonna cash. You are gonna hate me but I’m saving you money if your already pessimistic and feel you have to post it to the forum… just saying. Your welcome!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Maybe I am a sucker, but I just sent a donation to the mamba fund to support the other families impacted by the crash.

Kindness is never a sucker move

• Awon1

@makeitrain99 said...

BBWC_10
    If you need to be reminded not to change your lineup and instinct due to reading this forum tomrw then you are fucked. Save your money and quit dfs. I read the forum daily for entertainment and laughs. Panda and 5 others are the only opinions I respect. They know who they are. The others whine on here later in the evening saying “was gonna, should of, could of; ect or then announce they ban a player they will never play again until the next game! 🙄 Cancel your entry because you are not gonna cash. You are gonna hate me but I’m saving you money if your already pessimistic and feel you have to post it to the forum… just saying. Your welcome!

Who are the 5 others you recommend besides Panda?

I’m a lurker want to know who to trust.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I didn’t have time to do much research tonight, and am having one of my best nights of the month. Nothing to break the bank, but cashing 7/8 on DK and 3/5 on FD. Built most of my lineups yesterday. No news really to make me tinker.

I hear you. Some of my best lineups have been when I’m on the shitter and I just wing it.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Honorable is not being a sucker.👍

• miggs6876

My single bullet scored 340. I stacked Lowry, Ibaka, and Skiam and ran it back with Sexton. Also, had Beal. Big error was playing Thies over MPJ.

• tmarohl

My best did 366.3.
    Trae
    Rozier
    Beal
    Clarkson
    Barton
    Siakam
    Ibaka
    Bjelica
    Bryant.

• zpa1989

Pretty unbelievable having milton young Beal, Clarkson, ibaka lineup barely min cashes. Crazy I tell ya. Didn’t want to play Hayward with tatum back in a game that was likely to blow out. Frustrating. Bjelica brown and George killed me.

• miggs6876

@makeitrain99 said...

BBWC_10

Go to bed. The forum has many dynamics to it. One happens to be venting. You are free to skip over any post that you chose. I don’t hate you. I hate your post and the pompass attitude.

• miggs6876

@zpa1989 said...

Pretty unbelievable having milton young Beal, Clarkson, ibaka lineup barely min cashes. Crazy I tell ya. Didn’t want to play Hayward with tatum back in a game that was likely to blow out. Frustrating. Bjelica brown and George killed me.

Great call on Milton and Clarkson. Too bad the others didn’t work out. It’s tough to cash.

• dgballer

@Awon1 said...

Who are the 5 others you recommend besides Panda?

I’m a lurker want to know who to trust.

Tmarhol for bucks
    Frugal mavs
    GG knows dubs
    When ever super buck wild posts
    Njsum is good
    But don’t blame other people if yours/their picks don’t work out because ultimately you are the one clicking on that player

• BBWC_10

@makeitrain99 said...

BBWC_10

And if I needed your opinion I’d ask for it! I was being facesious with people who I converse with on a daily basis and probably understand my humor. I don’t need your advice on money or anything else in my life. I own 2 beautiful houses 1 on a lake the other in the suburbs. I put 2 kids through college and another currently there. I think I’ve done pretty good in life so far without your advise or help.

• Herf

Dedmon, Bryant, and Clarkson were great plays last night. I was far to heavy on Tobias, Donovan, Kemba, and Will Barton.

I saw that Superstars92 and Panda did well in the $350K Fadeaway on DK. Good work!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).