8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) — T: 233
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) — T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Charlotte ( 8.5 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) — T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) — T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• IT4MVP

Dame/Ja or Luka/Rozier

• telestraightshooter

Memphis has fresh, perhaps rusty legs, have not played in 12 days, have not Lost since Jan 7th

SA is BTB – 2/3

• deepfat

Seems like the kind of night that doesn’t have a ton of high upside leverage plays. Pretty even potential ownership across the board. Heavy cash game night.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@tmarohl said...

Nothing of significance on the latest injury report, unless you are concerned that Jared Dudley is out.

I am concerned that he is still in the league.

• Tajtrivedi

Any reason nader is seeing mins and does it continue tonight? Is it Booker’s absence?

• monarch

Anyone going with Derrick White?

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Wow, 13 of the Mavericks’ first 19 games have been on the road. That’s brutal.

Add in KP coming back from injury and COVID and you have the mess that is the Dallas Mavs.

• frugal

My thoughts on tonight…get as much CHI/POR as possible hedged with SAS playing a sure to be rusty MEM.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Anyone going with Derrick White?

Don’t think so.

• dominicanpapi

Butler is back, Herro in. Cov in.

• monarch

Also really like Buddy Hield as a pivot to chalk Haliburton. In his last two games vs the Miami Heat he has attempted a combined thirty (yes, thirty) three pointers.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Also really like Buddy Hield as a pivot to chalk Haliburton. In his last two games vs the Miami Heat he has attempted a combined thirty (yes, thirty) three pointers.

Buddy I can get on board with. Very good spot.

• madmanjayWV

@dominicanpapi said...

Butler is back, Herro in. Cov in.

Gary Trent still a thing, then?

• Wooden_Bones

Butler playing with no restrictions.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@madmanjayWV said...

Gary Trent still a thing, then?

Technically. He’s more a product of CJ being out. Price is kind of right there though.

• frugal

You guys see the footage of skinny Butler? Lost 12 pounds fighting Covid. Crazy…

• monarch

Looking forward to seeing Keldon Johnson and Brandon Clarke defending each other. I like both players with a lean towards Keldon although Vegas doesn’t much care for the game environment.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Looking forward to seeing Keldon Johnson and Brandon Clarke defending each other. I like both players with a lean towards Keldon although Vegas doesn’t much care for the game environment.

Are you sure they’re going to defend each other? Won’t Clarke primarily be playing Center?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Are you sure they’re going to defend each other? Won’t Clarke primarily be playing Center?

Isn’t that going to be young JaMychal Green?

Brandon Clarke is a tooth pick. Either way Keldon is killing those dudes off the dribble tonight. Memphis poor vs the power forward three as well

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Tmarohl

I believe it was you who asked who was playing daily cbb…it must have been the 3rd day cause I cashed again…this time more than the min I usually do.

6th in the Daily Dollar
    63rd in the Quarter Jukebox
    75th in the Dime Time
    77th in the $1 And One

I only play the $2.35 each day lol But turned it into $13.40 today haha

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Isn’t that going to be young JaMychal Green?

Brandon Clarke is a tooth pick. Either way Keldon is killing those dudes off the dribble tonight. Memphis poor vs the power forward three as well

Yeah, I guess you’re right.

Brain is mush these days. Tillman i guess would be the C technically, with Clarke PF.

• Brendan239

Shoot, off Carmelo now

• BigSeph

Call me insane, but I’ve got Blake+Draymond as my core for lineups.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone going to play the Carter/Galloway/Moore game?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone going to play the Carter/Galloway/Moore game?

umm

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).