8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) — T: 233
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) — T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Charlotte ( 8.5 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) — T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) — T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone going to play the Carter/Galloway/Moore game?

Seems unnecessary today. Carter was such a strong idea the other day based on his prior minutes/ the way they usually sub but that got blown up. I guess if you have an awesome lineup with the last spot at $3300 and below you could just run it a few times and wheel through them (which I do often). But meh.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Tmarohl

I believe it was you who asked who was playing daily cbb…it must have been the 3rd day cause I cashed again…this time more than the min I usually do.

6th in the Daily Dollar
    63rd in the Quarter Jukebox
    75th in the Dime Time
    77th in the $1 And One

I only play the $2.35 each day lol But turned it into $13.40 today haha

Nice, i just throw a dollar in and don’t even really try to study or analyze, just keep the streak going. Typically get my dollar back.

• rstylz

This might be the first time this has ever been said in this forum but i think it might be a Markkanen night

• madmanjayWV

@Pandamonious said...

I was on GANGSTA Galloway last night, but hoped off earlier today…. just can’t do it….

• tmarohl

@rstylz said...

This might be the first time this has ever been said in this forum but i think it might be a Markkanen night

I think I would play Dray before Markkanen

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rstylz said...

I think it was last season, several of us were riding that “this is Lauri’s night, finally” wagon.

It was a sad wagon.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Nice, i just throw a dollar in and don’t even really try to study or analyze, just keep the streak going. Typically get my dollar back.

Me either it’s all guess work. There are a couple thing s I look at in the box scores but other than that I know nothing!

• Tajtrivedi

If Porzingis is out, josh richardson at 4200 looks nice

• Brendan239

@Brendan239 said...

Shoot, off Carmelo now

Of course, who under him can put up 40 and it’s against Chi

• monarch

The spot is really good for LaMelo and PJ

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Seems unnecessary today. Carter was such a strong idea the other day based on his prior minutes/ the way they usually sub but that got blown up. I guess if you have an awesome lineup with the last spot at $3300 and below you could just run it a few times and wheel through them (which I do often). But meh.

I think this is good reasoning. Specifically “seems unnecessary today,” which in reality is probably truth. This combined with the GIF from the Wire have talked me off that ledge.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

The spot is really good for LaMelo and PJ

Been thinking bout building a Bridge, but I’d hate to see it burn.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Not even if they were free.

• captainwacky

@Tajtrivedi said...

If Porzingis is out, josh richardson at 4200 looks nice

He’s $3900 on FD, which seems egregious to me regardless. First piece there, and having a hard time getting off him even though it’s not exactly sexy.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I think this is good reasoning. Specifically “seems unnecessary today,” which in reality is probably truth. This combined with the GIF from the Wire have talked me off that ledge.

I mean, do you know the pain it brings me to type ‘unnecessary’ in relation to not one, not two, but three punts?!

• rstylz

@Pandamonious said...

I think it was last season, several of us were riding that “this is Lauri’s night, finally” wagon.

It was a sad wagon.

lol, that is ringing a bell now that you mention it.

Lauri is closing the game as the C. Vs Kanter or Melo.

Looked better a few minutes ago before Convington wasn’t in for sure.

• Kanner88

@Brendan239 said...

Shoot, off Carmelo now

Why ? Should still play 30 minutes, no ?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I mean, do you know the pain it brings me to type ‘unnecessary’ in relation to not one, not two, but three punts?!

I’m sorry to make you do that. It was probably unnecessary of me.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

lol, that is ringing a bell now that you mention it.

Lauri is closing the game as the C. Vs Kanter or Melo.

Looked better a few minutes ago before Convington wasn’t in for sure.

Yeah, well last year Lauri had a different coach and was supposedly playing injured a lot of the season. Should be different now a days.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    12m
    Status note: No Bucks players will be rested on Saturday.

Shumpert to sign with the Nets. They must not have been able to get J.R. Smith.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

Giving Fanduel a shot for once. I’ve done well in Yahoo NBA and want to try the non position eligibility of FD. This interface on the computer is so much worse than DK. So do they have any bigger SE or 3 max contests or just the ones I am seeing almost full? Kind of cool they have the 3$ lottery that DK used to have. Anything else I am missing? I see the RG SE series wish I would have gotten on it earlier.

• tmarohl

@ImADonk11 said...

Giving Fanduel a shot for once. I’ve done well in Yahoo NBA and want to try the non position eligibility of FD. This interface on the computer is so much worse than DK. So do they have any bigger SE or 3 max contests or just the ones I am seeing almost full? Kind of cool they have the 3$ lottery that DK used to have. Anything else I am missing? I see the RG SE series wish I would have gotten on it earlier.

Fanduels interface on the computer is about 10 million times better than draftkings.

• tmarohl

@ImADonk11 said...

A new single entry contest will start Monday. I think it will be for $5

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    12m
    Status note: No Bucks players will be rested on Saturday.

Shumpert to sign with the Nets. They must not have been able to get J.R. Smith.

They really needed that 5th ambiguous undersized wing where you just kinda make a face watching them pretend to be ‘combo’ guards?

• tmarohl

I can’t bring myself to pay 10.6 for Lillard on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).