NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 pm Philadelphia vs. Minnesota(-3.5) —- 192.5(o/u)
    7:30 pm Atlanta(-7) vs. Portland —- 202.5(o/u)
    7:30 pm Boston vs. Houston(-6.5) —- 207(o/u)
    7:30 pm Cleveland(-8) vs. Sacramento (16-28) —- 202.5(o/u)
    7:30 pm Brooklyn vs. Toronto(-7.5) —- 198.5(o/u)
    8:00 pm New Orleans vs. L.A. Clippers(-6) —- 199(o/u)
    8:00 pm Miami vs. Dallas(-9) —- 192.0(o/u)
    9:00 pm Utah vs. Golden State(-10) —- 205.0(o/u)
    10:30 pm Phoenix(-6) vs. Chicago —- 211(o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• crazylox2001

reke and green or harden ingles

• Sballen

@jblakeman8 said...

Mario Chalmers will be the most overrated player tonight. He will not be in a single one of my lineups. Whiteside as well. Chalmers is a death trap that everyone goes back to every time Wade sits.

Reverse psychology? LMAO. In all seriousness, chalmers has been value for me multiple times with wade out….but yea he’s thrown up some duds as well. I personally believe he’s good value tonight but time will tell I guess. I’m laying off whiteside though.

• rANDOLPH53

Aminu a better play than Ingles now that Parsons is out?

• ckwinnings

Is it R Jefferson or Aminu for Parsons? Rotoworld mentioned Jefferson.

• bangthedrummond

Ajinca -Askik-Cunningham Trio. Ajinca did well last time AD was out. But Asik is the projected starter along with Anderson and Cunningham.

• knickstape7

anyone have any news on lebron?!

• rANDOLPH53

I’m not sure. I just saw on Aminu’s analysis “If Chandler Parsons happens to miss any time, Aminu could be a solid play if he can get more minutes on a regular basis.”

• bstreich9

LeBron is in.

• Ashbyjarr

Redick will start tonight

• falconboy67

LBJ is playing

• jblakeman8

@Sballen said...

Reverse psychology? LMAO. In all seriousness, chalmers has been value for me multiple times with wade out….but yea he’s thrown up some duds as well. I personally believe he’s good value tonight but time will tell I guess. I’m laying off whiteside though.

No reverse psychology…he literally will not be in a single lineup. Any lineup I made tonight where is was thinking about Chalmers I elected to pay down for Lavine, Vazquez, or Beverly.

Im sure Chalmers will kill it just because.

• sneaksox

@rANDOLPH53 said...

Aminu a better play than Ingles now that Parsons is out?

I’m curious if Aminu or Jefferson will get the start…Aminu played 29 mins the other night while Jefferson rode the bench the whole game, but Jefferson started last time Parsons was out.

• tigervol

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

James (wrist) will play Friday, the Cleveland Plain Dealer’s Chris Haynes reports.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@infantryboys said...

For the price I’d go Bosh, or plug Thad Young and invest the savings elsewhere.

Thanks to you both. Yeah, I didn’t think millsap was the answer so I was already moving things around. Now I likely have too much young as I had him in most already and some josh smith. Good news I swapped Chalmers out and moved up in pg to safer/better choices.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

gotta love NBA DFS. I just love having to rush swap out players! (dripping sarcasm)

• tigervol

Redick (back) will play and start against the Pelicans on Friday, the Orange County Register reports.

• NGJSkillz

leaving $800 on the table and not upgrading from curry to kyrie. hope this works out.

• MCD215

Anyone have any insight into how the Bulls have performed on B2B nights?

• Osubball23

gl to everyone!

• gcowboy5886

I’m giving Jimmy Butler a try tonight… I’ll get what I deserve

• Gheag2014

Had to throw Lebron in a few gpps last minute.. 2.5% in the swat

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

gl everyone! We’re going to need it!

• munco

Dammit. Just saw Lebron is playing. Tried getting Kyrie out of lineups but was too later other than swapping him out of one LU.

• tigervol

It’s go time folks! Good luck!

• munco

Dammit. Just saw Lebron is playing. Tried getting Kyrie out of lineups but was too later other than swapping him out of one LU.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).