• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Dallas ( -11 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at New York ( 10.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Portland ( -7 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• malazanjohn

Is it crazy that my first draft LU has mostly Mavs/Suns?

• Brandon684

I’m all over MKG tonight especially if Batum is out.

• landos

Batum confirmed out. No update yet on Lin or Lamb. Prolly gonna avoid them even if they play.

Definitely looking hard at MKG and Kemba. I’d consider Troy Daniels but there’s so much value already tonight.

Really liking CJ McCollum up against the “defense” of Zach Lavine and Kevin Martin

• percy1207

so where does everyone get the defensive stats on individual players from?

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@landos said...

Batum confirmed out. No update yet on Lin or Lamb. Prolly gonna avoid them even if they play.

Definitely looking hard at MKG and Kemba. I’d consider Troy Daniels but there’s so much value already tonight.

Really liking CJ McCollum up against the “defense” of Zach Lavine and Kevin Martin

fade daniels he only got 8 minutes last game

• clatrndzl

Won my first GPP last night. Don’t get too excited. It was the $2 FD NBA Shot #3. $500 for first! I am absolutely tickled! Also did well in other tourneys!

• ankrumfishing

@clatrndzl said...

Won my first GPP last night. Don’t get too excited. It was the $2 FD NBA Shot #3. $500 for first! I am absolutely tickled! Also did well in other tourneys!

Congrats brotha!! Who cares what it was, still awesome and hard to win!

• clatrndzl

@ankrumfishing said...

Congrats brotha!! Who cares what it was, still awesome and hard to win!

Thank you! I didn’t want people reading the first sentence and thinking I won for thousands and thousands. I am very pleased.

Truthfully just goes to show that anyone can win.

Now I have a substantial bankroll and hopefully can manage it and make it grow!

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@clatrndzl said...

Thank you! I didn’t want people reading the first sentence and thinking I won for thousands and thousands. I am very pleased.

Truthfully just goes to show that anyone can win.

Now I have a substantial bankroll and hopefully can manage it and make it grow!

congrats to you it is so hard to win. I had 330pts and did not cash

• clatrndzl

@coach232 said...

Thank you. My winning score was 383.3.

And you’re right it is very difficult to win. Past week was rough and all of a sudden I am doing good. Had a good night Friday night as well, not like last night….but made a few buckaroos.

• ankrumfishing

@coach232 said...

I hear ya, I had 337.7 & 324.3 and won a total of $4 lol. Short slate and high point totals and pace really boosted the scoring last night.

• TheWhiteMamba

@coach232 said...

Same here. Finished with 330.1 and didn’t even cash. Smh.

• zpa1989

idk bout you guys im still in shock of jordan hill’s season high last night and the fact you had to fade a 60 burger from lopez to win on FD. no logic evidence or research could of led you to think hill outscores miles turner, who has just so much more upside. just can’t wrap my head around it.

• TommyWantWingy33

@landos said...

Lavine and Martin both come off the bench. So unless he moved to a bench roll. McCollum should be guarded by wiggins or tayshaun prince.

• Sixers610

@clatrndzl said...

Dude, winning $500 off $2 is a big deal. No matter how experienced you are. Congrats!

• LarkDizzle

@clatrndzl said...

Thank you. My winning score was 383.3.

And you’re right it is very difficult to win. Past week was rough and all of a sudden I am doing good. Had a good night Friday night as well, not like last night….but made a few buckaroos.

What was your team?

• clatrndzl

Holiday
    Parker
    Ellis
    Harden
    Ariza
    Green
    Anderson
    Turner
    B Lopez

• gillionick

People who score 300 regularly. How do you context your lineup. Been struggling bad lately and need to change some things up. How do you guys go about constructing a lineup?

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I like MKG on DK and FA, but his price worries me a little on FD. I’m also very interested to see if Lamb returns to the lineup tonight. After seeing MKG play 30+ minutes, I would be shocked to see him play under 25 minutes tonight. I can see him hitting value, but I still feel like his FD upside is limited because of price.

• TheRealJosh5

how much run does Jordan Mcrae get in his 2nd game.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@TheRealJosh5 said...

how much run does Jordan Mcrae get in his 2nd game.

It’s a legit question. Goodwin is turning the ball over a lot right now, and Mcrae is on a 10-day if I’m not mistaken. I think he’s worth a look in a large field GPP.

• noddy

Who else at PG besides Kemba? I’m scared of Goodwin

• bmckane

@gillionick said...

People who score 300 regularly. How do you context your lineup. Been struggling bad lately and need to change some things up. How do you guys go about constructing a lineup?

Which players did you have in your highest scoring lineup last night and what was the total score?

• thedkexperience

@gillionick said...

I scored 300+ in 8 out of 10
    LUs yesterday with a high of 373. I changed my process lately and do the same thing every day. Here we go.

1) Set 10 dummy LUs in 1 GPP.

2) Construct a LU first consisting of the 9 least expensive players you would be willing to roster in a worst case.

3) Divide your teams up with 2 different centers only. Half your teams will have your “punt” C and half will be on Boogie most likely. Make no mistake, it’s totally possible to end up with Brook Lopez as your “punt center” or someone else very expensive.
    2) Select 3 PGs. Rotate them 2, 2 and 2 over your LUs. This will keep 1 bad PG from killing you.
    3) Repeat with PFs. Don’t be scared to go really cheap or really expensive at PG, or PF depending on the night. Just don’t get scared about rostering a PF 1 who costs 5700. Points are points.
    4) Shop for 1 to 3 superstars at SG and SF with your remaining money. Your punts are already set so you shouldn’t be wasting time trying to figure out how to afford James Harden. You either can or you can’t. This is why it’s VERY important to be honest with yourself about your original punt choices.
    5) Every time you make a LU change during this process do it twice. Once each for each of your 5 center LUs.
    6) You should now have 6 to 8 LUs. Make an additional one with the chalkiest LU imaginable that has nothing to do with the 3 PGs you picked. Call it the Westbrook and Durant insurance LU. Sacrificing $2 to the gods of chalk is worth it for the nights where OKC, GSW, HOU and SAC go crazy and destroy your research.

I do this every night now. 10 LUs for $1 each. No H2Hs or anything else. Enjoy!

• LarkDizzle

@clatrndzl said...

Holiday
    Parker
    Ellis
    Harden
    Ariza
    Green
    Anderson
    Turner
    B Lopez

Insane haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).