• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Dallas ( -11 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at New York ( 10.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Portland ( -7 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• IpwnU2

I dont think curry even took a shot in the entire 2q.

• Mattg45

@TicketRaven said...

rubio tonight to put the icing on the cake –

That would be nice, all day slate with deandre

• northdallasforty

I have never lost more than the last two days. Mid evening slate yesterday lost me $90. Today I lost $128 in the early slates…stings a bit.

• zpa1989

have a wade/melo/stat/gordon LU being tanked by parsons. damnit!!! still have hawes wiggins kemba and lillard going later.

• Mattg45

@marino4ever said...

WTF is P.J. Tucker doing on the court? He’s got the minutes and absolutely NO production. Is he just running from one end of the court to the other? Pathetic.

Yup, I don’t think he even sat down this half

• 2021Labs

I used Randle in my cash game LU tonight. Over a FPT per minute player thats starting in a decent matchup, with Nance out. It was one of early locks in my LU considering the price.

• ava0704

• Blogger of the Month

@TicketRaven said...

Anyone heavy on Randle or Clarkson tonight

have randle in my cash. and a couple single entries. I like Clarkson but just didn’t work with my list

• rebkell

I got McRae, I figured he would get 20 minutes or so and figured he could compete in junk time, unfortunately no junk time, Phoenix is leading, bad as DFS can be, I’d be a babbling idiot if I bet on some of these games.

• TicketRaven

Thoughts on Lavine tonight?

• Sleepyfloyd16

@marino4ever said...

WTF is P.J. Tucker doing on the court? He’s got the minutes and absolutely NO production. Is he just running from one end of the court to the other? Pathetic.

He’s mostly out there for his defense. His offense isn’t really his calling card. Not sure if he is guarding Parsons, but if he is he’s doing a pretty decent job of it.

• TheRealJosh5

Same people saying people that roster McRae are the ones complaining about Jordan Hill likely. Like you gotta take a risk here and there to win a GPP. You know he wasn’t going to be owned by many. I had him in a GPP line up for that reason.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

You and probably half the fields tonight. You know this isn’t some sneaky play right?

• rebkell

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

He’s mostly out there for his defense. His offense isn’t really his calling card. Not sure if he is guarding Parsons, but if he is he’s doing a pretty decent job of it.

Parsons has missed layups wide open 3 pointers, it’s just not going down for him tonight and he can’t get a call, not that he’s getting hammered, but home court is usally good for a few freebies.

• TicketRaven

Got Smart, Vuc, MKG, Galloway, Walker going tonight. Anyone think LaVine can get 30+ tonight?
    Is Kemba a shoe-in to get 45+ tonight?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

In regards to randle. almost 50% in my games.

• marino4ever

@TicketRaven said...

Anyone heavy on Randle or Clarkson tonight?

Lots of Randle. Hornets suck and their team is an injury riddled mess.

• ava0704

• Blogger of the Month

@TheRealJosh5 said...

Same people saying people that roster McRae are the ones complaining about Jordan Hill likely. Like you gotta take a risk here and there to win a GPP. You know he wasn’t going to be owned by many. I had him in a GPP line up for that reason

so pissed I didn’t use J Hill. But who wouldn’t use Turner over him even with Maninmi out.

• geardaddy

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

The reason he doesn’t often hit value is because he is so good that he is usually sitting out the fourth quarter due to a huge lead.

No he is not good. People think he’s good because he shoots 3’s. He can’t do anything else. Try watching a game and only pay attention to him dribble the ball. He has no handles. He can’t even facilitate an offense.

• rebkell

@TicketRaven said...

Got Smart, Vuc, MKG, Galloway, Walker going tonight. Anyone think LaVine can get 30+ tonight?
    Is Kemba a shoe-in to get 45+ tonight?

Lavine is capable of 50 is he gets on a roll, he’s also capable of under 10, especially if Coach Sam is in one of his pissy moods.

• grand2515

@stekcor said...

No he is not good. People think he’s good because he shoots 3’s. He can’t do anything else. Try watching a game and only pay attention to him dribble the ball. He has no handles. He can’t even facilitate an offense.

Wait. Are you serious?

• TicketRaven

Minutes for Kobe tonight over / under 25? Can WorldPeace actually get 13 fantasy pts tonight? Lakers have to get to 70+ points tonight somehow – right?

• BonsackMac78

@stekcor said...

You’re tripping, right?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Who in here likes beer? I like beer.

• kdriskell311

@stekcor said...

Ok dude.. You can’t even spell the guy’s first name correctly.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@stekcor said...

I hope you are just trolling. Otherwise, I have no words.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).