• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -4.5 ) at Orlando ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Dallas ( -11 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at New York ( 10.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Portland ( -7 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jdsloan

It wouldn’t have been Lavine for me, I didn’t roster him. Just seems strange a stat correction (would have to of been a bucket, steal or block) would have been posted so long after the fact that I didn’t have anyone on the floor. Obviously not claiming DK is cheating or anything of the sort, but it would be nice to know what happened that cost me a few hundred bucks…

• GETMONEYY43

@infulfx said...

I always play GPP but was not even cashing lately so I switch to 50/50 and Douple Up and cash in all 5 entry. 289 score enough to cash. Might just play 50/50 and just throw a $1 LU into GPP moving forward

do 9% of ur bankroll in 50/50 and do 1% in gpp

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Not seeing any value tomorrow….

• Whacko

@TheRealJosh5 said...

Who’s ready for the Wall/Westy & KD Stack tomorrow :)

Going to be very hard to make on DK due to price, FD no idea.
    The stack is begging for action yet you will really need to hit on the scrubs…..

• kingofqueens

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@walkoff9 said...

Wow glad i decided not to use my $1000 ticket in the live final qualifier today. Would have come in 2nd place and beat 3rd place by 21 points.

Good decision

• stats99tuff

@zpa1989 said...

i kno its early but people going gordon again against the spurs tomm? got to love the 10x upside. spurs a tough matchup but is it chasing points to play him again?

he’s so cheap he has to hit value. I rather play him then risk AD at $10,000 getting hurt lol

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@kingofqueens said...

Good decision

I’ll wait for you to get your 3rd seat before i use my ticket.

Edit: BTW how was this tiebreaker handled?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/19818428

• jimnacho

All in all a decent night. Did three 50/50’s and cashed in every one. Did one gpp and missed cash by 14 pts thanks to Tucker and Goodwin.

My late game 50/50 was crazy. I placed 9th, but if I would have scored 3 pts less I would have missed cashing.

• kingofqueens

• x3

@walkoff9 said...

I’ll wait for you to get your 3rd seat before i use my ticket.

Edit: BTW how was this tiebreaker handled?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/19818428

H2H this Wednesday night

• zpa1989

@stats99tuff said...

he’s so cheap he has to hit value. I rather play him then risk AD at $10,000 getting hurt lol

i will have some shares for sure. doubt he drops a 40 burger on the spurs but 30 is not out of the question and would be great value for his price

considering WCS as a decent pivot, hoping the minutes will be there, thats the key

• chronoxiong

Garbage night. Landmines. Stupid decisions like me “upgrading” Aaron Gordon into Chris Bosh thinking that Bosh was going to eat on the Hawks in a competitive game. That was the fatal mistake as I originally had the chalkiest PG combo of the night (Walker/Lillard), but in order to play Bosh, I took out Lillard for Archie Badwin. Do the math on that decision and it’s easy to see why I donated money tonight.

• Dubar

Man good roster construction is a crazy thing. I really liked both dieng and KAT and used them both on DK which worked nicely. But on FD I had to choose. So one lineup had KAT and Gordon, but when I made an identical lineup I put in Dieng. Felt like I had to pay up somewhere else so I turned Aaron Gordon into Chris Bosh. Even though dieng got nice value in a vacuum there was like a 50 point drop in the second lineup. Still had my second nicely profitable night in a row but an interesting lesson in paying attention to what you are giving up even when rostering a guy who will do well.

• geardaddy

@kingofqueens said...

Good decision

congrats on your seat in the DKFBBWC

• kingofqueens

• x3

@stekcor said...

congrats on your seat in the DKFBBWC

Thank you

• tonytone1908

I noticed the other night some of my guys scores were fluctuating and they weren’t even on the floor for 10 minutes at least real time. Seems like some of the things other than real life points scored were taking some time to add or take away from the score. Just a weird scoring thing and part of the reason why I always wait til a slate actually closes before I get happy about a nice win. Best believe I withdraw that money ASAP!

• SkateFiend

@chronoxiong said...

Garbage night. Landmines. Stupid decisions like me “upgrading” Aaron Gordon into Chris Bosh thinking that Bosh was going to eat on the Hawks in a competitive game. That was the fatal mistake as I originally had the chalkiest PG combo of the night (Walker/Lillard), but in order to play Bosh, I took out Lillard for Archie Badwin. Do the math on that decision and it’s easy to see why I donated money tonight.

The forwards and the discount guards usually find ways to stab you in the back.

• Gopackgo30

Second loss in last three night. Curry killed me…season low when he’s played at least 20 min. But seriously, a 28 burger??? Come on!!

• CJtheGrump

It looked like they used Curry at SG last night judging from the box score. Weird not seeing him as involved.

I still did OK with a lineup featuring Vucevic, Gordon, and MKG.
    But Marcus Smart matched Curry point for point at half the price…. Hindsight…. ARGH……

• saskchauch

Bad night for me as well. Couldn’t even break 300

• Mod518

No $$$ for me last night at 266. Curry’s outcome was a 3% worst case. No need to analyze, just move on. Took a risk on McRAe and he didnt pan out. Wiggins had a really poor shooting game 3/18. In my write up I had Gordon and Green but didnt have them in my final lu. On to Monday’s slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).