• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Washington ( -8 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• draggin49

made a dk lineup with harden/brow/cousins
    Punt fest

• Luctyl99

Melo 44% in the four point play.. don’t know how in one contest could be 44% and another be 20%

• DirkDigglerz

I’m hoping for an AD 70 burger please Melo give me a 50 burger

• xxbigkidxx

Is it to late to cancel all my lineups?

• zpa1989

is it just me or is FD getting more aggressive with salary hikes recently?

• RipCityRings

I think Justin Holiday, Kuzminksas and Oubre are going to have big nights if this game becomes the blowout it’s looking like. Jennings should probably still hit value, doubt his run will be too affected.

• 7klub06

All in on Morris

• Dfspacman

Hoping for no Anthony Davis injury

• KingPinz2324

@elementasrat said...

Left $4,000 on the table on DK.

Interested to see how that works out. GL

• Whacko

couldn’t make changes fast enough…went panic move LOL..

Those of you that are on DK…you are very welcome to add my charitable donation to your bankroll.

• keephustlincuz

So what happens when Kuz gets big minutes at the 3 and Melo get big minutes at the 4?

• KindGuy

This is gonna be one of those O’Quinn in the Perfect Lineup nights… I can feel it. Got him at 2.8% in the 4 point play!

• Luctyl99

Also porz is 7.4% in the four point play. Kind of funny

• Clyde

Just a little guy here with 3 lineups and Porzingis in 2 of them…Had no room to go up to Morris, so had to make several switches, all by hand and surely ended up with a big mess, which I usually have anyway…just 1 dollar games, but that’s what little guys play, lol

• 7klub06

anyone playing the Turbo slate on DK

• lawyersgunsandmoney

I switched two of my lineups to Noah. Just wasted $888

• VPDFS

I got both Holidays in my lineup and a stack of 4 NY players smh

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Had 50% Porzingis, was busy swapping out my 30% DeRozan shares and didn’t get the KP news until 5 minutes before lock. Had to just do mass swap out on FanDuel to lower priced player (Marvin Williams) and then just reran my optimal for DK and now have 80% plus exposure to 6 players. Probably going to lose a ton. Hate NBA right now. Of course I might be back in six hours saying I love it after Marvin Williams, Carmelo Anthony, Kenneth Faried, and Tarik Black (ugh) go off.

• dunbarnation

@damionismyname said...

late scramble on multiple lineups just means take out the guy and replace then if there is time I go back but if I just try to do it with each one I get screwed. I just took out Porzingas and threw in whoever I could afford at that point so I at least dont get 0’s.

That’s exactly what I did and normally do. I just do a quick analysis of any other position that I am willing to edit in my core and then I just apply it to any lineup that is affected by the late news and then I go back if I have time to assess if there is a more optimal option.

• KindGuy

@keephustlincuz said...

So what happens when Kuz gets big minutes at the 3 and Melo get big minutes at the 4?

• RipCityRings

I can see Kawhi/Gallinari being the plays at SF tonight. Just really hope Kieff doesn’t go off now.

• dangerb407

No Noah, no cash!!

• byo34

Lowry 80% in cash and I didn’t take him, welp. Please get ejected based on my stupidity of going against the crowd!

• ludagrizz

@thehazyone said...

Had 50% Porzingis, was busy swapping out my 30% DeRozan shares and didn’t get the KP news until 5 minutes before lock. Had to just do mass swap out on FanDuel to lower priced player (Marvin Williams) and then just reran my optimal for DK and now have 80% plus exposure to 6 players. Probably going to lose a ton. Hate NBA right now. Of course I might be back in six hours saying I love it after Marvin Williams, Carmelo Anthony, Kenneth Faried, and Tarik Black (ugh) go off.

tarik black? yikes

• cdowd101

Do I just like Brandon Jennings game more than everyone? I get that he was 5.6k on Fanduel, but he’s ready to ball, should be one of the leaders of NYK offense tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.