7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dunny06

Not trusting Wade in B2B
    Dinwiddie is in play if Russell is rested
    Been Down with Ed Lover since 1/22
    All in on Matthews

• zigger77

Theyve been pretty good about announcing resting for wade in the past so we should get news before lock. Also the IT2 b2b rest

• ezreads

thoughts on MIA & Cleveland? I feel it might be a close tight game, wade & lebron facing their old team, i mean let’s be honest, deep down inside, resentment on miami’s breath. js

• zigger77

Barea out.

• dunny06

Theis Nutz!

• Benf15harp

@elving188 said...

Frank is 4.4k on dk. I’m sure he’d be too tempted to upgrade elsewhere rather than to leave a few hundred on the table. I don’t think leaving 800 on the table is a bad thing as long as your comfortable with the other plays

Unless that upgrade is going from Hassan to Howard

• Syzltuth

@Benf15harp said...

Kaminsky?

Yup, already have him at pf, plugged him in once I saw he was starting

• Syzltuth

@Benf15harp said...

Unless that upgrade is going from Hassan to Howard

Lol already have Howard locked in as well

• zigger77

@ezreads said...

thoughts on MIA & Cleveland? I feel it might be a close tight game, wade & lebron facing their old team, i mean let’s be honest, deep down inside, resentment on miami’s breath. js

I personally think wade rests given his shoulder soreness and played 28 minutes last night and the fact that rose didnt play. And IT2 is possibly getting rested as well.

• Benf15harp

@ezreads said...

My thoughts:play j rich
    If IT is out run it back with

• Syzltuth

@elving188 said...

I’d stay away from Redick on his first game back. But along with who you mentioned..

Nance Jr.
    Josh Jackson (more so if Booker is out again)
    Marcus Morris
    Chief
    Tyler Johnson

Thanks for the options guys. I like the olynyk play but I’m still miffed at him from a couple of nights ago. Finished 140th that night and he was my dud of the night. Had I played bazeless or a couple other guys I would have finished 5th (with baze) or better possibly. I’ll look over these other guys and figure out something

• MrPerfekt7

@clrockny24 said...

saw some scores in the 400’s looking at the tournament links from last night. Hadn’t seen that in a while. Is that the start of a trend?

Naw. That’s cause Harden broke the slate with 100 DK pts

• americanpaleale

@elving188 said...

I see 400+ pretty often on FD.

I hit 404.9 last….good for a whopping 36th out of 12k for $10, lol

• Benf15harp

@Syzltuth said...

Lol already have Howard locked in as well

How bout robin Lopez revenge against Portland
    Especially without markkanen and possibly mirotic
    That’s all I got

• MrPerfekt7

Len is out.
    100% Monroe for the night slate

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Alex Len ruled out. You all can pay up at Center….I am going with Monroe!!!!

• Njsum1

@clrockny24 said...

saw some scores in the 400’s looking at the tournament links from last night. Hadn’t seen that in a while. Is that the start of a trend?

Scored a 413 on DK last night..highest score ever…good for 3rd in the 50,000 entry QA. I had second until Wes Johnson grabbed a rebound with 20 seconds left. Only a $50 difference though so not so bad.

• decker91

SG on DK
    Ingram
    THJ
    Dinwiddie
    Fournier

have enough for 1 of these?

• MrPerfekt7

@decker91 said...

SG on DK
    Ingram
    THJ
    Dinwiddie
    Fournier

have enough for 1 of these?

Ingram

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

I’d stay away from Redick on his first game back. But along with who you mentioned..

Nance Jr.
    Josh Jackson (more so if Booker is out again)
    Marcus Morris
    Chief
    Tyler Johnson

Who’s Chief? Haha I see it caught on.

Not gonna play tonight, but just in case anyone does not know, the Cavs defense is terrible. I watched Stanley Johnson drive at least like 8 times straight to the rim uncontested. Reggie Bullock had like 5+ open 3s. It’s terrible to watch.

So two guys who will be interesting are actually Tyler Johnson and James Johnson because although they are like the 4th/5th options, it seems like the 4th/5th options are still good vs. the Cavs…and those 2 are kinda cheap.

Oh and I don’t use narratives, but in case anyone does not know, D-Wade is the greatest player in Heat history. If you didn’t know he once played for the Heat and you play fantasy basketball, then I don’t know what to say. Note that I don’t look at narratives I just like typing them on here.

• bfwl3434

@RandysCrow said...

Alex Len ruled out. You all can pay up at Center….I am going with Monroe!!!!

The last game Chandler started and Monroe backed him up Chandler got 30 min and Monroe 16. Any reason to think that changes tonight?

• superstars92

But with all that said, the Celtics will be the chalk plays.

• Kingyiemes

Damn a Youtuber and his subs that played his lined tied for 1st in the big $20 dk gpp

• sddalby

@rebelrock21 said...

Ed Davis has been smashing it lately!!!

Yep, just in time for Stotts to swap him out and get Meyers Leonard some run.
    I think Davis has always been a productive player, but Stotts never seems to let the guy play. Hope he does though, at least 1 more night!

• Kingyiemes

With that soft Cavs d i ended up starting my dummy line with jrich, dragic, and Whiteside. I’m a heat fan and didn’t like leaning on em too heavy. IT is also in a great spot with no love. You know he’s chucking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).