7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mmic23

@ropolcopter said...

no grind down today?

It’s there

• Renodog

@FunchessOfFun said...

Anyone else rolling with Okafor @ $3600 on DK against his old squad?

Okafor and J Allen both for now. (fitting in Lebron and Boston trio, Kemba)

• Lumphrey

Dinwiddie was in all the LineupHQ yesterday too. And scored in the low 20’s i think

• zpa1989

anyone like marcus morris? I can see him getting a good usage bump tonight. I remember some 50 burgers from last year when guys on Detroit were out and he got extra shots.

• byo34

@FunchessOfFun said...

Anyone else rolling with Okafor @ $3600 on DK against his old squad?

The thought has crossed my mind.. YES! :)

Also on the topic of his old squad, sky is the limit for Embiid tonight I feel.

• mmic23

Kemba or Simmons???

Warren or Randle???

• TeamTarek

Guys u can have all the Celtics u want. U remember last Time irving was out? Against 76ers? I Stackd this fckers in 43747383 different ways and lus and guess what…. Nobody LITERALLY NOBODY GOT X5…. NOBODY!!!!

• jhk1987

Wayne Ellington low key value tonight? Dude jacks up like 10 threes per game and against Cavs d today

• byo34

Also, anyone think Lamb has a higher usage now with Frank in the starting LU? Have a LU with $4600 for at Guard and he is the only one I can really see myself taking.

• TeamTarek

@idkanything said...

if he gets 10 pts 10 rebounds, he hits for 6x value, how is that no upside? – w regards to TT

So u think u could win a gpp if a 4.3k guy gives u 25dk points (probably his Ceiling is around 28-31)… guess ur new to dfs

• aus1032

@byo34 said...

Also, anyone think Lamb has a higher usage now with Frank in the starting LU? Have a LU with $4600 for at Guard and he is the only one I can really see myself taking.

• idkanything

@TeamTarek said...

So u think u could win a gpp if a 4.3k guy gives u 25dk points (probably his Ceiling is around 28-31)… guess ur new to dfs

tt is only 4k. and yes 4k hitting 25 or more can get you a good cash

• DrFantanomics

Anyone going with speights at C now that he is starting?

• TeamTarek

@idkanything said...

Ah ok. So if u dont wanna win a gpp TT is clearly a good Option.

Na but seriously Bro… they are like 10 other C with a higher EV

• MrPerfekt7

Chalmers, Davis, Green all out.
    Grit n Grind, Martin/Gasol/Tyreke stack in a LU or 2

• fenway2015

Irving out for Celtics play Terry Rozier

• BerkeleyBoss

@zpa1989 said...

anyone like marcus morris? I can see him getting a good usage bump tonight. I remember some 50 burgers from last year when guys on Detroit were out and he got extra shots.

Yeah, I like him. He should have a decent bump with Kyrie out. However, I probably won’t have a lot of him, because I love Portis and Kaminsky.

• futoo

Who are the Memphis plays now?

• jhk1987

Nice getting some memphis news early

• RogueGrinder

I’m making a lineup, any major news to be heard?

• keephustlincuz

@DrFantanomics said...

Anyone going with speights at C now that he is starting?

I like him better off the bench playing against other scrubs. It’s very possible he gets abused by randle and has 2 fouls in 4 minutes.

• DrFantanomics

@7klub06 said...

Chalmers, Davis, Green all out.
    Grit n Grind, Martin/Gasol/Tyreke stack in a LU or 2

And Harrison, maybe?

• jhk1987

@futoo said...

Who are the Memphis plays now?

Jarell should get plenty of minutes but no upside at his price. Value wise I think only one worth playing is harrison

• Benf15harp

Channing Frye 2 10x games vs Miami last year at his current price

• idkanything

@idkanything said...

the guy who won the posterizer last night had mario hezonjia hit 25 pts for 4500 price. what are you talking about

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).