7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

Is Simmons a good cash game play tonight?

• dramos77

Projections..had Harden at 76 last night – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=1939832478

• marko7983

def playing wade tn, but anyone know if lebron gets up for the heat?.. want to fade him but I think im stuck playing rozier, frank, portis, and LBJ and hope the chalk doesnt kill me

• DrFantanomics

Crazy to go with Harrison tonight to play tyreke?

• DrFantanomics

Wes Mathews will score as much if not more then Evans! My bold prediction tonight.

• RiskyBiscuits

Why did Clarkson only get 21 minutes last game? I want to use him in GPP but want to make sure hes gonna be in for a decent amount of minutes.

• ASitar

Great spot to fade Okafor tonight with his inflated ownership. Just a gut timing gamble. And I’m the one that was promoting him last night. Not saying he can’t hit value just a good time to go against the grain.

The “rando” I see putting up 45 DK points is Batum. Everyone’s looking at Kemba and Dwight.

• CJtheGrump

I suppose I’ll sprinkle in a couple lineups with D Booker.

• jwayne1976

LBJ seems like a cash play tonight. I see no reason to play him in GPPs, still the same old usage suck from IT3, pace down, B2B, highly owned. Doesn’t seem like a ceiling type game, so I’ll pass.

• malickiville

@byo34 said...

Also, anyone think Lamb has a higher usage now with Frank in the starting LU? Have a LU with $4600 for at Guard and he is the only one I can really see myself taking.

Yes sir, I mentioned him earlier, not that it matters, but mentioned at his price he could be good value tonight

I also think Illy could be sneaky value for Atl and low owned

• MrPerfekt7

@DrFantanomics said...

And Harrison, maybe?

Rolling with Selden Jr instead of him in a few LUs

• DrFantanomics

Wayne Seldom sneaky play dropped 31 last time chalmers was out.

• malickiville

@dramos77 said...

Projections..had Harden at 76 last night – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=1939832478

good job man, sent you a PM

• noddy

Who the hell is everyone playing in cash from the expensive players? I don’t see anyone I love

• DrFantanomics

@noddy said...

Who the hell is everyone playing in cash from the expensive players? I don’t see anyone I love

Lebron and Embiid

• Lathum

@DrFantanomics said...

Wes Mathews will score as much if not more then Evans! My bold prediction tonight.

All in on MAtthews/ DSJ tonight along with Davis and Frank the Tank!

Clarkson gonna blow up also. My model says 50 FD points for him.

• TeamTarek

@noddy said...

How can u not love howard?

• Lathum

@ASitar said...

Great spot to fade Okafor tonight with his inflated ownership. Just a gut timing gamble. And I’m the one that was promoting him last night. Not saying he can’t hit value just a good time to go against the grain.

The “rando” I see putting up 45 DK points is Batum. Everyone’s looking at Kemba and Dwight.

I’m a Nets fan, watch most games. Don’t see the Okafor love tonight. Embiid is going to suck up a lot of those boards, I can see him getting into foiul trouble, Atkins never gives anyone minutes, and he has zero offensive game.

• Dfspacman

Payton and Biyombo vs lakers?

• RogueGrinder

@noddy said...

Love is out man…

• Benf15harp

Any word on Larkin.? Gotta lock rozier if he’s out

• Wrx_guy

there almost seems no point in fading lebron tonight tbh. lots of value

• Tambo722

d booker risky? Do you think hes going to play? Or should I swap him out for CJ to play it safe?

• RogueGrinder

@Dfspacman said...

Payton and Biyombo vs lakers?

other way around

• marker0357

baahaahaa

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).