7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• FunchessOfFun

Nice late slate for me. Wish I had played Chriss instead of Chandler (contemplated it bc of terrible defense by Dallas against bigs)…would have won the triple threat. Finished 9th before stat corrections

Watch this contest with me, https://deeplink.me/draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/53217316

Edit: stat corrections dropped me to 17th as I typed that ha

• loutheitalian

This thread is hilarious what typer of research tells u that McCollum is going to shoot like that somebody fill me in please

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

Congrats

Thanks man. At least for a couple days, I’m going to have one of those fancy “bankrolls” that I’ve heard so much about.

• FunchessOfFun

@feekdogg said...

Thanks man. At least for a couple days, I’m going to have one of those fancy “bankrolls” that I’ve heard so much about.

Haha congrats man

• BerkeleyBoss

McCollum got me. I finished 10th in the $4 100k on FD. I had the best non-McCollum lineup and only finished 6 points behind 1st.

• yisman

stat correction ftw

cashed in pick’em by 1.5 after bubbling by .5

• tmarohl

I just heard on ESPN that Lebummer had the second worst +/- in the league for the month of January. Clearly is not interested in Cleveland anymore, or has hit the wall.

• madmanjayWV

@loutheitalian said...

This thread is hilarious what typer of research tells u that McCollum is going to shoot like that somebody fill me in please

Were u born YESTERDAY #BOY?
    LOL
    NO H8 — #KINGLOU — just messin’

C
    Channing Frye
    Channing Frye
    27.3PTS
    0 PMR
    UTIL
    Damian Lillard
    Damian Lillard
    29.3PTS
    0 PMR

#SUX2SUX = https://prnt.sc/i8ixvl

P.S. — 2 answer your ? — #GUTinstinct

• madmanjayWV

@BerkeleyBoss said...

McCollum got me. I finished 10th in the $4 100k on FD. I had the best non-McCollum lineup and only finished 6 points behind 1st.

U should tweet that to Scott Van Pelt and #BADBEATS for him and STANFORD STEVE — wow….. :( —- NICE LU THO

• madmanjayWV

@tmarohl said...

tmarohl

0 5 minutes ago 566 RG Overall Ranking RG Overall Ranking Ranked #80 RG Tiered Ranking RG Tiered Ranking I just heard on ESPN that Lebummer had the second worst +/- in the league for the month of January. Clearly is not interested in Cleveland anymore, or has hit the wall.

#MISSEDDATstatMUSEnote

HOLY SHIZZLE ———— wow —- i’d have lost a lot of money guessing he was bottom 5 (@ worst) — #NBAAYDSFTW

• dolphinkick182

@loutheitalian said...

his last game against them should have been a clue, thank you for your donation

• dolphinkick182

@feekdogg said...

WTG Freek, love to see people from here win big. Even when I don’t (kinda)

• loutheitalian

Yeah look at the last game LILLARD didn’t play so don’t give me that b.s.

• madmanjayWV

#EVENFLOW

NBA BuzzLike Page
    3 hrs ·
    WARNING (graphic): Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Canaan suffered a gruesome injury in tonight’s game.

#AWKWARDlandingDONOTwatch — #WARNED = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mr08oR5XWY

• chronoxiong

So depressing. I had McCollum in my cash games because Tyreke was not playing. That worked out but the rest of my lineup sucked bad scoring a paltry 287 points. Dwight Howard was a massive bust and my PFs were the nail in the coffin. I faded Portis because I knew he was going to be chalk. i had the salary to play Jarrell Martin instead. He ended up having no usage while playing a lot of mins and watch Selden, Gasol and Brooks all hog the ball. Dillon Brooks usually doesn’t shoot the ball but decided it was night to shoot. So frustrating. Martin finished with 12.8 fdp while chalk Portis got 28 fdp. My other PF was Kaminsky and although he was nearly 5x, 19 fdp isn’t anything to be excited about. This position has been bad luck for me lately. My lineup had a ton of salary left so I could have done some different things. I could have afforded Embiid over Howard too. But I went with Howard because revenge game and in Atlanta. Ugh. I am about to lose all the money I earned from my 3 night winning streak.

• dolphinkick182

@loutheitalian said...

Yeah look at the last game LILLARD didn’t play so don’t give me that b.s.

and what did Lillard do today?

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

So depressing. I had McCollum in my cash games because Tyreke was not playing. That worked out but the rest of my lineup sucked bad scoring a paltry 287 points. Dwight Howard was a massive bust and my PFs were the nail in the coffin. I faded Portis because I knew he was going to be chalk. i had the salary to play Jarrell Martin instead. He ended up having no usage while playing a lot of mins and watch Selden, Gasol and Brooks all hog the ball. Dillon Brooks usually doesn’t shoot the ball but decided it was night to shoot. So frustrating. Martin finished with 12.8 fdp while chalk Portis got 28 fdp. My other PF was Kaminsky and although he was nearly 5x, 19 fdp isn’t anything to be excited about. This position has been bad luck for me lately. My lineup had a ton of salary left so I could have done some different things. I could have afforded Embiid over Howard too. But I went with Howard because revenge game and in Atlanta. Ugh. I am about to lose all the money I earned from my 3 night winning streak.

Sometimes when I read your posts, I think you think the players you choose are against you. You mention ball hogging a lot, I bet you wouldn’t mention that if you chose the ball hogs in your lineups. It’s called usage.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Sometimes when I read your posts, I think you think the players you choose are against you. You mention ball hogging a lot, I bet you wouldn’t mention that if you chose the ball hogs in your lineups. It’s called usage.

Well who would have guessed that tonight was the night Wayne Selden and Dillon Brooks were going to get the usage? The word usage is just a cover up for “ball hog”. I play streetball back in the days and it’s clearly ball hogging when someone just keeps shooting the ball while his teammates just stand and watch. That was Jarrell Martin tonight. Him grabbing 4 rebounds only did not help his cause. It’s too bad my McCollum pick became a waste since I couldn’t manage to turn a profit for the night. I’m going to forget he scored 50 real points and finished with 59 fdp. In three quarters.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Well who would have guessed that tonight was the night Wayne Selden and Dillon Brooks were going to get the usage? The word usage is just a cover up for “ball hog”. I play streetball back in the days and it’s clearly ball hogging when someone just keeps shooting the ball while his teammates just stand and watch. That was Jarrell Martin tonight. Him grabbing 4 rebounds only did not help his cause. It’s too bad my McCollum pick became a waste since I couldn’t manage to turn a profit for the night. I’m going to forget he scored 50 real points and finished with 59 fdp. In three quarters.

Seldon was a no brainer at his price after Tyreke and Chalmers were announced as not playing. Jarrell Martin is a career non factor. I didn’t have much Brooks, but he was another guy that had nice upside at his price with the other guys out.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Seldon was a no brainer at his price after Tyreke and Chalmers were announced as not playing. Jarrell Martin is a career non factor. I didn’t have much Brooks, but he was another guy that had nice upside at his price with the other guys out.

Yeah I regret fading Selden for sure. Dillon Brooks wasn’t really shooting the ball much until tonight. That’s why I faded him. Jarrell Martin has been solid and if you looked at his log, you will see he produces when given minutes and “usage.” But it wasn’t there tonight. My fault. I still consider Dwight Howard as the main culprit for me losing though.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Markkanens kid was born, that’s why he is out

I’d link the source but it’s all in finnish

• Bigb1485

Loved my lineup..only 1 flip flop decision and I got it wrong…took Harrison over selden in my best lineup…although even with that if McCollum doesn’t have some b.s. outlier game I win 2k…knocked my top 50 lineups in the 700k down to the 500’s…btw is chess-is-Ok on one hell of a run or what…he won 2 milly in a live final..won the 700k last night for 100k.and seems like he binks everything with huge payouts…How does variance favor one person so much…not hating at all..impressed!

• johnfoster8

Terry Rozier III messed around and got a triple double

• DC2380

Man CJ went off for Portland. The kid put up a 50 burger

• JPep2370

Well I was in the green last night, could have finished higher if I had stayed with CJ and Rozier. I just had to see if the 2 stud thing would work 2 days in a row so I jammed LBJ in my lu with Embiid. The cheap guys for me were Frye, Selden and Mo. I also went with Dirk for late night hammer lol. It worked because he did score more than Portis which was who I was going to go to originally. But not sticking with Rozier and CJ hurt. Still going to Elf and Dirk were decent moves. Low owned and helped keep me up in the green. Where I should have came off of was Ingram. Just didn’t do diddly poo. Rozier was the chalk I failed to eat and need to never roster LBJ again….or at least for a while….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).