7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BellRoto

I hope everyone came around on Rozier as a complete lock last night. You all were pretty hesitant when I mentioned it yesterday. Dude is a BEAST! Could be a starter on a lot of teams and is a fantasy gold mine.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@BellRoto said...

I hope everyone came around on Rozier as a complete lock last night. You all were pretty hesitant when I mentioned it yesterday. Dude is a BEAST! Could be a starter on a lot of teams and is a fantasy gold mine.

….he was a good play. Last night..but let’s relax with the rest of it lmao

he’s disappointed more than once before in similar situations and no one was calling him a beast when he threw up 15pts

But nevertheless, the cheap play of the night last night.

• Tambo722

Last second change from the risky Booker to CJ on all my lineups last night. Let me tell u, it was the difference maker

• DC2380

@BellRoto said...

Yeah good call OF course I played him in cash, but I didn’t see 10X upside in him and didn’t play him in any of my gpps.

• gregsl

@BellRoto said...

He scored 15 points on Jarrett Jack in 13 minutes and two points in the other 19 minutes.

Not to take away from his great game but even Jarrett Jack could score on Jarrett Jack.

• deerosa

SO glad I stuck with Allen yesterday :)

https://www.fanduel.com/games/23339/contests/23339-215982926/entries/1399498045/scoring

After a subpar overall season the last week I have seen my bankroll climb. :) I wanted to fit in Batum but I also felt J rich would do better. J allen is a decent player.

Do you guys think they will have a late slate this evening or the crappy overnight one that fanduel has?

• MinusEV

@chronoxiong said...

Well who would have guessed that tonight was the night Wayne Selden and Dillon Brooks were going to get the usage? The word usage is just a cover up for “ball hog”. I play streetball back in the days and it’s clearly ball hogging when someone just keeps shooting the ball while his teammates just stand and watch. That was Jarrell Martin tonight. Him grabbing 4 rebounds only did not help his cause. It’s too bad my McCollum pick became a waste since I couldn’t manage to turn a profit for the night. I’m going to forget he scored 50 real points and finished with 59 fdp. In three quarters.

I had Selden in 67% of my LU.

• feekdogg

@mr_papageorgio said...

Thanks guys. Gonna ship the $100k tonight and become an instant high roller lol

I was 16 lousy points from 150k last night. Yesterday I knocked on the door; tonight I’m going to kick the son if a bitch in.

• dunny06

@johnfoster8 said...

Terry Rozier III messed around and got a triple double

Yeah, he was “Freakin brothers everyway like M.J”

• KindGuy

@feekdogg said...

I was 16 lousy points from 150k last night. Yesterday I knocked on the door; tonight I’m going to kick the son if a bitch in.

• mr_papageorgio

@feekdogg said...

Brutal. Hopefully still a decent payday though.

• BellRoto

@elving188 said...

….he was a good play. Last night..but let’s relax with the rest of it lmao

he’s disappointed more than once before in similar situations and no one was calling him a beast when he threw up 15pts

But nevertheless, the cheap play of the night last night.

Yeah he’s disappointed as chalk before, but who hasn’t?

How about all of the times he’s played off the bench and consistently made a difference defensivley, hit big threes when he’s needed to, and helped the Cs come back and win? I don’t think you’re giving him enough credit for being a great overall guard with high energy and unique scoring ability at the NBA level.

• mellofellowsu

@feekdogg said...

Yeah but how many actual spots were you away from it?

These days with all of the chalk smashing 16 points might as well be 60.

• MinusEV

@deerosa said...

SO glad I stuck with Allen yesterday :)

https://www.fanduel.com/games/23339/contests/23339-215982926/entries/1399498045/scoring

After a subpar overall season the last week I have seen my bankroll climb. :) I wanted to fit in Batum but I also felt J rich would do better. J allen is a decent player.

Do you guys think they will have a late slate this evening or the crappy overnight one that fanduel has?

Yeah man, just check the lobby. DK actually has 2 different night slates tonight

• malickiville

@BellRoto said...

I was hesitant as Boston is avg offensively with Kyrie, and below avg without. He went off for sure. Well done. Considering he was the chalk play as expected, everyone and their brother was playing him last night.

He is a good player, but he is not a 17/11/10 guy with 2 steals and 2 blocks. That will probably be his career night, but I remember him well at Louisville, the dude can ball out.

I was about 50% on him. Not as much him, as much as the Celtics being a pretty meh team w/o Kyrie. Even with him, they aren’t that great offensively. Next game if Kyrie is out, he we be super chalk again and will probably get into the 30dkp range moving fwd. Let’s keep it rockin fellas!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).