7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Cleveland ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• malickiville

I like Lamb tonight at 4.4k on DK.

Valentine, Simmons, Jackson all 5k range guys I like as well.

I can see Howard and Rozier being the chalk busts tonight, they both just seem too easy to play. Yes, I will have to play them some in cash games, but will prob fade both in GPP’s.

GL

• noddy

@Bsavoy08 said...

Super Mario

Is Aaron Gordon confirmed out?

• Benf15harp

@Bsavoy08 said...

I think u have to pay up for center tonight Howard is in a great matchup but so is whiteside . Miles turner is cheap also

no way in hell im playing whiteside tonight. 8600 on dk=pass. Plus bad history against Tristan. Drummond played well but he’s an effort guy and Hassan is not
    Gotta lock in d12 or Embiid or both

• DC2380

@Lathum said...

I rarely listen to sports talk radio these days, it’s just dreadful.

Turned on NBA radio today while getting gas and listened for about 20 minutes and I am now much dumber for doing so.

Within 20 minutes

A guy called in and suggested OKC trades Melo to the cavs for LeBron.

They break the news about Kyrie not playing, and one of the hosts WHO HOSTS A SHOW ON NBA RADIO !! says “ well, I guess I’m not watching that game without Kyrie playing” the fucking game is on ESPN!!! way to promote your product with your biggest money maker

Another guy calls in and says OKC should trade Westbrook

****stop at Target****

Back in the car and the hosts are now discussing the possibility of LeBron joining the Warriors.

Couldn’t take it anymore, turned on BBC.

Was this XM RAdio?

• rebelrock21

Ed Davis has been smashing it lately!!!

• noddy

Anyone playing D Wade?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So Irving and Smart are already out and Larkin is questionable. I don’t like the idea of playing Rozier, but if Larkin sits won’t Rozier be forced into 40+ minutes?

• Benf15harp

Interesting that rozier has never started before. I’ll consider him a 100% lock if Larkin is out. Knicks have been pretty good against pg’s lately

• Benf15harp

Is IT cleared for b2b?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Anyone playing D Wade?

I remember reading when Rose came back Lue mentioned sitting Wade on B2B’s and that would be when Rose got time. Googled and found this.

http://amicohoops.net/rose-eyes-return-lue-says-his-minutes-will-help-wade/

• Lathum

@DC2380 said...

Was this XM RAdio?

yeah

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

Interesting that rozier has never started before. I’ll consider him a 100% lock if Larkin is out. Knicks have been pretty good against pg’s lately

Yeah. Even with Larkin playing he should be solid with Smart also out

• clrockny24

saw some scores in the 400’s looking at the tournament links from last night. Hadn’t seen that in a while. Is that the start of a trend?

• Benf15harp

Elf bounce back ?

• Syzltuth

5200 left at until on dk. Currently have olynyk but was also looking at prince, reddick and Mario (if he starts). Saw some mentions of kelly o already but any thoughts on the others or is there a better play at that price?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@clrockny24 said...

saw some scores in the 400’s looking at the tournament links from last night. Hadn’t seen that in a while. Is that the start of a trend?

I see 400+ pretty often on FD.

• deerosa

Okafor Revenge!

• Dainfamousac

@clrockny24 said...

• malickiville

@clrockny24 said...

We just had 400’s last week when Cousins went for 100, just like Harden. IMO scores keep creeping up on average as DFS players are much sharper now with value plays, and overall NBA scoring is up since no one plays defense really and the 3 is shot at crazy levels now. So when 300-320 used to take down a GPP and 250 was the cash line, has now become more like 270-300 is cash line and 350+ for winners. At least that’s what I see.

• Benf15harp

@Syzltuth said...

5200 left at until on dk. Currently have olynyk but was also looking at prince, reddick and Mario (if he starts). Saw some mentions of kelly o already but any thoughts on the others or is there a better play at that price?

Kaminsky?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Syzltuth said...

I’d stay away from Redick on his first game back. But along with who you mentioned..

Nance Jr.
    Josh Jackson (more so if Booker is out again)
    Marcus Morris
    Chief
    Tyler Johnson

• hawgfan

@malickiville said...

We just had 400’s last week when Cousins went for 100, just like Harden. IMO scores keep creeping up on average as DFS players are much sharper now with value plays, and overall NBA scoring is up since no one plays defense really and the 3 is shot at crazy levels now. So when 300-320 used to take down a GPP and 250 was the cash line, has now become more like 270-300 is cash line and 350+ for winners. At least that’s what I see.

I barely cashed last night with 372 including a big fat 0 from Gordon

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Dainfamousac said...

No, simply the result of a chalky harden getting 103.5 and a chalky punt in stanley dropping 50+

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

Kaminsky?

Frank is 4.4k on dk. I’m sure he’d be too tempted to upgrade elsewhere rather than to leave a few hundred on the table. I don’t think leaving 800 on the table is a bad thing as long as your comfortable with the other plays

• americanpaleale

@xc0achx said...

Always hard to decide in a big slate…

May go this instead on FD…

Kemba, Irving
    Wade, CJ Mc
    Ingram, Herz
    Simmons, Ed Davis
    Myles Turner

Needs Paul Mokeski at Center

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).