• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 241
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Nmj4786

@Jonas137 said...

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    Kristaps Porzingis, who can become a restricted free agent this summer, has yet to make a decision on his future with Dallas, league sources tell ESPN. He expects to start the process of getting to know the organization soon. Porzingis will continue to rehab his ACL injury.

That’s the beauty of restricted free agency right??

• damionismyname

@Codyveo said...

I wish, I hate when there are this many plays that will be so high owned.

pivot elsewhere.

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

You think GSW would want him? Doesn’t really fit their offensive style IMHO.

Absolutely. Far as I know, they’re holding that last roster spot open for a backup center to Boogie.

• Njsum1

@Jonas137 said...

He expects to start the process of getting to know the organization soon.

Sounds like he’s speed dating…haha

• Nmj4786

@gaelicgirl said...

Absolutely. Far as I know, they’re holding that last roster spot open for a backup center to Boogie.

What do they really have to send to NY? Unless the Knicks are going to release him?

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

so are the mavs starting devin harris or DFS at shooting guard?

My bet is they start Brunson, DFS, Barnes, Kleber, Powell. Harris will play some but vet B2B is risky, but if you’re looking for a deep punt I’d throw in Broekhoff as he’s going to have to play tonight. Mejri will have to play some C as well, they may have to recall their G league guys as well.

• hpatel1089

Also the deal isn’t official yet – the Mavs are also still working on getting a first rounder to throw in

• moosedrool

Yeah Brunson running the 1, and Harris at the 2. Brunson may play the whole game.

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

They don’t like Looney? He’s really played well for them. Jordan rebounds a ton but it’s mostly empty stats, not really much of a defender any more.

• gaelicgirl

@gunshow2425 said...

We will sign someone elite early this year to entice Durant now.

Good luck with that!

• BUFUu2

@Kmasonbx said...

So basically every lineup will be 3-5 Mavs and 3 studs.

actually if you do it right you can have 4 studs and 4 mavs lol

• ASalvaro

wow what a horrible trade lol

• captainwacky

Broekoff and Mejri are especially interesting pieces on FD if you want to really go for it knowing that if it doesn’t work out you can have them be the drop.. lot of aggressive lineups you can build. Especially as I don’t view center as a very strong position today, which usually isn’t the case.

• moosedrool

I know we don’t talk about betting the lines here, but I do have a parlay with Det -2.5, Orlando @ -2.0 and LAC -5.0. Only reason I say that is the line moved 4 points on Det. You certainly don’t see that often. sorry for being off topic.

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

They don’t like Looney? He’s really played well for them. Jordan rebounds a ton but it’s mostly empty stats, not really much of a defender any more.

He’s great to have coming off the bench, sure. Just think they’d like more of a veteran type player, and Boogie’s probably gone after this season. Jordan did sign an offer sheet with them back in 2011, so they did have interest at some point. You could totally be right, though. It will be interesting to see the domino effect, didn’t see this Porzingis trade coming.

• dominicanpapi

@captainwacky said...

Broekoff and Mejri are especially interesting pieces on FD if you want to really go for it knowing that if it doesn’t work out you can have them be the drop.. lot of aggressive lineups you can build. Especially as I don’t view center as a very strong position today, which usually isn’t the case.

Mejri would be a waste of a center spot on FD IMO.

• moosedrool

@captainwacky said...

I don’t know, but Drummond might get 65-70 tonight. also going to be very chalky.

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

Mejri would be a waste of a center spot on FD IMO.

I’m not gonna have a ton— I had already made a couple lineups with a $3500 punt at center because of how I think roster construction is today— Mejri makes that build far more viable even though I’m not sure how strong of a play he really is.

• Ace15

I hope everyone flocks to Mavs value. I honestly only see 2 really good plays…other than that no way.

• gaelicgirl

@Nmj4786 said...

What do they really have to send to NY? Unless the Knicks are going to release him?

He’s on an expiring contract, will probably be bought out.

• underdawgs

Hardaway and Lee were bloated contracts the knicks didn’t need, especially Hardaway. The knicks overpaid him by $20mm when they got into the fake bidding war with Atlanta a few years back and it was humiliating for them.
    Getting the 1st rounder from Dallas is the key here, I don’t see a way where DAJ and Wes are even on the knicks roster in a month from now. And yes it’s a shame they couldn’t shed Kanter too but that problem resolves itself soon anyway as an expiring contract.
    The bigger problem is that the only thing I have confidence in (as a New Yorker and NYK fan) is that Jim Dolan will absolutely find a way to continue ruining the franchise for the foreseeable.
    What’s our future core, DSJ / Trier / Dotson / Mitch Robinson? No offense to any of those guys but… yuck. That’s not a competitive core.
    And THIS is why we play DFS

• chrisbanas

Anyone love the sneaky Zubac play?

• Kmasonbx

@hpatel1089 said...

Also the deal isn’t official yet – the Mavs are also still working on getting a first rounder to throw in

Doesn’t matter all that much, those guys aren’t playing even if the deal gets nixed right now.

• moosedrool

@Ace15 said...

I hope everyone flocks to Mavs value. I honestly only see 2 really good plays…other than that no way.

I hope so too. I like Finney- Smith and Brunson. That’s about it for me.

• captainwacky

@chrisbanas said...

Anyone love the sneaky Zubac play?

I don’t mind it in the least.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).