• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 241
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sirchad

Thanks guys..cheers

• rexjred1

k

• gaelicgirl

When you hear at 7:01 that Klay is scratched but you’ve already been at work for 3 hours with no access to your LU and know that everyone else got the news 30 minutes before lock…

you just have to laugh.

• yisman

@eatmyturf23 said...

Boban with the rare type of foul based on using his chin on Lance’s driving layup… so ducked up that should be a flagrant 1 (or whatever number is the unintentional variety) on Lance.

Agreed

Lance clearly threw elbow

Just watched replay of end of regulation+OT

Too painful to watch live

Boban was a monster as usual and no doubt in my mind clippers win that game if Boban got into the game before midway through the 4th or whatever. Doc loves playing the corpse of Gortat rather than the #1 PER player.

I finally had a good finish in one of those Yahoo promotional contests. Won the rake-free.

• scott33

@yisman said...

Agreed

Lance clearly threw elbow

Just watched replay of end of regulation+OT

Too painful to watch live

Boban was a monster as usual and no doubt in my mind clippers win that game if Boban got into the game before midway through the 4th or whatever. Doc loves playing the corpse of Gortat rather than the #1 PER player.

I finally had a good finish in one of those Yahoo promotional contests. Won the rake-free.

The $10?

• dominicanpapi

Had one lineup in the 3 max swat that had I stuck with Ross instead of Iggy I would have taken it down. Still cashed but that’s a $955 difference. Sigh…

• jcrebs

Went to a movie with my wife in the afternoon, then a coffee and donut at Dunkin”, got home about 30 minutes before first game start( DK , single lineup, 3 entries) , as we pulled into the driveway, she reached to get her purse, not there, left it at Dunkin’. No time to check any last minute info, headed back to Dunkin’, purse is an LV with LV wallet also, value a few grand, so had to rush back, turned on ESPN radio, first thing that I heard was about the Knicks/Mavs trade, knew I had Smith Jr, thought I am already toast for the night, then decided to call back home to my wife, got her on the pc, to Drafkings, walked her thru how to trade out of Smith, picked up White about one minute before Smith would have locked. Got her purse back intact , and managed to cash all 3 entries.. Little too much excitement for me, tho!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).