• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4 ) at Detroit ( 4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 240.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

Welp Back at it today. Stacking the Mem and NO game. Not sure I want to Avoid the Lakers Game since its the first game after Kobe’s passing. Think James might go off.

• miggs6876

Nice slate today. On a little mini rolI hope it can continue. Initial thoughts.

PG – im paying up for WB and probably pairing him with Brunson. Hard not to like Morant. Jackson is cheap too.

SG – fade Harden. Holiday 7.6k all day vs Memphis. Schroder 6k sign me up. Brooks 5.6k vs NO.

SF – Toughest position for me. Like Bridges 4.8k. Might have to pay up for 1 of the studs.

PF – Zion breakout game? Ibaka still too cheap 5.7k. Porter, Tucker, Wood, etc ton of value here.

C – Like Ayton and Jval. Have a feeling about Jordan.

Good luck all.

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, a mini-stack of the Dal/Hou seems like a good start. Either play RWB or Harden, maybe run it back with Brunson and Zinger is probably too cheap right now with Luka out. Interested in J-Val too with JJJ out, in a fast-paced game. Would like to pay up for Lebron so hope a little more value opens up as the day goes on. Have a feeling the complexion of this slate will look drastically different by 5pm

• jfitzgan

Like Brandon Clarke a lot especially if he gets 30+ Minutes with JJJ suspension. Him, ibaka and some Dallas value sounds like a good start to allow you to pay up at other spots.

• cheezpizza

Zion and Brunson are at the top of my list.
    Prince should be a decent play too.

• JSteele

Don’t forget all star snubs like Devin Booker

• Bodiaz36

It’s pretty damn hard to fade Dame right now too. I’m not even sure why he’s a full 1K cheaper than RWB on FD. One would think this torrid stretch he’s on is unsustainable, but I’m starting to question. Too many great plays tonight, tough to fill out a lu honestly

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

Don’t forget all star snubs like Devin Booker

Nobody expected Drummond to make it, but he probably did and has been all-star snub solid the last couple years.

Drummond snub games the last 2 seasons.

1/31/19 against Dallas- 24 points, 20 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block
    1/24/18 against Utah- 30 points, 24 boards, 6 blocks, 3 steals, 4 assists (He was really pissed he didn’t initially make it this season. I recall him being all emotional about it. Ended up making it as a reserve after Wall couldn’t play)

***Not sure which one was the snub game

1/28/17 against Miami- 17 points, 21 boards, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 1 assist
    1/30/17 against Boston- 28 points, 22 boards, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 3 assists

• Ace15

Lebron guaranteed triple double tonight. Ultimate Kobe tribute game, National TV in LA. I’m basically locking Lebron/Dame into 70% of my DK LU’s then going from there. No way Lebron does not come out motivated tonight.

FD….why is Ibaka 5700. Lock that in. interchange Clarke/Porter. Why is Jrue 7600…Lock. Jrue has burned me a lot.in the past though…can’t seem to ever get him right

Value town in Brunson, Beasley, Dozier, Valentine. Thank me later.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Lebron guaranteed triple double tonight. Ultimate Kobe tribute game, National TV in LA. I’m basically locking Lebron/Dame into 70% of my DK LU’s then going from there. No way Lebron does not come out motivated tonight.

FD….why is Ibaka 5700. Lock that in. interchange Clarke/Porter. Why is Jrue 7600…Lock. Jrue has burned me a lot.in the past though…can’t seem to ever get him right

Value town in Brunson, Beasley, Dozier, Valentine. Thank me later.

No Valentine for me, but

• JSteele

It looks like the Miami game was the snub game. The reserves were announced the day before.

Today is the day to get off the Lillard train and go after these other guys

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

What a week lol

• gausman7

on DK, Memphis stands out for me as a team to target. Ja under 7K, Clarke under 5K. If you need a cheap piece to fit in a stud or two, Solomon Hill sans JJJ at 3K seems pretty safe. I am definitely using Lebron at 10.3K. He is one of the few players in the league that can drop 40 if he chooses to. I can’t imagine that he doesn’t have extreme motivation to please the fans and carry the torch tonight.

The other team that interests me a lot tonight is Phoenix. Rubio under 6K, Oubre at 6.3K, and Ayton at 8.3K (who is now locked into 30+ minutes it seems) is an area I want to target.

Typically in an uptempo game like Mem/NO, I would target both sides. I personally am not confident that i know where the value is going to come from on the NO side of the ball. With Zion back, there are a lot of talented mouths to feed…so I will probably just avoid it instead of guessing.

Good luck…hopefully the majority of us can make some money tonight. God knows the outlook of the slate will change drastically between now and lock.

• JSteele

After a relatively quiet day for news, I feel like today is going to be too much news.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

After a relatively quiet day for news, I feel like today is going to be too much news.

It LOOKS quiet to me. Of course it can change. Injury report is pretty clean. Only TOR and DEN on B2B’s. I don’t THINK Toronto will sit anyone. I think with DEN we can guess Harris will be out again. I don’t believe any of Millsap/Murray/Plumlee will be back yet. I can’t possibly imagine AD sits. ABC is the big question mark hanging out there, but MIL is usually pretty good with things. Tmarohl thinks he’ll play, so I’m running with that.

• athairuammit11

Solomon Hill revenge game is a thing right?

• JSteele

Josh Jackson might get some viable run today. He has a path to 15-20 minutes for Memphis

• BBROCK

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #7

RG Tiered Ranking

Cmon Yahoo, they really have Kobe in there player pool for $8 tonight smh

• gvn2fly1421

@BBROCK said...

Cmon Yahoo, they really have Kobe in there player pool for $8 tonight smh

Hard to believe someone actually thought that was a good idea…

• JSteele

Carmelo is away from the team currently, but he hasn’t been ruled out of the game

Personal

• siddom

brunson a lock with Doncic out?

• superjon

Hardens price continues to drop.

Eventually he’s going to put up 80

• mbunner23

@superjon said...

Hardens price continues to drop.

Eventually he’s going to put up 80

I tried to tell some people on here not to play Harden. Major shooting slump, something is still bothering him. (injury). Of course he’s going to go off at some point but he’s very risky at the moment.

• Wooden_Bones

Any clear news on the status of Giannis tonight? I’m hoping he’s in so I’m not forced to play MIL players.

• JSteele

I feel kind of bad for New Orleans. They will have to deal with Jae Crowder after he was shoved to the ground by Elfrid Payton and called soft by Marcus Morris.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).