• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4 ) at Detroit ( 4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 240.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

DiVi and Hill out…. PatC or Korver night?

• superstars92

@telestraightshooter said...

good logic – sans the big 3 dogs, Utah were sans defensive liabilities to exploit….. PJ tucker is actually one of the better defenders on that squad.

The main thing is you can’t really stack like 4 Mavs, so you just gotta pick a few. I’ll have some KP but go underweight, I’ll be overweight a few of the guards, and we’ll see what happens.

I don’t think KP is in some terrible spot or anything, but the opporutnity cost is somewhat high since Ja Morant is the same price and Zion and BI are a bit higher. I’ll have some KP like I said, but I’m not like super excited to lock him in 100%.

As for the other side, HOU might play Hartenstein, but it’s an extreme risky play because he literally could get 0 mins and there are a few other 3k players who are guaranteed like 20 mins. I think HOU might play Hartenstein if the matchup looks bad/foul trouble/spell for the starters, but I think MDA’s main goal is not to play him.

• mbunner23

@dreusche said...

Except height does matter when one player is a 7’2” jump shooter and the player guarding him is 6’5”. Tucker won’t be able to contest KP’s jumper.

Wrong.

• superstars92

@Unico10 said...

DiVi and Hill out…. PatC or Korver night?

Are Giannis, Bledsoe, and Middleton out?

I actually don’t know on Giannis, I saw he was Q yesterday I’m just making lineups now.

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Rockets will start Westbrook, Harden, Gordon, House, Tucker on Friday.

they have no Hart….enstien

• Ace15

@superjon said...

Just ask yourself one question.

On a 7 game slate, when is the last time someone said at the end of the night, “I am so glad I played Felicio”

• superstars92

You should play some Harteinstein if you think say there’s ~20% chance he beats Brunson and Solomon Hill.

That’s how I would look at it.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

KP will make my pool, but I’m not overly excited to play him. His last 5 games since his injury has been brutal.

Like I would just rather target the Mavs guards and wings who are much cheaper.

You said it nicer than me.

• byo34

Anyone thinks Reggie Jackson keeps it up?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

I actually don’t know on Giannis, I saw he was Q yesterday I’m just making lineups now.

Just looking for pivots off the Memphis chalk… one between Korver or PatC should get 3-5 more minutes and a few more looks at the basket… Korver launching 3 more 3pointers would probably be enough to outscore SloMo

• telestraightshooter

@superstars92 said...

Ja Morant is the same price a

speaking of Ja – has Ball REALLY turned into a lockdown defender last 2 weeks?… his DVA is #4

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Giannis is in. Middleton is in, Bledsoe is in. Frank Mason for the cheap punt if you need one on DK

• chronoxiong

I’m not going to fall for Hartenstein again after that debacle the other night. You guys can go ahead and gamble on that shit again. F@#k D’antoni and his lame rotations. 8 man rotations that is. So Tucker is starting at Center. You guys just spent the last few pages discussing how Tucker is 6’5 and Porzingis is 7’2. Porzingis should feast on Tucker due to that difference in height. Logically. Will be stupid if Tucker shuts him down though.

• mbunner23

@telestraightshooter said...

speaking of Ja – has Ball REALLY turned into a lockdown defender last 2 weeks?… his DVA is #4

Ball has always been a solid defender.

• telestraightshooter

@byo34 said...

his per36 is 50+ since return, I don’t see why not.

• superstars92

@Unico10 said...

Just looking for pivots off the Memphis chalk… one between Korver or PatC should get 3-5 more minutes and a few more looks at the basket… Korver launching 3 more 3pointers would probably be enough to outscore SloMo

Yea I assume Pat C has the most upside.

Tmarhol also mentioned Frank Mason above.

The thing is just because Donte is out, I’m not positive it increases the usage of the other players. You are right, maybe a few more mins, but with possibly Mason play and also possibly Sterling Brown, it could just get scatered more.

Pat C probably has the most upside is my guess.

You only need about a ~15% chance to beat the Memphis chalk and Jalen for it to work out I guess. Not sure I put Pat C at 15 % though.

• Ace15

Bold call of the night. Felicio double double and denzel valentine triple doubles.

• telestraightshooter

@chronoxiong said...

You guys just spent the last few pages discussing how Tucker is 6’5 and Porzingis is 7’2.

lmao short man complex banter

• Rolled

@byo34 said...

Love Reggie as a pivot

• ghost3490

Anyone on Allen v. Bulls? Or play Chalk JVAL? Haven’t read anything about him today.

• superstars92

@chronoxiong said...

I’m not going to fall for Hartenstein again after that debacle the other night. You guys can go ahead and gamble on that shit again. F@#k D’antoni and his lame rotations. 8 man rotations that is. So Tucker is starting at Center. You guys just spent the last few pages discussing how Tucker is 6’5 and Porzingis is 7’2. Porzingis should feast on Tucker due to that difference in height. Logically. Will be stupid if Tucker shuts him down though.

I mean Porzingis should have a decent game for sure, but it’s not like he’s in an auto-smash spot because of the height difference is my point. If that was the case, then almost any short low-post player in history would be at a mega disadvantage and that’s not always the case. It’s also about defensive IQ, strength, limiting touches at key areas, etc. and also group rebounding, which Houston has to do. They did a great job vs. Gobert.

• Costamesa5

Anyone think AD and Lebron could get thiers in the same lineup?

• JSteele

@Costamesa5 said...

Anyone think AD and Lebron could get thiers in the same lineup?

Not at their prices if the game gets extended though you would need a game stack

• superstars92

LBJ could just lob it to AD a lot, AD can just grab every rebound and defensive stat and give it to LBJ in transition for dunks. It’s possible.

• cjrswish

@JSteele said...

Not at their prices if the game gets extended though you would need a game stack

Imagine if this were a Triple OT thriller. Both teams play their hearts out for Kobe. Might have to make a lineup with that narrative…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).