• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4 ) at Detroit ( 4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 240.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ripking

Looks like I picked the wrong time to take a dump. Have %100 Brunson. Didn’t notice until 435. Shhhhhhhiiiiiiiit

• monarch

And the not very good play Josh Jackson is almost at value.

• Bdog76

Last night took a sharp dive the wrong direction and well tonight gonna keep my trap zipped and see if a promising start can turn into a promising night lol..good luck fellas and way to ball out jj

• Yeoman

The only reason I missed the Valanciunas disaster is the Broekhoff news—I decided to use the extra salary and that’s who I got off.

Blind squirrel. I’m not even going to pretend I knew what I was doing.

• P0key

whats going on tonight?? didn’t play main slate..

Brunson was chalk and coach decided to go with Barea? or was Bare announce starter after lock?

• Dfspacman

Thought Barea won’t get much minutes,!play him next game he plays 5mins, Tucker busting too… off to play roulette lol

• kinger

What the Flying Foook!!!! I have Brunson, J Val and Tucker in one lineup. FD.

• yisman

@P0key said...

whats going on tonight?? didn’t play main slate..

Brunson was chalk and coach decided to go with Barea? or was Bare announce starter after lock?

Brunson was mega chalk because everyone expected him to start

Like when d’Antoni pulled a fast one and started a strange lineup, Dallas started Barea and Broekhoff

It was announced a few minutes after main slate lock, but obviously before the Dallas game.

So yes, if you were on top of it, you should’ve switched off Curry/Brunson

I was busy with something and didn’t get the switch in so I’m stuck with Curry/Brunson

Would be nice if we actually got lineups 30 minutes before the game and if coaches told us ahead of time their plans, rather than lying about it.

• yisman

@kinger said...

What the Flying Foook!!!! I have Brunson, J Val and Tucker in one lineup. FD.

you can find me at the bottom of the Yahoo GPP

look for the lineup with Brunson, Curry, Kyle Anderson, and Jo Val

smh

• Bigb1485

I get a bad shooting night but only 2 rebounds for jval?

• zeeshan2

Tonight is why I hate nba dfs. I don’t know why I keep coming back to it

• Bigb1485

At least I’ve got harden in my Brunson lineups but they also have morant who is inexplicably doing nothing

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I said you couldn’t predict his minutes. I said if he only get 15, he probably wouldn’t be worth it.

• Bdog76

And just like that jval throws up 15 fps and Mets everyone breath a small bit of relief lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I can only hope at this point that a 23-year-old Brunson gets garbage time run over a JJ Barea who is almost my age.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Updated lineup note: Bucks will start Bledsoe, Matthews, Middleton, Giannis, Thanasis Antetokounmpo on Friday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Yep i couldnt pull the trigger

• Turnabuck

Lol! Guess I picked the wrong night to be on Brunson, R. Jax, and Tucker.

• Pick1979

Jval strong into the half . Nice comeback .
    22 at half

• byo34

Wow, saw Jonas finish with 1.5 in the first quarter.. end of the first half and hes at 19.5 just like that. Love it!

• Pick1979

Brunson on the floor now
    7min -2 fantasy points

I played porzingis in every line up I’ve entered , seemed pretty obvious they would lean on him in first game of back to back and he’s usually a lock for 45-50 w /out Luka

• yisman

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that Dallas is getting pummeled given that Carlisle decided to start JJ Barea and Ryan Broekhoff, neither of whom really belong in the NBA

• Greek night at the forum….why didn’t anyone inform me of this!

• yisman

@theIrrigator said...

Updated lineup note: Bucks will start Bledsoe, Matthews, Middleton, Giannis, Thanasis Antetokounmpo on Friday.

Interesting.

A few minutes before that, the tweet was:

@FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    16m
    Lineup note: Conflicting reports on who will start at C for Bucks between Thanasis Antetokounmpo and Brook Lopez on Friday.

Thanasis may get the paper start with it being Greek Night at Fiserv Forum. Will update.

• moosedrool

@byo34 said...

Wow, saw Jonas finish with 1.5 in the first quarter.. end of the first half and hes at 19.5 just like that. Love it!

Tough night so far for C’s on FD – Jonas might be the play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler