• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4 ) at Detroit ( 4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 240.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yeoman

LOL. 22 seconds.

Now it’s Hezonja’s turn to channel his inner Salah Mejri.

• Rolled

SquirrelPatrol is on Lillard heater

• ASalvaro

@Bradsh86 said...

Does anyone have any suggestions/advice as to the best strategy you use if you dont have alot of research time?

just use the daily fantasy fuel optimizer..its free and it’s not bad

• tmarohl

@Bradsh86 said...

Does anyone have any suggestions/advice as to the best strategy you use if you dont have alot of research time?

Research is becoming over-rated with all the late scratches and late breaking news. You can waste a lot of time researching and building lineups and then the whole slate changes 5 minutes before lock. My advice if you don’t have time, would be to reserve a few entry’s early, and then check the news about 30 minutes before lock and start building then.

• BBWC_10

Climbed up to 6th in the Late Night pick n roll. I might be able to make it up to 3rd if Lebron can triple dbl.

• Ace15

Lets gooooo just won a ticket to fd live final

• tmarohl

Damn, Whiteside with a fadeaway

• Yeoman

Whiteside 30 points on 14 shots. That’s pretty good.

• ASalvaro

how in the world do you lose at home on a night like this

• fluffynuggets

@Ace15 said...

Congratulations!

• BBWC_10

Don’t know if I’ll ever have a LU that had 160pts from 2 players again. Good night for me and as usual my late LU outscored my main LU 331-303.

• Krispac23

@ASalvaro said...

how in the world do you lose at home on a night like this

Lebron is a lame. Dude is buns in the big moments about a 3rd of the time. This along with his crappy free throws makes him a top great player, but not the GOAT!!

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

Don’t know if I’ll ever have a LU that had 160pts from 2 players again. Good night for me and as usual my late LU outscored my main LU 331-303.

I haven’t played many late lineups this year, but in years past, I had that happen a lot.

• tmarohl

Decent night. Cashed 4/5 on FD and 8/10 on DK.

• Bdog76

Numerous 330ish lineups still a play off the win but profitable night and still sitting with a chip and a chair keeping my eye on the prize ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ€

• BerkeleyBoss

Put up 414.1 in FD with both Brunson and Wright. If I have Barea and Kyle Anderson instead I win 100k. So close yet so far away…

• BerkeleyBoss

@Ace15 said...

Letโ€™s goooooo. Good luck!

• Ace15

@fluffynuggets said...

Congratulations!

Tyyy should be fun!

• telestraightshooter

@yisman said...

Staples Center last night: Clippers blown out by Kings
    Staples Center tonight: Lakers not looking too good against the Trail Blazers

kAT might end his 14 game losing streak tomorrow @LaC if this keeps up

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Put up 414.1 in FD with both Brunson and Wright. If I have Barea and Kyle Anderson instead I win 100k. So close yet so far away…

Damn, I thought my 378’s were good.

• tmarohl

@telestraightshooter said...

kAT might end his 14 game losing streak tomorrow @LaC if this keeps up

Doubtful

• Ace15

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Letโ€™s goooooo. Good luck!

Thanks boss!!

• telestraightshooter

@BBWC_10 said...

Donโ€™t know if Iโ€™ll ever have a LU that had 160pts from 2 players again.

too bad DFS was not round for the 1980’s Nuggets teams
    IIRC 3 players averaged 30 actual pts game

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Damn, I thought my 378’s were good.

Had Lillard/Harden/AD with Porzingis, JVal/Crowder and House. I blame the Mavs for playing Barea lol

• tmarohl

I actually threw Zinger in one just in case Frugal was right, and it ended up being my highest scoring lineup. Also had Brunson, Rubio, Connaughton, Harden, Oubre, Giannis, I baka and Jonas. Was at the bad Bucks game so I didn’t hear the news of Brunson not starting or I would have pivoted.

I had no Lebron on FD, and only a sprinkling of him on DK, as I did not expect the massive game that everyone on the board thought was going to happen.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).