• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4 ) at Detroit ( 4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 240.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Krispac23

@tmarohl said...

I actually threw Zinger in one just in case Frugal was right, and it ended up being my highest scoring lineup. Also had Brunson, Rubio, Connaughton, Harden, Oubre, Giannis, I baka and Jonas. Was at the bad Bucks game so I didn’t hear the news of Brunson not starting or I would have pivoted.

I had no Lebron on FD, and only a sprinkling of him on DK, as I did not expect the massive game that everyone on the board thought was going to happen.

How was the logic that Lebuns would be lame tonight??

• tmarohl

@Krispac23 said...

I just didn’t think there was room with his salary for him to smash. I don’t remember the last time I saw him take over a game. I just figured he would have his normal game and get somewhere around 50 fantasy points. If his jumper is falling he can have a good game from time to time, but he typically looks to just facilitate and doesn’t look to dominate inside like he used to. I had a lot of AD though.

• tmarohl

This could be the funniest trade rumor I have ever seen from a reputable source, sports illustrated.

NBA Trade Rumors: Wolves ‘Dangle’ Andrew Wiggins for D’Angelo Russell

• chronoxiong

Scored 359.9 here https://www.fanduel.com/games/43167/contests/43167-234377386/entries/1977415397/scoring

Won all games and got minimum GPP cash and slightly more GPP cash in the Dribbler and Swat. Crushed all my cash games I was in too. Had to be patient all night because going into the last two games of the night, I was staring at last place in all my games. I knew Lillard and Ariza were going to get the job done for me. Wished I didnt play Lebron though. I wasn’t sure about him all day. Just plugged him in in case he goes off for the Kobe narrative. But no, it was Unibrow who did that for the Lakers. Regret playing Brunson too. I felt like pairing Lillard with another mid tier PG was the way to go. Overall, spent $21 and won back $42.50 for a much needed cashing night.

• gaelicgirl

Dame can’t be stopped right now

Congrats on the Live Final seat, Ace! Congrats tmarohl, BBWC and BerkeleyBoss, too. Managed to cash for another $5 in the after hours slate with 368.2, good for 465th of 4761. Great night for the forum!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Dame can’t be stopped right now

Congrats on the Live Final seat, Ace! Congrats tmarohl, BBWC and BerkeleyBoss, too. Managed to cash for another $5 in the after hours slate with 368.2, good for 465th of 4761. Great night for the forum!

Thanks GG, AKA Gif Girl

• gaelicgirl

@chronoxiong said...

Overall, spent $21 and won back $42.50 for a much needed cashing night.

Great job, congrats!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Krispac23 said...

Lebron thinks bigger than just smashing in a game

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I actually threw Zinger in one just in case Frugal was right,

😂😂😂

• SteadyarmJ

Can someone post the link for fanduels 100k to first tournament that was 9.99 entry fee…i want to see what the top 10 looks like

my lineup did 425.9 but i only had it in the $25 single entry :/

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@SteadyarmJ said...

Can someone post the link for fanduels 100k to first tournament that was 9.99 entry fee…i want to see what the top 10 looks like

my lineup did 425.9 but i only had it in the $25 single entry :/

https://www.fanduel.com/games/43167/contests/43167-234377431/scoring

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-1-1-1-31-3249683

• SteadyarmJ

Youre the goat

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).