Tequila – check
    Mixer – check
    Silly Hat – check
    Full Game Slate – check

Let’s go!

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Instead of asking this, why wouldn’t you just search his name on twitter? It takes just as much time, and goes straight to the source.

Edit: meant to quote the request for a link to kemba’s status.

• wmonighe

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

Well, this is the most Bobcats I’ve ever rostered on the same night…said the man who was about to lose most of his bankroll.

• duder500

RG Mod

@hambazaza said…

of all the PFs tonight, who do you guys like better?

Zbo?
    Dirk?
    Pau?
    millsap?
    lee?
    ibaka?
    thad young?

i rank them
    millsap
    dirk/zbo
    ibaka/pau
    lee/thad young

still not sure where to go with them!

Millsap
    Pau
    Ayon

They are the only plays on my radar. Dirk has been playing great but I feel like his price has caught up to him. Too vulnerable to 33 point nights and they clearly have an issue there with it being either a Monta or a Dirk night.

Zbo likely ceding more value to Gasol as the days go by. Lee doesn’t look healthy and Thad is Thad.

I think Millsap and Pau have the 45-50 point potential tonight which is making Ayon a very risky play.

• Rrich68

STL retweetedNBA Roundup @NBARoundup16m

Al Jefferson was grabbing his shoulder last game. Finished the game but so did Durant a week ago. Lakers -1 on sprd. #bobcats #nba #dfs

Can’t find any other info. Is jefferson dinged up for tonight?

• cccalloway

@duder500 said…

Millsap
    Pau
    Ayon

They are the only plays on my radar. Dirk has been playing great but I feel like his price has caught up to him. Too vulnerable to 33 point nights and they clearly have an issue there with it being either a Monta or a Dirk night.

Zbo likely ceding more value to Gasol as the days go by. Lee doesn’t look healthy and Thad is Thad.

I think Millsap and Pau have the 45-50 point potential tonight which is making Ayon a very risky play.

This +1000.

Dirks price looks way too high for me.

• spyder

@duder500 said…

Millsap
    Pau
    Ayon

I disagree. Millsap has only had 45+ once in his last 10 games. Potential may be there, but we can say that about a lot of positions/players. I think Millsap does not break 40 tonight and is worth passing on.

I do like ZBo a lot though for $1K less on FD.

• emge

2012 ROOGSLAFFLE Champ, NBA Daily Plays Writer

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2012 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@spyder said…

You’re using an additional $4900 in salary cap for what I am thinking will be 20 fp difference. That also is a pick that will surely be highly owned and force you to use sub-optimal PGs most likely.

I’ll take my chances with Tim.

just don’t hate yourself when Mozgov gets 18 pts and Al Jeff gets 60 and you are left in the dust cause u used your $4900 on PG’s who got your 38pts when you could have used a cheap one that got 32

• DubDeuces85

@spyder said…

I disagree. Millsap has only had 45+ once in his last 10 games. Potential may be there, but we can say that about a lot of positions/players. I think Millsap does not break 40 tonight and is worth passing on.

As the kids say, Millsap is going “HAM” tonight.

• spyder

@emge said…

just don’t hate yourself when Mozgov gets 18 pts and Al Jeff gets 60 and you are left in the dust cause u used your $4900 on PG’s who got your 38pts when you could have used a cheap one that got 32

You really think Lowry and/or Curry will have less than 40 tonight?

• abombhoosier

Surpised no one mentioned evan turner at all. The guy has been playing good ball and has a + match-up in the highest over/under today. Needs 35 points to hit value on FD. Yes sign me up

• duder500

RG Mod

@spyder said…

I can dig that. I appreciate the take.

Millsap averaging 38 per over the last 3, and nearly 42 over the last 5 and now a super soft Philly squad that is going to give the hawks an extra 10 possessions makes a projection of 45 logical.

What scares me off of Randolph is simply Gasol getting his legs back. With no Pek tonight it just makes sense to run things through Marc. If Marc gets the boards it could be a 30 point night for ZBO.

• DubDeuces85

@abombhoosier said…

Surpised no one mentioned evan turner at all. The guy has been playing good ball and has a + match-up in the highest over/under today. Needs 35 points to hit value on FD. Yes sign me up

Because he is Evan Turner. Rode that coaster too many times before.

• sethayates

@DubDeuces85 said…

Because he is Evan Turner. Rode that coaster too many times before.

Me too and everytime I realized I was on teh Turner coaster I puked. It isn’t a good experience. Evan Turner, Roy Hibbert, and Jeff Green are all on my blacklist

• SBK

• 2018 CVR Basketball

Anyone like Mike Conley tonight? Feel like he’s in a good spot against the T’Wolves, and he’s a good bit cheaper then Curry/Lowry.

• SpitFire85

Too much value tonight and not enough roster spots. First world problems.

• Denbo32

@emge said…

but dont forget to gloat when Mozgov goes for 42 and Jefferson goes for 32 and you left everyone in the dust because your PG went for 60+

• DubDeuces85

@sethayates said…

Me too and everytime I realized I was on teh Turner coaster I puked. It isn’t a good experience. Evan Turner, Roy Hibbert, and Jeff Green are all on my blacklist

Well said, my friend. If Monta Ellis doesnt come through tonight he will be joining those other three you mentioned.

• BernieKozar

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, but if Lawson goes it is Ty Lawson Wobblehead night.

• dips56

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

@Rrich68 said…

STL retweetedNBA Roundup @NBARoundup16m

Al Jefferson was grabbing his shoulder last game. Finished the game but so did Durant a week ago. Lakers -1 on sprd. #bobcats #nba #dfs

Can’t find any other info. Is jefferson dinged up for tonight?

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 21h

Some of you have asked about Al Jefferson shoulder. I’m watching him lift weights at practice in LA, so think he’s just fine.

• spyder

@duder500 said…

I can dig that. I appreciate the take.

Millsap averaging 38 per over the last 3, and nearly 42 over the last 5 and now a super soft Philly squad that is going to give the hawks an extra 10 possessions makes a projection of 45 logical.

What scares me off of Randolph is simply Gasol getting his legs back. With no Pek tonight it just makes sense to run things through Marc. If Marc gets the boards it could be a 30 point night for ZBO.

You just ninja’d my brain and have me questioning my ZBO pick over Millsap… :(

• ag76

The more I read the more confused I get about my picks for tonight.

Anyone on Turiaf tonight he’s starting again tonight and MIN $ on FD.

Also rostering Stephen Curry agaisnt Utah isn’t the blow out factor going hurt his value? With apparently everyone GTD on Utah squad game could get out of hand qucikly.

DIPSET!!!

• hoosierman34

Thoughts on Hayward since he’s the only healthy Jazz? I’m concerned because of the blowout factor and he could get defensed by Iggy.

• jfand30

@hoosierman34 said…

Thoughts on Hayward since he’s the only healthy Jazz? I’m concerned because of the blowout factor and he could get defensed by Iggy.

Not a fan. Klay is a good defender too so he will have a tough matchup regardless.

• McDanos

How bout Aaron Gray at min on FD vs the DAL triage of C’s?

• BernieKozar

I’ve been gathering statistics over past 3 weeks of games with 10+ point spreads and their effect on fantasy performance. Blowout factor is a myth for the team that is favored. My sample size isn’t large enough yet to make any definitive conclusions, but I’m pretty sure it has very little impact.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).