7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 191.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11 ) at Okla City ( -11 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9 ) at Milwaukee ( 9 ) —- T: 192.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Golden State ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• relowed

Crowder or Turner?

• TheWhiteMamba

Does Acy see 20+ minutes with Casspi out?

• dailyfinancialsports

@mrpata said...

all the Gay or nay?

I’m torn between Gay and Hayward…think I’m going Hayward tho

• Mattg45

@clatrndzl said...

I have Noel in every LU. Hopefully he bounces back.

He should, he didn’t play the 4th against lac because they were down by 30.

• DFSNewbie

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Does Acy see 20+ minutes with Casspi out?

I doubt it. I think Gay, Rondo, Marco will see extra minutes and WCS is back so he will play some too along with Koufus of course

• Mrsmith887

James Johnson at $3100 – the price is hard to ignore. But that matchup .. I know it’s the game we play – but Is it just donating or settling for a $6 dollar win at best if you roster him ? GPP draftings

• tonytone1908

@Rahfulz said...

this: http://i.imgur.com/Q1hEoAx.png

all contests grayed out and can’t be entered

edit: the site is fantasydraft.com but apparently it’s happening on other sites too starting about an hour ago

well FD and DK aren’t going anywhere at least until June, so yes, you can still play.

• cwatson51

crazy night of injuries and stuff

• akpos4

to roster rodney hood or not against terrible houston defence?

• DFSNewbie

@akpos4 said...

to roster rodney hood or not against terrible houston defence?

I have played Hood last 2 games and he was pretty good. I will keep playing him until he tanks couple of games or his price gets really high.

• Dook11

Dipo or Hood

• Ibleedblue1

@tonytone1908 said...

well FD and DK aren’t going anywhere at least until June, so yes, you can still play.

So much this… a smaller lesser known site doesnt allow you or me to play in Illinois for that matter, who cares. Play where the actual money is.

• dhamack

@tonytone1908 said...

If you can tell me where I’m going wrong then you should win every single tournament tonight without even playing.

I mentioned something similar to this a week or so ago and your response to me was “You’re doing something wrong.”

It can’t possibly be something else.

• brent83

Any word on Barnes tonight yet?

• DFSNewbie

@brent83 said...

Any word on Barnes tonight yet?

Which Barnes? Matt Barnes will play and Harrison Barnes is probable

• bleacherbum099

Bosh or T Young? DK cash

• WAREgl

Well boys might as well prepare for a 300 cash line on DK. So much value all over the place.

• Mrm2010

Anyone know if Conley is playing tonight?

• tonytone1908

@dhamack said...

I mentioned something similar to this a week or so ago and your response to me was “You’re doing something wrong.”

It can’t possibly be something else.

For one you were talking about the RG LU builder. I am not. Second, you were talking about optimal LU’s, what I’m talking about is not even in the same ballpark.

• Cdmjlt369

Anyone heard the Portland game may not be played? Saw something about an ice storm but never saw verification.

• aser18214

will olynyk hit 20 points on fanduel?Im leaning towards withey but maybe favors will return

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

trying to decide now the best option of Waiters, Lamb, Belinelli. Haves shares of each but trying to figure who to use most. Thought about Allen but not sure if he is starting again.

• aser18214

@bleacherbum099 said...

Bosh or T Young? DK cash

Bosh obviously because no whiteside

• akpos4

whom are you guys’ w/o a doubt go to SG tonight on FD?

• dhamack

@tonytone1908 said...

For one you were talking about the RG LU builder.

No, I was not, but…whatever.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler