7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 191.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11 ) at Okla City ( -11 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9 ) at Milwaukee ( 9 ) —- T: 192.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Golden State ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• sqwerl

@Chief1Champion said...

Morrow

I did this, switched out Ellington for morrow, then that leaves me with Bogdonovic. Ugh. The price I pay for RWB.

• flyguy1609

Drummond for Center if you can afford him

• nta87

@flyguy1609 said...

Why?

• mellofellowsu

@nta87 said...

Why?

Averaged approx 44 fps in 4 games vs Orlando last year. That’s pretty solid.

Also there’s not that great of a gap in salary on FD to justify playing Lopez over him. Drummond’s got the higher ceiling, no doubt about it.

• CantCatchABreak99

@flyguy1609 said...

I think Lopez is as capable as Drummond of going 50+ fps tonight at a much lower price.

• Jstri

If it were a tougher matchup I’d definitely still consider fading Westbrook in some lineups. But going against the Kings who play virtually no defense Its hard not to put him in every lineup

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Was planning to go balanced but Westbrook is an auto play now. What cheap guys are out there

• mellofellowsu

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

I think Lopez is as capable as Drummond of going 50+ fps tonight at a much lower price.

Again, that’s site-dependent. Lopez is at $8.7k on FD, Drummond at $9.3k. That’s not enough given that Lopez could easily drop a 35.

• fordracingga

5 players in one LU from the SAC OKC game….is that too much!?

• querb

@tprokopenko said...

I’m certainly not going to fade Westbrook completely in GPPs, but it may be smart to look at other options. Earlier in the year, he was putting up some big numbers, and was nowhere near necessary for GPPs. With the lack of options to spend salary on today though, and the emerging value, he certainly may end up being in more lineups than not for me.

“earlier in the year” when durant was out, westy costed 1k-2k more

• chunkybangles

McCallum called up from d-league. Any thoughts on how much that might drop patty’s value?

• dailyfinancialsports

@chunkybangles said...

McCallum called up from d-league. Any thoughts on how much that might drop patty’s value?

I think I went with Mills earlier in the season when TP was out and McCallum ended up starting and getting more minutes. So that may be something to watch out for.

I’m just praying that Conley is a late scratch, I’ve got Chalmers in and I figure he will have a lower ownership %age than Larkin, Mills, and Livingston and a higher ceiling as well.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

Lopez may spend some time away from the basket guarding Olynyk and lose a few boards. On FD, I think there are better C. I play mostly gpp on fd and would rather spend the $600 more for Drummond or move down to KAT or even Whiteside.

• nrgreve

Anyone finding value at PF? Not liking any cheap options

• dailyfinancialsports

@nrgreve said...

Kaminsky?

• Dgogal7

Patty mills burns me every time!! I won’t play him

• CantCatchABreak99

@mellofellowsu said...

Again, that’s site-dependent. Lopez is at $8.7k on FD, Drummond at $9.3k. That’s not enough given that Lopez could easily drop a 35.

Agreed. Lopez is at the low, low price of $7500 on DK while Drummond is $9200. Big difference.

• jeffro2525

@nrgreve said...

Jerami Grant possibly…

• Sportsfan12

Isiah or klay gpp

• tonytone1908

@DFSNewbie said...

So if Grizz game got canceled how does that work for people who played Grizz players??

Not very well I would assume.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@nrgreve said...

I agree. I think I’m using a combo Noel, a little Ibaka in case he gets some of Durant’s looks, Thad and Green. The value at pg, sg, and sf is fine with me.

• DFSNewbie

@Sportsfan12 said...

Isiah or klay gpp

Isiah Thomas was a great legend but you should go with Payton today playing in a high pace game vs Kings. Isaiah today though with Bradley out and Smart limited mins

• xdan3220

Haven’t seen any mention of Harden yet on here, which I understand considering they are playing Utah. That said, is he really a complete fade? Some lines Utah has given up in the last few games:

McCollum: 32-7-6
    Wiggins: 17-6-4 Rubio 10-17
    Reddick 25-2-2 CP3 19-11-2

If Favors isn’t playing Harden seems like a stud that is going to go significantly underowned. Utah D efficiency is very middle of the pack, seems like an interesting guy to go with tonight on a weird SG night.

• FargoBison

@yountingly said...

I agree. I think I’m using a combo Noel, a little Ibaka in case he gets some of Durant’s looks, Thad and Green. The value at pg, sg, and sf is fine with me.

Noel worries me, last game Brown started to play him with Okafor again and that really limits Noel’s upside.

• RangerC

@fordracingga said...

5 players in one LU from the SAC OKC game….is that too much!?

Hell no… I did a couple LU with 7 (hoping for the double/triple OT obviously).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).