• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Orlando ( 3.5 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 15.5 ) at Golden State ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Also, make sure to check out our NBA Bounty Freeroll. You can find information by clicking Here.

• biged263835

@marino4ever said...

No value? Leuer 4900, Dieng 5800, and Young @ 5200 were pretty strong value guys. While only Dieng and Leuer hit 5x, Young was close enough and his min guaranteed upside. I’m not trying to hate on your decision, but I’d have chosen damn near any other PF before Randle with the slate as it was.

Speaking of dieng, anyone know why his min dropped to 27? He crushed the 1st half for 19 FP and then finished the 2nd with only 10.

I personally try and stay away from players that have other players that start on their team with similar skill sets. Towns eats up rebounds, Indianas offense is always spread out. I’m strictly GPP and look for guys with 50 point upside which Randle has shown this year.

• mrmogz

@mikeman7178 said...

Not cashing with 300 happens all the time. So does cashing with 270. Pick the best players and let the score fall as it may. As stated before, you don’t want Rondo who isn’t playing. Frye has been very flat and limited. TT is very risky as big 3 usually dominate. You don’t want guys who have real possibility of landmining your lineup. Butler is a good pick if Wade is out but don’t overreact to just one game. He had a monster last game but his price did increase $300 because of it. Greek vs. NY looks great!

It is VERY rare that 300 won’t cash on DK. Like almost never. FD is another story though.

• spencew22

@Pacersman3177 said...

Walker (player x) ABC olidipo Melo Gordon parker green (player x) lineup for FD any thoughts?

I’ve got that same lineup so I think I could guess your player x’s lol. That being said, I’m feeling confident with that lineup everywhere but Center

• AdamTheBolt

Player X looks like a solid pick tonight. I see him getting a 100 burger in that game versus THAT team.

• NESBears120

Rose or Schroeder…. Schroeder is safer but rose has more upside

• Vikingtiger

@mrmogz said...

Don’t play Rondo, or T. Thompson. Butler and Frye depending on news still I’d be up in the air about.

took out rondo and Thompson and added Brogdon and Noah. This was on the two game slate NY/Mil and Chi/Cle. My full slate was a tip from a friend and I am taking his word on it. Appreciate all the help.

• marino4ever

@NESBears120 said...

Rose or Schroeder…. Schroeder is safer but rose has more upside

Given the matchup, I don’t know if that’s true.

• gausman7

@Pacersman3177 said...

Walker (player x) ABC olidipo Melo Gordon parker green (player x) lineup for FD any thoughts?

think those guys are solid…those player x’s are gonna be the toughest part!!!

• nateW

Last night looked like the beginning of some big things from Darren Collison. I thought he was going to be huge this year anyway, but I think Ty Lawson good play slowed him down.

• mrmogz

@Vikingtiger said...

took out rondo and Thompson and added Brogdon and Noah. This was on the two game slate NY/Mil and Chi/Cle. My full slate was a tip from a friend and I am taking his word on it. Appreciate all the help.

No prob and GL! If and when you start upping yourself from the Quarter Arcade, the $1, $3 and $5 single entry are good tournaments to play. Top 500 in the Q.A. That lineup would probably be close to a top 10 in these. Q.A. Is insanely hard to build a BR with but definitely nice to wet the feet in NBA.

• FargoBison

@marino4ever said...

No value? Leuer 4900, Dieng 5800, and Young @ 5200 were pretty strong value guys. While only Dieng and Leuer hit 5x, Young was close enough and his min guaranteed upside. I’m not trying to hate on your decision, but I’d have chosen damn near any other PF before Randle with the slate as it was.

Speaking of dieng, anyone know why his min dropped to 27? He crushed the 1st half for 19 FP and then finished the 2nd with only 10.

Wolves needed spacing so they went with Bjelica in the fourth.

• circadudexl

@eipsallig said...

And its a B2B for GSW

Keep this quiet!!! lol I thought he was my sneaky play but apparently not

• NESBears120

@marino4ever said...

Given the matchup, I don’t know if that’s true.

I’m going based off their consistency percentages based off their prices tonight rose has hit 6x value more than Schroeder. UF Schroeder has hit 5x more often than rose

• TheSJ40

Is tonight going to be one of those nights where Elf puts up a 50 at 5 percent ownership?

• circadudexl

Why do the knicks have to ruin everything

• Dainfamousac

KP upgraded to questionable for tonight. Anyone wiTh good Knicks insight?

This would ruin my line up if he actually plays

• monarch

@TheSJ40 said...

Is tonight going to be one of those nights where Elf puts up a 50 at 5 percent ownership?

When he did it earlier this season against ATL…VUC was out. Dwight seeing 35+ minutes also hurts Payton’s ceiling.

• circadudexl

@TheSJ40 said...

He should be higher than that. Did that against them a few games ago. People will notice

• dakimbell

@TheSJ40 said...

Yes

• astauty

really need a F and a Util that works… changed my mind about 10x…. have 8900 to spend, any help?

• circadudexl

@Dainfamousac said...

KP upgraded to questionable for tonight. Anyone wiTh good Knicks insight?

This would ruin my line up if he actually plays

He plays that makes Noah a Nogo and hurts mellow a little but actually makes rose more appealing even though I won’t be using him

• mrkoven

@Dainfamousac said...

Just a little advice. The $1 50/50 and double ups are super soft.

I switched from 5-10 HU cash per night to 75-150 of these bad boys. Way more profitable.

The more you enter the more you lose/win, however, you also spread out your money across multiple chances.

werd, i run cash trains on 50/50 double ups sometimes the 3-player

• Dainfamousac

@circadudexl said...

He plays that makes Noah a Nogo and hurts mellow a little but actually makes rose more appealing even though I won’t be using him

I have all 3 other players in a stacked line up.

Take the rest KP!

• circadudexl

@astauty said...

really need a F and a Util that works… changed my mind about 10x…. have 8900 to spend, any help?

Not sure on prices but gordon or mirotic if wade out and brogdon/rivers/Felton

• cfitz19

This KP news kills my lineup that I have been loving all day. Starting all over

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).