• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Orlando ( 3.5 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 15.5 ) at Golden State ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Also, make sure to check out our NBA Bounty Freeroll. You can find information by clicking Here.

• dakimbell

@monarch said...

When he did it earlier this season against ATL…VUC was out. Dwight seeing 35+ minutes also hurts Payton’s ceiling.

Idk man. He has been great in good matchups for like a month now, more than that one game.. He is pretty volatile, but tonight is set up well for him, especially so if Fournier doesnt play. i’ll likely play him even if Fournier active

• rebkell

@nateW said...

Last night looked like the beginning of some big things from Darren Collison. I thought he was going to be huge this year anyway, but I think Ty Lawson good play slowed him down.

I think his biggest problem is his head, he is lazy as hell on Defense a lot of the time and if things aren’t going that great he seems to get in a funk and Joerger will definitely yank him, I do believe Joerger wants him out there, but he just seems to get in a bad place mentally and he’s just done some nights, he seems like one of those if his offense isn’t working he just feels sorry for himself and the night is over.

• circadudexl

@Dainfamousac said...

I have all 3 other players in a stacked line up.

Take the rest KP!

It’s just how dfs goes. He’ll probably play and LBJ will have diarrhea or something

• Ty127

In the late slate any merit to fading the studs in the gsw vs por game because it will likely be a blowout?

• circadudexl

@dakimbell said...

Idk man. He has been great in good matchups for like a month now, more than that one game.. He is pretty volatile, but tonight is set up well for him, especially so if Fournier doesnt play. i’ll likely play him even if Fournier active

If he was 5600 I’d say yeah no problem but the 6k tag I don’t like

• dominicanpapi

@cfitz19 said...

This KP news kills my lineup that I have been loving all day. Starting all over

It says he’s questionable, not a lock he plays. With the history of big men who’ve had foot and ankle issues, I’d say they will keep him but you never know. Not like the Knicks are going anywehre.

But I’ve got Melo as a core play so instead of switching guys out because you’re assuming KP plays, I’d just have Plan B in mind in case he does.

• oaktwnraidr

@cfitz19 said...

This KP news kills my lineup that I have been loving all day. Starting all over

He still questionable. I wouldn’t be worried I think they’ll still end up sitting him

• circadudexl

@Ty127 said...

In the late slate any merit to fading the studs in the gsw vs por game because it will likely be a blowout?

Best advice I can give is play about 20 different lineups covering most possibilities and have 1-2 guys that will be 15% or less owned in every lineup

• Pacersman3177

Off Melo is zinger plays ?

• AdamTheBolt

KP wants to play. That doesn’t really mean anything though.

• DfsBopBooth

Question is off Parker if KP plays??

• astauty

@AdamTheBolt said...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/porzingis-held-practice-hopes-play-bucks-article-1.2933129

sounds doubtful still to me… sure hope he doesnt play.

• dominicanpapi

@DfsBopBooth said...

Question is off Parker if KP plays??

I’ll have less exposure to him for sure. Crazy how one guy playing affects 3 or 4 other players.

• dakimbell

@circadudexl said...

If he was 5600 I’d say yeah no problem but the 6k tag I don’t like

Lol. It is a short slate with plenty of value, I will possibly leave $400 salary on the table.

$6K with 50 point upside at home against a team that he has a history of owning, yes please!

• AdamTheBolt

@astauty said...

sounds doubtful still to me… sure hope he doesnt play.

Yep, me too. If we do get the news he is playing, hopefully I will have time to adjust a couple of LUs. I am trying to decide whether to play it safe and jump ship now. But if I do that, he won’t play and Melo and Noah will go off.

• Element828

On DK…got $3200 left at Util…debating between Ian Clark and Afflalo….who do yall like in that range? Afflalo got 30 mins last night and I think he get about the same tonight.

• flip4flop

Damnit I had such a great lineup. Holding off till later to be sure and just hope KP doesn’t play.

• dakimbell

@AdamTheBolt said...

KP wants to play. That doesn’t really mean anything though.

Agreed 1st game of 3 games in 4 nights, but maybe he plays but I wouldn’t bet on it. Hornacek seemed much less confident that Zingis yesterday on his availability

• TicketRaven

Dipo / Meeks / Brogdon / Frye

• BigPod

Knicks went from +2 1/2 to +1 1/2 and the total went from 212 to 214 1/2 in the past few minutes. Not sure if that means KP is playing or not but the line is moving.

• TicketRaven

Thanks nice lineup actually

• monarch

Joffrey missed shootaround and the Hornets are without Zeller. That’s enough for me to want to roster both Adams and Kanter

• AdamTheBolt

@BigPod said...

Knicks went from +2 1/2 to +1 1/2 and the total went from 212 to 214 1/2 in the past few minutes. Not sure if that means KP is playing or not but the line is moving.

The way the line is moving, I would say that Vegas thinks he ISN’T going to play. But, I am not in Vegas, I am in Tennessee. So what do I know?

• gmaloney34

Draymond/MCW (or Collison) or Jabari/Monroe dk cash?

• draarona

T. Thompson or Monroe in turbo? (already have Noah going)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).