NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

@draggin49 said...

Anyone like curry more than cp3?
    $1400 savings from cp3 . GSW even without kd is still a pretty solid defense , so yes harden is out but this isn’t cp3 in prime matchup like vs lakers or clippers etc

Cp3 is overpriced

• gaelicgirl

@tonytone1908 said...

Well, it’s do or die on a slate like this so with my 1 LU on FD it looks like I’m rollin with Swaggy P.

Don’t want to go back and find your comment, but you mentioned Iggy leading the second unit. GS doesn’t really play like that, they’ll leave at least one of the starters in to play with the bench guys.

• marker0357

Curry B2B coming off injury, are we sure he get’s full ride?

• Abhi

I got 3.3k left in my cash DK lineup and I’m really confused between Huestis ans Swaggy P.. Any suggestions?

• tylerphohman

@Abhi said...

I got 3.3k left in my cash DK lineup and I’m really confused between Huestis ans Swaggy P.. Any suggestions?

Redo your lineup

• billholler

@Bsavoy08 said...

I think Tarik black is a must play fast paced game somebody is going to get in foul trouble

Yeah and the most likely candidate is Tarik Black.

• billholler

@marker0357 said...

Barring a blowout, he may not have a choice.

• draggin49

Blake seems a bit overpriced when you can get pg13 for $1200 less

• Abhi

@tylerphohman said...

Redo your lineup

Wow!! Gotta take Blake off and go with P.George so that i can fit in Anderson with remaining salary cap.. That sound good?

• sholden

I understand it is Steph, but you can’t sleep on that CP3 defense. Using StatMuse, CP3 has way better H2H numbers. Obviously, these were with different teams/matchups/usage/etc. you get the point..just an observation.

• fpsnba

@marker0357 said...

that’s the scary part with him and D Green. I hope there’s no minutes restrictions.

• gaelicgirl

This seems like an ideal opportunity for Kerr to run that Draymond/Bell combo he likes so much. Guess I’d better make some LUs and alternates, looks like we’re not going to find out who’s starting until the last minute.

• tonytone1908

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t want to go back and find your comment, but you mentioned Iggy leading the second unit. GS doesn’t really play like that, they’ll leave at least one of the starters in to play with the bench guys.

I know, but usually that one starter kind of sits back anyways and lets Iggy do most of the work bringing the ball up and setting up plays. Maybe I should’ve used the term “6th man”? Anyways, he’s not really a starter and plays better off the bench.

• marker0357

I’m playing a few lineups fading Steph on a hunch he only plays 20-25

• draggin49

I kind of like klay more with curry in. Klay is AWFUL at creating his own shot . He never had any huge games this year with curry out . Curry in helps get him so many wide open 3s

• Iceman10000

@timbeebe2 said...

All of my lineups have me completely fading the Rockets

Nope.

• bigkino217

@draggin49 said...

I kind of like klay more with curry in. Klay is AWFUL at creating his own shot . He never had any huge games this year with curry out . Curry in helps get him so many wide open 3s

yea curry in helps his efficiency and kd out helps his usage.

• billholler

@marker0357 said...

I’m playing a few lineups fading Steph on a hunch he only plays 20-25

I hope those are donation lineups because I’m all in in Steph.

• Njsum1

@draggin49 said...

Why are people so high on milos? He didn’t even break 30dk pts vs the lakers playing 33 mins. It’s the Blake /Lou show

I don’t know…I thought the same thing…he does seem like a good bet for 4x to 6x, yet I agree I don’t see upside for anything more than 35 DK points. He’d have to shoot like 70 percent from the field in order to get there, which is unlikely yet not out of the realm of possibility.

• rttemple

What’s the feeling on Austin Rivers playing or not?

• draggin49

Please Kerr be the prick that you are and play curry full mins like you do in blowouts lmao

• gaelicgirl

@draggin49 said...

Warriors are great at drawing defense and then passing to the open man, both should do well tonight.

• sholden

@rttemple said...

What’s the feeling on Austin Rivers playing or not?

“ I think they are going to send him to another guy and see what’s going on. We have to wait and see.” We still don’t know how that evaluation went, and while the Clippers listed him as questionable for Thursday’s game vs. the Thunder, he’s probably closer to doubtful.’ – via Rotoworld..but who knows..

• bigkino217

@draggin49 said...

Please Kerr be the prick that you are and play curry full mins like you do in blowouts lmao

im pretty sure curry sits more in blowouts than any of the other stars. he usually rests the first 6 mins of the 4th quarter, and if the game isn’t close at that point, he stays out.

• Iceman10000

@billholler said...

I hope those are donation lineups because I’m all in in Steph.

Yeah I’m worried about Steph either CP on him but his assists should be high so is he dishing to Klay or Swaggy or soggy for the shot?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).