NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kraptocracy

I went full crazy and stacked westbrook and felton. LOL

• KindGuy

Here we go!

• eatmyturf23

@Lathum said...

Gonna have to fade at least one of Curry, Paul, or RWB and I know I am going to pick the wrong one.

I just came back from the future, andI can confirm already that I picked the wrong one.

I won’t say who it is, that will ruin the suspense for eveeyone else.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Cooper08 said...

Two game slate the contests would be cancelled as they have to have two games played. Yes, would get zeros if more than two game slate.

Ah ok…..that does make sense. All the more reason NOT to have a 2 game slate but 3 as a minimum!

• monarch

No Zaza no Cash…

• iron_tactics

@monarch said...

No Zaza no Cash…

• keephustlincuz

Ohhh great. No zaza no money. 0% exposure for me. Well.. I’m off to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

• IchabodBeach

Anderson is colorblind

• ajnelson303

Anyone know what happens in the event of a tie at the top of a satellite tournament on FD when there is only 1 ticket up for grabs?

• Ree4erMadness

Capela and Gordon 22% owned in the $12 pick and roll on dk, wtf. And here I was trying to be contrarian picking Ferguson.

• Kraptocracy

So CP3 was the wrong PG. Nice.

• Lathum

@RandysCrow said...

Ah ok…..that does make sense. All the more reason NOT to have a 2 game slate but 3 as a minimum!

Except they filled a 400K prize pool tournament an hour before lock. As long as we keep playing 2 game slates they will keep running them out there.

• Lathum

@ajnelson303 said...

Anyone know what happens in the event of a tie at the top of a satellite tournament on FD when there is only 1 ticket up for grabs?

They split the prize into cash payout.

• TheRyanFlaherty

So is this the night Iguodala is awesome?
    It would figure since I stayed away thinking I was smart for not falling for his limited upside trap. He always seems around his 20ish points regardless of who’s playing…
    Maybe if I knew I’m time (sooner) he would be starting it would have been different…I dunno…oh well…

P.S. – you can feel free to start playing Paul. Please and thank you…

• Grizzlers

@Lathum said...

Except they filled a 400K prize pool tournament an hour before lock. As long as we keep playing 2 game slates they will keep running them out there.

I’ll take a 2 game over a split-night contest any day. No 2 game slates and we’re talking about checkers tonight. They don’t make us enter them

• Topgunqb1

Sorry not you Randy. A different guy-he knows who he is. BTW-if your a T-Wolf fan, I do like you.

• Ree4erMadness

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

So is this the night Iguodala is awesome?
    It would figure since I stayed away thinking I was smart for not falling for his limited upside trap. He always seems around his 20ish points regardless of who’s playing…
    Maybe if I knew I’m time (sooner) he would be starting it would have been different…I dunno…oh well…

P.S. – you can feel free to start playing Paul. Please and thank you…

Tbh, I thought he was a lock with KD and Caspi out. Do they even have another true SF on the roster? I figure GS had to match up with Ariza and Tucker physically

• RogueGrinder

my night is over already.

• ghostfacekicker

@ajnelson303 said...

Everybody wins the prize.

• aus1032

How is Gordon so low-owned on a 2 game slate I was expecting at least 40 percent not 20

• ajnelson303

@Lathum said...

They split the prize into cash payout.

Awesome, thanks!

• zigger77

@aus1032 said...

How is Gordon so low-owned on a 2 game slate I was expecting at least 40 percent not 20

Gerald green ownership is fuckin insane tho

• ghostfacekicker

@RogueGrinder said...

my night is over already.

You and 99% of the lineups.

• RogueGrinder

@ghostfacekicker said...

You and 99% of the lineups.

Ariza was not the play lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).