NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

Anderson is a blemish in my good lu raging.

• superstars92

Pretty sure you need around 350 maybe more on DK to win big in GPPs. Never seen that in a 2 game slate.

• malickiville

@superstars92 said...

My main team is at 217.5 with Blake, PG13, and Carmelo left to go (it had Steph, Klay, Green, Green, Iggy). I also have a pivot off that team with Blake, PG13, and Steven Adams.

And I’m not 100% sure it’ll even cash my double up.

The cash line in double ups should be 300+, barring some injury.

You will hit 300 with that LU my man

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigkino217 said...

are people ever gonna learn to not play anderson at home?

Quite frankly somebody mentioned to me that the game was at GSW. I was mostly doing stuff from my phone with the snow madness going on :/

Ryno at home is a no no. he just plays them well and gets chunk minutes.

Magically gets 24, and Bell gets 6. Ariza in one of my lus, mccaw in the last one.

Can’t help but be completely pissed off

• fpsnba

187 with Milos & felton, george, blake, & jordan. FD

• superstars92

@malickiville said...

You will hit 300 with that LU my man

Yea I need PG13 and Melo to do some ballhogging today. It’s PG13’s homecoming game vs. his favorite team growing up, so maybe he tries to put on a show.

• Dirt_Lavert

And Blake going bonkers. Ughhh

• fpsnba

good luck All.

• roach62

PG slapped in the face…no foul called…refs must be blind lol

• superstars92

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Quite frankly somebody mentioned to me that the game was at GSW. I was mostly doing stuff from my phone with the snow madness going on :/

Magically gets 24, and Bell gets 6. Ariza in one of my lus, mccaw in the last one.

I think it was Ryan’s price. 4.3k is a fine price even though he sucks at home (or in red). He only needed 10 points, 8 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal to get 6x, which I think was doable even if he sucks at home. That’s only like 2 threes, 1 two, and 2 FTs to get to 10 points.

• jgootz421

I feel like a lot of people hate on the 2 game slates but they are great. Everyone watches 100% of the games, which are usually marquee match ups, and so many people have very different legitimate sweats.

• Dirt_Lavert

Let’s not forget that like 80% of Ryno’s points came from the first quarter when he was crushing it!

Look at game tracker. By all means rockets coach, let Ariza rip 100 3s and miss every one.

• fpsnba

@cjs5555 said...

please don’t feel bad for anyone in a $1500 contest ;)

LOL!

• malickiville

@superstars92 said...

Pretty sure you need around 350 maybe more on DK to win big in GPPs. Never seen that in a 2 game slate.

Was Anderson the only chalk guy that busted? That’s crazy high scores though

• tylerphohman

@superstars92 said...

Yea I need PG13 and Melo to do some ballhogging today. It’s PG13’s homecoming game vs. his favorite team growing up, so maybe he tries to put on a show.

You and I have the same lineup lol

• damionismyname

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Anderson is a blemish in my good lu raging.

yeah, he fucked us. never again til he’s under 4k.

• scott33

@ajnelson303 said...

Sitting at 251 with those 3 left!

We might have the same LU lol. Or very close to it. Good luck to us!!!

• cjs5555

@damionismyname said...

yeah, he fucked us. never again til he’s under 4k.

and on the road

• roach62

@Dirt_Lavert said...

he wasnt really that terrible of a play in reality though…he just didnt get ANY usage because it was the Gordon/CP3/Green chuck show..

i mean he put up 17DK with only taking 5 shots…and its not like he shot terrible either since he hit 2 of them..

meanwhile..CP3 chucked up 22…Gordon 24…and Gerald green 16..

him not playing down the stretch was likely due to Green getting hot and them needing scoring; i wish he didnt get hot though…way out of cash since he was so highly owned and went off

doesnt help me Ariza played like dogshit

• RogueGrinder

@cjs5555 said...

i’m rooting for you…that’s some great positive leverage on a good player!

thanks

• Dirt_Lavert

yess OKC get blown out. My only hope!

• superstars92

What is Terrence Ferguson doing. Why is he shooting?

He needs to learn his role. At least Andre Roberson knows his offensive limitations.

• Dirt_Lavert

oh wait. No it’s not. My gamestack of GSW has Bell and Anderson.

gags on self-regret and sadness

• scott33

@malickiville said...

Was Anderson the only chalk guy that busted? That’s crazy high scores though

I know Ariza wasn’t chalk but he busted as well. 4 starters from the 1st game who didn’t hit value were Ariza, Zaza, Capela & Rhyno. CP3 & Curry right around 5x, everyone else surpassed 5x.

• fanturds

@superstars92 said...

What is Terrence Ferguson doing. Why is he shooting?

for the benefit of people not able to watch the game, hes wide open on the wing. like noone within 10 feet.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).