8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 14 ) at Milwaukee ( -14 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

@dominicanpapi said...

Butler having issues with Brett Brown lol. This guy…

Dude wll get his money next season but he will be booted out in 3 years

• tmarohl

@mambaland said...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2800264-report-bulls-insider-says-jimmy-butler-changed-due-to-mark-wahlberg-friendship

I would believe that, but Reuesse is a hack. Painful to listen to that guy when I am in Minnesota on business.

• tmarohl

bullsNBAbuckets

@ronawsumb
    1m1 minute ago
    More bullsNBAbuckets Retweeted Adrian Wojnarowski
    Story I heard Clippers players last week were telling Embiid, how long before he f**ks up your team?
    He said, “he’s working on it.”

• Idontknow

@tmarohl said...

I would believe that, but Reuesse is a hack. Painful to listen to that guy when I am in Minnesota on business.

It basically just says that because Jimmy hung out with Whalberg he considered himself a ‘star’ as well. Kind of misleading title, not liek Marky Mark was in his ear telling him to be a diva lol

• ConRyl

Vonleh or JJJ on FD?

• Agent47

@JSteele said...

Does Bam interest you at all? His price is low and should matchup well with Bryant. If this game blows out he will get extended run as well.

Yes, he does. I just haven’t seen a lot of Heat games and wasn’t sure if he or Olynyk or someone else would benefit from a blowout.

• Idontknow

Whiteside could go for 80 or 11 tonight:

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

He’s not a hack. He’s a really, really good writer. He’s also a troll. He gets his jollies trying to rile up Minnesota fans by going after all the local teams. Had to find some way to get his kicks after he had to give up the bottle.

• GoHoosGo

@Idontknow said...

Whiteside could go for 80 or 11 tonight:

I can’t play Whiteside at 7K on FD when he’s averaging 22-24 mins. If you told me he would play 30+, I’d hit the lock button.

• DirkDigglerz

delete.

• draggin49

Is lonzo a worse play with Ingram now back compared to when he was out . Obviously I’m referring to since LBJ has been out . Doesn’t Ingram take over some ball handling duty ? Which for lonzo to go off the more ball handling duty the better chance for him to have a big game ?
    DK jumped up lonzos price to almost 8k.
    To me if just seems like lonzo is in a better spot playing next to kuzma , not Ingram
    Thoughts?

• Agent47

Minnesota’s games have hit the over 9 straight times and 10 out of their last 11. If that game stays close, there could be some overlooked fantasy goodness there with that total being in the bottom half of the bunch tonight.

• ASitar

Only doing 4 DK main slate LUs and one of them is Oladipo/Reke/Hutchinson. Dipo has crushed bad teams (saying that he plays in blowouts). These low owned stacks of games that no one is playing is the way to take down these big slate GPPs. Now to just fill in the other 5 players….

• monarch

@draggin49 said...

Is lonzo a worse play with Ingram now back compared to when he was out . Obviously I’m referring to since LBJ has been out . Doesn’t Ingram take over some ball handling duty ? Which for lonzo to go off the more ball handling duty the better chance for him to have a big game ?
    DK jumped up lonzos price to almost 8k.
    To me if just seems like lonzo is in a better spot playing next to kuzma , not Ingram
    Thoughts?

He is too expensive for me at that price.

• feekdogg

@Agent47 said...

Minnesota’s games have hit the over 9 straight times and 10 out of their last 11. If that game stays close, there could be some overlooked fantasy goodness there with that total being in the bottom half of the bunch tonight.

On top of that, Biz Markie is performing at halftime. The atmosphere in the building is going to be electric.

• IT4MVP

Mudiay or Ransky?? FD

• tmarohl

@feekdogg said...

He’s not a hack. He’s a really, really good writer. He’s also a troll. He gets his jollies trying to rile up Minnesota fans by going after all the local teams. Had to find some way to get his kicks after he had to give up the bottle.

I have never read him, just hear his lame show on Minneapolis Sports talk radio. I feel for you guys because in that market your sports talk really sucks.

• awall28

Do we think JJJ can stay out of foul trouble tonight? I really want to play KAT, even with Teague back, but I feel the need to play one of the bigs from Memphis. Is it safer to just go Gasol at C? Or is Green the best value play? Thoughts

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

I have never read him, just hear his lame show on Minneapolis Sports talk radio. I feel for you guys because in that market your sports talk really sucks.

I won’t argue, but keep in mind that this market has all four major leagues, plus a Power 5 university and no team has even played for a championship since 1991. Don’t think we deserve good sports talk.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Hey Tmarohl,

Currently put 100 entries into the quarter arcade on FD. Trying to get my DK and Yahoo lineups done so I can focus on that.

I know you mass enter on FD. Any short quick pointers for a first timer doing it?

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Hey Tmarohl,

Currently put 100 entries into the quarter arcade on FD. Trying to get my DK and Yahoo lineups done so I can focus on that.

I know you mass enter on FD. Any short quick pointers for a first timer doing it?

FD doesn’t have a quarter arcade. They have the fadeaway for 25 cents, but that usually fills very early in the morning. What I do each morning, or better yet the evening before, is do lineuphq and have it spit out 150 lineups. I export to a CSV file and then upload into the fadeaway contest. Closer to lock, I go back into lineup hq and adjust their projections to my liking. I also set the exposure percentages I want. I then run lineup HQ again and export the file to a CSV. Then you go to FD and download their CSV edit form with all of your existing entries. I then copy and paste the new lineups from the second lineuphq that I did right before lock into the FD CSV Edit form. Then upload that into FD and it overwrites all the entries you had reserved earlier.

• tmarohl

• dominicanpapi

Morris and Williams are listed as OUT. Theis is an interesting punt.

• tmarohl

@feekdogg said...

I won’t argue, but keep in mind that this market has all four major leagues, plus a Power 5 university and no team has even played for a championship since 1991. Don’t think we deserve good sports talk.

We have Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Badgers, and just in Milwaukee we have three different sports talk radio stations. Then you go to Madison and there are two more.

• draggin49

Hmmmm , is it time to jump off the Bryant train??? He’s had some huge games but those happened to be vs AWFUL defenses (atl,phx,Cha) can he replicate that success vs Miami ? He should be high owned so if you do think he duds seems like you could get a nice edge on the field if that scenario played out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).