7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12 ) at Dallas ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• deepfat

Fresh start today. Got Jason Tatum’d last night but made some nice picks otherwise.

That said, might be going back to the Tatum well tonight vs. CHI.

• monarch

So much potential value already. This could be the most Boban spot we see all season.

• dgballer

@monarch said...

So much potential value already. This could be the most Boban spot we see all season.

Really?? Why would that be?

• monarch

@dgballer said...

Really?? Why would that be?

No KP. Hornets stink and are the worst team vs centers. Even DK acknowledged this by bumping his price from 3k to 3500.

It probably fails but not a bad gpp dart if you need one.

• dgballer

@monarch said...

No KP. Hornets stink and are the worst team vs centers. Even DK acknowledged this by bumping his price from 3k to 3500.

Ya I was just taking a look after you mentioned it. Plus Cha horrible against bigs. Didn’t realize Zinger was out.

• miggs6876

@dgballer said...

Ya I was just taking a look after you mentioned it. Plus Cha horrible against bigs. Didn’t realize Zinger was out.

Kiebler in a nice spot.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@monarch said...

Given Boban got more time in John Wick 3 than he gets in almost every NBA game, it truly is only a dart to use if you are entering more than one lineup. Guy didn’t even get much run versus Brooklyn who is just as bad versus Centers as CHA.

• monarch

@sochoice said...

Given Boban got more time in John Wick 3 than he gets in almost every NBA game, it truly is only a dart to use if you are entering more than one lineup. Guy didn’t even get much run versus Brooklyn who is just as bad versus Centers as CHA.

That was a competitive game. We will see but we know what he can do vs a bad team in a non competitive game. Anyways everything is a rough draft this early on a Saturday. If we only mentioned guaranteed sure fire locks on here then there would be zero discussion on this forum.

• mrjredoak

Everyone assuming Beal plays tonight?

• monarch

@mrjredoak said...

Everyone assuming Beal plays tonight?

Not sure. If he doesn’t then McRae will be very popular.

• dgballer

@miggs6876 said...

Kiebler in a nice spot.

I agree also Powell looks good as well. Only $2 above minimum on Yahoo

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@dgballer said...

I agree also Powell looks good as well. Only $2 above minimum on Yahoo

Totally agree on both. Just wish one or the other would get real run on a consistent basis. Either one of them could go off in a matchup like today.

• mrjredoak

Is it finally time for Christian Wood to go off?

• Bodiaz36

I hope. I really like Wood, and he’s very underpriced on FD given that Blake is out

• kingmalice9

Smart is still a lock on FD

• Njsum1

@chrisbanas said...

Smart is still a lock on FD

They raised his price a whole 300 on DK. As long as Kemba is out, he seems like a good play. Had 9 Dimes yesterday.

Edit…Chicago also isn’t the hawks…I’d take at least 10 DK off what he did yesterday

• mrjredoak

Wood, J Grant, Alex Len, and Plummee all look like some sub $4500 plays on FD that could be nice plays. Any other cheap value?

• charara1224

Drummond and D rose are gonna be locks for me tonight. This is a must win game for them which i think is very possible since warriors are without DLo.

• charara1224

Also running fox and hield together again since NO has a hard time defending guards

• frugal

@sochoice said...

Totally agree on both. Just wish one or the other would get real run on a consistent basis. Either one of them could go off in a matchup like today.

I like Kleber over Powell personally as he’s been on fire and the minutes should still be there with KP out. That said, the only reason Powell saw fewer minutes last game was foul trouble. On Yahoo, might be worth taking both at their low salary. Both should still be safe for mid 20’s minutes even in a blowout.

• rstylz

Anyone heard anything more on Collins playing tonight?
    Trae and Parker could be juicy. Starting my build under the assumption he’s not playing.

Never saw the injury, did it look bad?

• Lamms30

@rstylz said...

Anyone heard anything more on Collins playing tonight?
    Trae and Parker could be juicy. Starting my build under the assumption he’s not playing.

Never saw the injury, did it look bad?

Parker and Collins both doubtful now according to RG

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

Drummond and D rose are gonna be locks for me tonight. This is a must win game for them which i think is very possible since warriors are without DLo.

I’m afraid of Drummond with all the trade rumors. They might just limit him or shut him down.

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

I’m afraid of Drummond with all the trade rumors. They might just limit him or shut him down.

i thought about that and kinda wanted to pull up his stats when svg had put him on the trade block. but then again the better drummond plays, the more his trade value shoots up

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

i thought about that and kinda wanted to pull up his stats when svg had put him on the trade block. but then again the better drummond plays, the more his trade value shoots up

More injury risk than increased value risk. No need to force him in a lineup. They already showed signs last game that they were being careful with him. For instance, he did not get his last rotation. Yes, the game was not that close, but Drummond had been getting blowout run up until that last game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).