7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12 ) at Dallas ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Therealexpert

It’s so fake how tj warren and a holiday are getting bailed out they did nothing all game and hit value it’s a disgrace

• ScofieldReturns

@Therealexpert said...

It’s so fake how tj warren and a holiday are getting bailed out they did nothing all game and hit value it’s a disgrace

It’s a 4 quarter game…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yah, I was 52% on DK. Not a lot to switch too now, as most my line ups used all the salary, unless I mess up my SA/MIL stacks, which I don’t really want to.

Glad I couldn’t edit my FD lineups lol. It’s looking like Burks is extra motivated since he didnt get the start

• Jeddy3

I keep thinking deandre hunter is going to be good.

Spoiler alert: he isn’t. Ever.

• Bigb1485

Not sure how maxi is negative lol

• chrisbanas

Burks has more than Giannis at halftime

• eatmyturf23

@866 said...

What hapnd to Hunter? Scratched?

Scratching his balls sure.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Passive Giannis night. 4 shots in the first half.

• Brad32086

DeAndre Hunter is Terrible. One rebound in 25 minutes of play?? 😂 😂 😂. All kidding aside I’m sure I could have gotten 2 boards in 25 minutes.

• rstylz

Thought SGA was going to smash today for sure :(

• kyastanley1

Hunter is one big lmao tonight. How do you play that many minutes an just get 2 Dk pts.

• chrisbanas

Watching the bucks game, Giannis doesn’t look like he cares at ALL

• Yeoman

@sochoice said...

I wish someone had told me that Kevin Love is persona non gratis in Cleveland and that the chucker guards don’t pass.

Love is doing does very little to make himself available for a pass; since the New Years Eve outburst he’s been standing around a lot, at both ends. I think he may have checked out on that team permanently and I may not play him again until he’s dealt—I suppose I can see the gpp appeal of a crapshoot on the off chance he might put in a night’s effort again, but it’s getting hard to watch.

• Brad32086

I will never play DeAndre Hunter again. If he plays my local high school I might consider him bit even then I’ll probably fade him

• Therealexpert

Lol ur one of the noobs who got bailed out

• Therealexpert

Are u dumb watch the game they both got Saved the score 15 points in 2 mintues that’s called a bail out

• Beckhams3Fingers

Draymond ejected lmfao!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Therealexpert said...

Are u dumb watch the game they both got Saved the score 15 points in 2 mintues that’s called a bail out

Positive Regression

• Therealexpert

Lol 7 points in the first half for both of them and end with 32 and 35 that’s is the definition of gettting saved and they only had like 5 points in the 4 I don’t need to say anymore

• EhhTimmay

Buddy Hield still destroying my teams.

Obviously still haven’t learned from the previous 454 times he’s done this.

• makeitrain99

Then why even take him after the 54th time???

• Yeoman

@makeitrain99 said...

Then why even take him after the 54th time???

Positive Regression.

• charara1224

Baby Giannis at 10x value🙂

• chrisbanas

Why did favors play 4 minutes and dip

• ScofieldReturns

Did drum not play in the 4th? I faded him and was worried so that helped a lot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).