7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12 ) at Dallas ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

Well I decided to give fantasydraft another shot and today I finally achieved breakthrough.

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/12669929

As you can see I’m a very wealthy man now.

I don’t know where you live SkateFiend, but I suspect California. Is that enough for a cup of coffee?

• FantasySultan

Ingram fouled out.

Lonzo was huge.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

I don’t know where you live SkateFiend, but I suspect California. Is that enough for a cup of coffee?

A starbuck Frap is slighly above 5 dollars here.

Mcdonalds coffee is cheaper but I don’t really like their coffee.

I think by next year the state government will define DFS play as regular employment and force sites to send us a W2. I play DFS every day, I think I deserve vacation days.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

I think by next year the state government will define DFS play as regular employment and force sites to send us a W2. I play DFS every day, I think I deserve vacation days.

You should get some type of stress payments as well :)

• kingmalice9

OT would’ve murdered me. I barely cashed in FD with luka, a holiday, burks, len. Rostering smart giannis and mcrae crushed me

• tmarohl

Man, tomorrows slate looks tough. Portland at Miami – Pace down game for Portland. Maybe some Whiteside revenge. Minnesota at Cleveland. Don’t know who the hell will be active on MN. Love is pissed at Cleveland GM. Memphis at Phoenix. Probably the game to get most of your players from. Detroit at Lakers. Detroit in Tank Mode. Need to see pricing to see if Baby Giannis is still in play. Lebron and AD shouldn’t have to play more than 1/2. Detroit in tank mode.

• tmarohl

Baby Giannis still min priced on FD, can you say 90% chalk.

• FantasySultan

who is baby Giannis lol

• tmarohl

@FantasySultan said...

who is baby Giannis lol

The Detroit dude Doumbouye

• FantasySultan

• damionismyname

@chrisbanas said...

OT would’ve murdered me. I barely cashed in FD with luka, a holiday, burks, len. Rostering smart giannis and mcrae crushed me

yeah had 2 of them and barely cashed, thought Giannis would do well and Smart would be okay but not that bad. Seems like when I nail my punts like Baby Giannis the studs dud.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

yeah had 2 of them and barely cashed, thought Giannis would do well and Smart would be okay but not that bad. Seems like when I nail my punts like Baby Giannis the studs dud.

Well, you play the studs for their floor and potential upside. If you told me that Giannis would score 31 actual points and only have 46 FD points I would have called you crazy.

• eatmyturf23

@SkateFiend said...

Well I decided to give fantasydraft another shot and today I finally achieved breakthrough.

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/12669929

As you can see I’m a very wealthy man now.

Congrats! That’s awesome! (Serious comment, that’s great! )

Now the tongue in cheek comment, don’t spend that all at once :)

• eatmyturf23

@tmarohl said...

A “tall” yes, a venti nope :D

• miggs6876

@SkateFiend said...

McDonald’s coffee is better than Starbucks coffee. Starbucks is all marketing. Their regular coffee sucks.

• Honzerbonzer

Thank god for JJ keeping that game from OT. Won a small single entry GPP that if that game goes to OT I potentially could fall to 4-5th.

• Seyedaed

i havren’t won much down about $200

• Seyedaed

i havren’t won much down about $200

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).