7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12 ) at Dallas ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@charara1224 said...

Drummond and D rose are gonna be locks for me tonight. This is a must win game for them which i think is very possible since warriors are without DLo.

Eh. It’s more of a must lose then a must win. It’s very obvious Pistons are tanking now. Sekou going into the starting line up was the first sign. Then Drum officially going on the block was next. Next step will be the announcement that Blake is out indefinitely with his knee, unless they legit think he can come back healthy and miraculously build trade value. With all that said. if Drum does indeed want out at this point, and I’m sure Rose would want out and be put on the block too, they should at least be equally motivated to prove they’re worth what the Pistons will be asking.

• Pandamonious

Collins and Parker doubtful means what? 44 minutes for Hunter and 30 minutes for Len?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Collins and Parker doubtful means what? 44 minutes for Hunter and 30 minutes for Len?

Agreed.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

With all that said. if Drum does indeed want out at this point, and I’m sure Rose would want out and be put on the block too, they should at least be equally motivated to prove they’re worth what the Pistons will be asking.

I just can’t get over the injury risk, and the fact that Drum didn’t get his last rotation the other day.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I just can’t get over the injury risk, and the fact that Drum didn’t get his last rotation the other day.

Yeah, you don’t want him to get hurt if they’re dead set on moving him before the deadline, because it’s not like you can wait until the off-season. Drum other than freak things like avocado allergies has been pretty injury free the majority of his career. Anyway, I’m probably off him, especially at his DK price. There’s some cheaper options at C that interest me.

• charara1224

@Pandamonious said...

Eh. It’s more of a must lose then a must win. It’s very obvious Pistons are tanking now. Sekou going into the starting line up was the first sign. Then Drum officially going on the block was next. Next step will be the announcement that Blake is out indefinitely with his knee, unless they legit think he can come back healthy and miraculously build trade value. With all that said. if Drum does indeed want out at this point, and I’m sure Rose would want out and be put on the block too, they should at least be equally motivated to prove they’re worth what the Pistons will be asking.

i hope they tank and this is the 1st time im finally on board with it. the problem is the team hasnt fully committed to it yet. ownership still wants to win and they wanted to wait on reggie jackson but the more they wait the longer the process is gonna take. I think we’ll find out where the teams stands once they finish this road trip at GS and LAL.

• deepfat

Myles Turner actually looking like a good play especially if Collins is out. Should be low ownership too.

• charara1224

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, you don’t want him to get hurt if they’re dead set on moving him before the deadline, because it’s not like you can wait until the off-season. Drum other than freak things like avocado allergies has been pretty injury free the majority of his career. Anyway, I’m probably off him, especially at his DK price. There’s some cheaper options at C that interest me.

knowing detroits luck with injuries who knows what could happen lol if drummond gets hurt hes opting into his PO and thats where things get bad

• Pandamonious

@charara1224 said...

i hope they tank and this is the 1st time im finally on board with it. the problem is the team hasnt fully committed to it yet. ownership still wants to win and they wanted to wait on reggie jackson but the more they wait the longer the process is gonna take. I think we’ll find out where the teams stands once they finish this road trip at GS and LAL.

Me too. I really expected them to make strides this year with getting Rose and Kennard developing another year. I thought Morris would be an upgrade from Maker/Zaza/Leuer. It’s just not working and they don’t have enough talent right now and no real avenues to acquiring the talent. It seems like Gores is ready to rebuild based on his comments the other day. Especially when you take into account they happened on the day Sekou started and the Drum rumors popped the next day.

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

They are fully committed to it, if you read the owners comments from yesterday. They are also playing in that cursed building tonight.

• Pandamonious

@deepfat said...

Myles Turner actually looking like a good play especially if Collins is out. Should be low ownership too.

I’m like the biggest Turner supporter here and I can’t say he’s a bad play, but his home/road splits are significant and have been pretty much his whole career. I’d rather take a shot on Powell for a little less.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Pandamonious said...

I think Jabari caught the “here I come Detroit” flu.

• deepfat

@Pandamonious said...

I’m like the biggest Turner supporter here and I can’t say he’s a bad play, but his home/road splits are significant and have been pretty much his whole career. I’d rather take a shot on Powell for a little less.

Ah that’s right. I always conveniently forget his home/road splits.

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

I think Jabari caught the “here I come Detroit” flu.

Detroit will be able to do better than Parker. I don’t care where Drummond goes as long as it is not Boston.

• tmarohl

FD Pricing extremely soft today. Not even hard to do Luka, Trae, Giannis lineups and not punt any position.

• tmarohl

Looks like DiVincenzo is getting a rest day so he can go hang out with the Villanova team that is playing at Fiserv right now against Marquette.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

They are fully committed to it, if you read the owners comments from yesterday. They are also playing in that cursed building tonight.

Agree on both counts. I’m scared to take anyone from this game, it’s got the highest tank rating of the day at 86.9!

• chrisbanas

@tmarohl said...

FD Pricing extremely soft today. Not even hard to do Luka, Trae, Giannis lineups and not punt any position.

Dog idk what ur smoking the lineup is buns with those three

• Trevor2414

Any thoughts on the Early 2 game slate?? Feel pretty good with my lineup. Liking Harrell alot at Center.

• tmarohl

@chrisbanas said...

Dog idk what ur smoking the lineup is buns with those three

I guess I can’t give you the rest of the lineup, or you would steal it. There is so much value it is frightening, and we don’t even know about Beal yet.

• tmarohl

FD obviously undersized their contests today, as it is four hours until lock and the $7.77 Shot machine is already 93% full.

• charara1224

@Pandamonious said...

Me too. I really expected them to make strides this year with getting Rose and Kennard developing another year. I thought Morris would be an upgrade from Maker/Zaza/Leuer. It’s just not working and they don’t have enough talent right now and no real avenues to acquiring the talent. It seems like Gores is ready to rebuild based on his comments the other day. Especially when you take into account they happened on the day Sekou started and the Drum rumors popped the next day.

With a healthy team theyre a 4-5 seed team no doubt. But injuries are a part of the game. Losing Reggie hurt this team the most. Also, we knew what we were getting with Blake. We got the highs (his all nba season + playoffs) and the lows (injuries)

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

The owner has always been hesitant to the tank so his comments kinda shocked me. Im just glad he finally understands that the Pistons might have to tank because in recent years he hasnt hence why blocked a Drummond trade to SAC and went and got Blake Griffin

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

With a healthy team theyre a 4-5 seed team no doubt. But injuries are a part of the game. Losing Reggie hurt this team the most. Also, we knew what we were getting with Blake. We got the highs (his all nba season + playoffs) and the lows (injuries)

No way – Detroit healthy would have been the 7th or 8th seed.

• rob_tn

@Trevor2414 I’m gonna throw a few shots in the early game. My lineups are on the heavy side for the Clippers/Grizzlies game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).