7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12 ) at Dallas ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• eatmyturf23

So I tripled up last night to make up for losses the last week. Turned $40 into 120, yay.

I have good vibes about today. :) Let’s go!

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

No way – Detroit healthy would have been the 7th or 8th seed.

Disagree. A healthy Reggie and Blake, Kennard and Andre’s constant development along with Rose and Markieff off the bench who can both flat out play thats not an 8 seed team

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

Disagree. A healthy Reggie and Blake, Kennard and Andre’s constant development along with Rose and Markieff off the bench who can both flat out play thats not an 8 seed team

How is that team any different than last year?

• eatmyturf23

@charara1224 said...

I agree with tmarohl actually. DET healthy is a weak playoff team still.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I guess I can’t give you the rest of the lineup, or you would steal it. There is so much value it is frightening, and we don’t even know about Beal yet.

Yeah, I decided to go look at FD, and built a line up with those 3 and the cheapest guys I’d be willing to play at each position and it doesn’t even look bad, and have salary left over to make upgrades. Only thing is I’m not even sure it’s worth it to play Trae, with A. Holiday so cheap.

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

Reggie Jackson this year was finally at 100%. Dont forget he was a borderline all start before he originally got injured. Luke Kennard and Andre made huge leaps and we upgraded our bench tremendously.

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

Reggie Jackson this year was finally at 100%. Dont forget he was a borderline all start before he originally got injured. Luke Kennard and Andre made huge leaps and we upgraded our bench tremendously.

Reggie Jackson is not a starting quality point guard even when healthy. We have been debating that here for the last two years. Andre is Andre, he is the same guy he has been the last two years. No major improvements. Just a very good player and double double machine.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I’m guessing more like 6th-7th, with upside for 5th if everything really clicked and downside for 8th if things didn’t. That was at least my thoughts going into the season. I didn’t think ORL or BKN who finished ahead of DET last year had gotten any better, at all. I expected TOR/BOS/PHI to all be worse. MIA was the wild card, with Hornets, Bulls, and all those teams still worse.

Rose > Ish
    Keiff > Leuer/ZaZa
    Wood > Maker
    Kennard 19-20 > Kennard 18-19

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

Reggie Jackson is not a starting quality point guard even when healthy. We have been debating that here for the last two years.

Heres the thing he hasnt been healthy since he originally had his injury. When he was actually healthy he was averaging 19 and 6 and shooting the ball well and was a borderline all star

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I’m guessing more like 6th-7th, with upside for 5th if everything really clicked and downside for 8th if things didn’t. That was at least my thoughts going into the season. I didn’t think ORL or BKN who finished ahead of DET last year had gotten any better, at all. I expected TOR/BOS/PHI to all be worse. MIA was the wild card, with Hornets, Bulls, and all those teams still worse.

Rose > Ish
    Keiff > Leuer/ZaZa
    Wood > Maker
    Kennard 19-20 > Kennard 18>19

Rose >Ish>Jackson
    Wood >Keiff
    Snell = Snell
    Thon = Thon
    Galloway = Galloway
    Brown 19/20 > Brown 18/19
    Kennard 19/20 > Kennard 18/19
    Dre 19/20 = Dre 18/19
    Blake 19/20 < Blake 18/19

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

Heres the thing he hasnt been healthy since he originally had his injury. When he was actually healthy he was averaging 19 and 6 and shooting the ball well and was a borderline all star

LOL

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

Rose >Ish>Jackson
    Wood >Keiff
    Snell = Snell
    Thon = Thon
    Galloway = Galloway
    Brown 19/20 > Brown 18/19
    Kennard 19/20 > Kennard 18/19
    Dre 19/20 = Dre 18/19
    Blake 19/20 < Blake 18/19

we never had markieff or snell last year boss. Ish was never better than Reggie. Galloway is shooting the ball much better this year

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

LOL

stats dont lie you can check the numbers. its not a coincidence the last 2 pistons playoff appearances included Reggie Jackson and the funny thing is he was probably at 70% last year

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

LOL

Eh 2015-16 Reggie was good.

11th in PER for PG’s.
    9th in estimated wins added.

Literally every PG in front of him that season in both categories had been an all-star in their career. Then his knees went bad.

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

we never had markieff or snell last year boss. Ish was never better than Reggie. Galloway is shooting the ball much better this year

I didn’t say you had Markieff last year. Just saying that Wood is better than Markieff. Also didn’t say you had Snell last year. Just saying that Tony Snell = Snell, not an upgrade. Detroit just took him so they could get the Bucks draft pick.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Eh 2015-16 Reggie was good.

11th in PER for PG’s.
    9th in estimated wins added.

Literally every PG in front of him that season in both categories had been an all-star in their career. Then his knees went bad.

You realize that was like 4 or 5 years ago? That is longer ago than many NBA players careers.

I forgot to add that Ish Smith > Tim Frazier

• gaelicgirl

This Pistons debate is riveting, but is anyone other than charara1224 actually playing any of them tonight?

• EhhTimmay

Does this become a Denver bench game? 3rd of a 5 game road trip.

Initial thought was a Plumlee type game.

• charara1224

@gaelicgirl said...

This Pistons debate is riveting, but is anyone other than charara1224 actually playing any of them tonight?

probably not going to play any since panda and tmarohl brought up good points on their current situation

• Pandamonious

@gaelicgirl said...

Yeah, I like Rose on DK.

On FD, I don’t know how you don’t at least seriously consider Wood and Sekou.

• chronoxiong

Can Michael Jordan McRae do it again tonight? The Nuggets are a more imposing team than the Blazers.

• charara1224

do we take the risk on MPJ btw?

• Pandamonious

@EhhTimmay said...

Does this become a Denver bench game? 3rd of a 5 game road trip.

Initial thought was a Plumlee type game.

My DK pool is still at 80, but he has no Denver starters. It does still have Morris, Beasley, Grant, Porter and Plumlee.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m playing the next Giannis

• eatmyturf23

@chronoxiong said...

Can Michael Jordan McRae do it again tonight? The Nuggets are a more imposing team than the Blazers.

Hey Chrono!
    Denver’s D actually sucks. And they are on the road, going east to DC. But watch the Beal news, then lock McRae if they scratch Beal. I assume Beal plays tho

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).