7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12 ) at Dallas ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Reggie is a worse distributor than Bruce Brown. A mediocre scorer and a below average defender.

He’s the 3rd best point guard on his own team and he starts.

That is why he was always a 50% player. Pretty much has evenly spit minutes with other guys like Ish, because you never really lose anything when he was off the floor.

• rstylz

@Pandamonious said...

Are you expecting blowout? Or do you actually think the Spurs hang around?

I feel like the Spurs hang around in big games. Both Houston games anyways.
    My gut tells me to play Giannis

• Bodiaz36

Anyone like Len tonight as a cheap C? With Collins doubtful, would think they’d need his size to matchup with Sabonis and Turner

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone like Len tonight as a cheap C? With Collins doubtful, would think they’d need his size to matchup with Sabonis and Turner

Yeah, Len is a great play everywhere. Probably not going to get overlooked either. Might be his highest owned night yet.

• charara1224

does Alex Len get a minutes bump when Collins is usually out or does it depend on the matchup?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Len is a great play everywhere. Probably not going to get overlooked either. Might be his highest owned night yet.

Will have to find some pivot spots for him then.

• monarch

Len chalk has a high fail rate but the Pacers stay big and are poor vs the position so it’s hard to get away from

• tmarohl

Do we think WCS plays tonight for GS?

• Pandamonious

I’m not even sure Len will be major chalk, but 10-15% makes a lot of sense. I mean that’s a big number for him. Wasn’t he just 5% owned a couple weeks ago on a 2 game slate, against BKN of all teams?

• JSteele

Could play Sabonis and hope Len gets into foul trouble if he’s gonna be chalk. There isn’t much in that price range unless you go to one of the backups with Bruno or Damian Jones

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Could play Sabonis and hope Len gets into foul trouble if he’s gonna be chalk. There isn’t much in that price range unless you go to one of the backups with Bruno or Damian Jones

If you are going Bruno or Damian, might want to consider this

• Bodiaz36

I frankly don’t see the logic in paying up at C tonight on FD when there’s no need to. You can get LMA and Sabonis or even Holmes (who all essentially play the center position) at PF, and pay down at C for Kanter, Powell, or Len. Naturally, now either Drummond or Joker will go for 70, shooting down my theory

• Trevor2414

Crowder killing it in the early slate soo far.

• Trevor2414

@rob_tn said...

@Trevor2414 I’m gonna throw a few shots in the early game. My lineups are on the heavy side for the Clippers/Grizzlies game.

Hopefully you had Jae Crowder bro. Almost a 40 burger at halftime 👀👀👀

• tmarohl

@Bodiaz36 said...

I frankly don’t see the logic in paying up at C tonight on FD when there’s no need to. You can get LMA and Sabonis or even Holmes (who all essentially play the center position) at PF, and pay down at C for Kanter, Powell, or Len. Naturally, now either Drummond or Joker will go for 70, shooting down my theory

On FD, I like Brolo as well. He has been a block machine lately.

• choppadown

@Trevor2414 said...

Crowder killing it in the early slate soo far.

I got him, he’s tearing it up out there.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

If you are going Bruno or Damian, might want to consider this

Definitely. Boban and Pancake would be better options, with Boban obviously more potential.

• monarch

Boban for the Saturday night smash. Any news or are we waiting for 530? Having a hard time with lineups. So far placeholder is ABC/Luka/value but I dont really like the top spends that much.

I guess Beal news is big

• choppadown

Mo Harkless laying a big old egg on the early slate. Switched off him to OG with less than a minute to spare on FD, phew.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Boban for the Saturday night smash. Any news or are we waiting for 530? Having a hard time with lineups. So far placeholder is ABC/Luka/value but I dont really like the top spends that much.

I guess Beal news is big

Yeah, Beal is mainly it, assuming Collins/Parker don’t get magically upgraded.

WCS might be a big deal elsewhere? On DK I’m not paying that price for Chriss in that spot.

• tmarohl

Here comes Saturday. Now Reddish got a mid day downgrade to Q

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Are the Hawks calling up the Brandon Goodwins and players like that?

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Hmm…Drummond next?

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Are the Hawks calling up the Brandon Goodwins and players like that?

What you mean? Goodwin has been up and in the rotation.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

What you mean? Goodwin has been up and in the rotation.

I’ve forgot about him. Who else are they calling up? Huerter played 39 minutes, half the team is up for a trade. Something weird could happen here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).