7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12 ) at Dallas ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Hmm…Drummond next?

That would be my guess. However, he didn’t practice yesterday and was a Q on one of the injury reports, and then didn’t show up on the report last night.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I’ve forgot about him. Who else are they calling up? Huerter played 39 minutes, half the team is up for a trade. Something weird could happen here.

Don’t know, do they need to?

PG: Trae, Goodwin
    SG: Huerter, Bembry, Crabbe, Turner
    SF: Bembry, Crabbe, Carter, Turner
    PF: Hunter, Carter, Parsons
    C: Len, Jones, Bruno

They got the bodies to fill out a rotation. The only guy I think still not with the team they can call up is Charlie Brown

• rob_tn

@Trevor2414 3 lineups all with crowder ;)

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Do we think WCS plays tonight for GS?

Don’t know about Willie, but I have a sinking feeling that Jordan Poole is going to get enough run to kill everyone else’s value. Feeling terribly conflicted today, as I don’t think either team really wants to win but it’s possible the Dubs actually try for a token win since they’re home after a 2-game road losing streak. Do they throw the fans a bone here? Only playing the After Hours slate, but it’s 4 games instead of the usual 2, and I like the NO/SAC game with Luka as my pay up option, since I think he’s a better PPD play on FD than Giannis.
    I should probably just pass on this slate LOL

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t know, do they need to?

PG: Trae, Goodwin
    SG: Huerter, Bembry, Crabbe, Turner
    SF: Bembry, Crabbe, Carter, Turner
    PF: Hunter, Carter, Parsons
    C: Len, Jones, Bruno

They got the bodies to fill out a rotation. The only guy I think still not with the team they can call up is Charlie Brown

Its just weird. Trae B2B ankle, huerter recently had his minutes restored and he played 37 yesterday? Crabbe, Carter, Turner, Parsons are shot. Maybe Bembry and Goodwin get healthy run if Reddish is out.

I dont know. I’m tired. Panda can you make my lineups today so I dont end up with Charlie Brown?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t know about Willie, but I have a sinking feeling that Jordan Poole is going to get enough run to kill everyone else’s value. Feeling terribly conflicted today, as I don’t think either team really wants to win but it’s possible the Dubs actually try for a token win since they’re home after a 2-game road losing streak. Do they throw the fans a bone here? Only playing the After Hours slate, but it’s 4 games instead of the usual 2, and I like the NO/SAC game with Luka as my pay up option, since I think he’s a better PPD play on FD than Giannis.
    I should probably just pass on this slate LOL

Too easy, at least on the main slate to play Giannis and Luka. Also too easy on the late slate.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Its just weird. Trae B2B ankle, huerter recently had his minutes restored and he played 37 yesterday? Crabbe, Carter, Turner, Parsons are shot. Maybe Bembry and Goodwin get healthy run if Reddish is out.

I dont know. I’m tired. Panda can you make my lineups today so I dont end up with Charlie Brown?

No, you don’t want me to make your line ups, as I’ll be most likely fading Luka again, although it worked out just fine last time.

I could see Bembry and Goodwin getting extra run today for sure. Just don’t play Charlie Brown. Definitely don’t play Crabbe, Carter, Turner or Parsons.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

No, you don’t want me to make your line ups, as I’ll be most likely fading Luka again, although it worked out just fine last time.

I could see Bembry and Goodwin getting extra run today for sure. Just don’t play Charlie Brown. Definitely don’t play Crabbe, Carter, Turner or Parsons.

So possible Wiz value…maybe Plumlee…one of Goodwin/Bembry and Darius Garland. Boban. I’ve got the makings of a sub 200 DK point lineup this Saturday.

• monarch

Damn. Kyrie has some sort of chronic shoulder injury. Almost sounds like Fultz from two years ago but probably not that bad. Good for Spencer Dinwiddie and Caris Levert

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Too easy, at least on the main slate to play Giannis and Luka. Also too easy on the late slate.

Be a friend and PM me your sure fire value picks for the FD After Hours

• hpatel1089

in which order to prioritize FD cash? Luka, Drummond, ABC?

• P0key

made two quick GPP LUs (FD) for early slate..of course i faded Crowder for
    Harkless+ Annouby and Harkless +”(player-popup #wilson-chandler)Wilson Chandler”:/players/wilson-chandler-1327

Chandler helped me fit Montrezl..i supposes had i played 3 LUs Crowder would of been in the third

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Wood, Sekou, Connaughton, Barnes, Bjelica is stll pretty cheap, Paschall? (you would know better than I), White?

• monarch

I like Paschall. Patty Mills is on my radar as a volume shooting option off the bench vs the Bucks at 3600. Bounceback spot I believe

• P0key

are we stuffing Luka, ABC, Drummond in FD after hours LUs?..

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

OK

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

Anybody else waiting on the Beal news on twitter and keep getting distracted by these WW3 memes?

• tmarohl

@P0key said...

are we stuffing Luka, ABC, Drummond in FD after hours LUs?..

No Drummond for me. I will be at Bucks game and am afraid of the late scratch, or reduced playing time.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Anybody else waiting on the Beal news on twitter and keep getting distracted by these WW3 memes?

Yes

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

Forgot the WAS game wasn’t until 8. Probably not going to get news much before lock.

• siddom

thoughts on Alex Len?

• Njsum1

1,2,3 for Indiana are interesting

• Njsum1

@siddom said...

thoughts on Alex Len?

I try not to have thoughts about Alex Len

• tmarohl

Beal news doesn’t even really change anything much for me. Neither does Drummond. There is so much value already on this slate on FD, that one of those guys being ruled out will really just spread the ownership on the value plays around a little.

• tmarohl

Reddish, Parker, Collins out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.