7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) — T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( – 13.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

If Doncic and Harden both somehow miss, this slate basically fills itself in.

Until everything goes wrong.

• dominicanpapi

What irritates me is these island games ensuring that I tell myself I have to have exposure to it.

Curry’s ownership will be interesting tomorrow based on what he did tonight.

I’m playing the blowout angle in that Bucks game with regard to Bobby Portis.

Capela still cheap on FD. Has the minutes restriction been lifted? 30+ minutes last two games, which were B2B.

• Krispac23

Cápela is lock and load at that price tomorrow..

• samuri8

@Krispac23 said...

Cápela is lock and load at that price tomorrow..

Dk has him at 6.1 but he is probably still a good play.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Exactly.

Also, tomorrow is the last game you will be able to get Curry for cheap. He will be about 10.5K – 11K the slate after.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

What irritates me is these island games ensuring that I tell myself I have to have exposure to it.

Curry’s ownership will be interesting tomorrow based on what he did tonight.

I’m playing the blowout angle in that Bucks game with regard to Bobby Portis.

Capela still cheap on FD. Has the minutes restriction been lifted? 30+ minutes last two games, which were B2B.

You don’t need to play the Blowout angle to play Portis. He is literally the 6th man so far this year. His playing time is not based on the score.

• tmarohl

Panda – How bad did Josh Jackson get hurt today? Will he play tomorrow? How about Blake – will he play on a back to back?

• Krispac23

Anything at 7K or below with no minutes restriction on Capela is a must IMO. As for Curry, yeah he’s going to drop 60 FPs tomorrow. He finally snap out of the funk.

• tmarohl

@Krispac23 said...

Anything at 7K or below with no minutes restriction on Capela is a must IMO. As for Curry, yeah he’s going to drop 60 FPs tomorrow. He finally snap out of the funk.

That is because he has a new doo!

• Tajtrivedi

@Pandamonious said...

I love how brunson and wall are still super affordable in that event

• tmarohl

Really wish DK would improve that interface to be more like FD where you can just input how many entries you would like to reserve. I know you can bulk enter with a dummy lineup, but that is extremely cumbersome.

• tmarohl

Off topic, but we are having freezing fog right now in Milwaukee. Stuff is a bitch!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Panda – How bad did Josh Jackson get hurt today? Will he play tomorrow? How about Blake – will he play on a back to back?

Really not sure, but if it was bad enough for Jackson to sit out the rest of the game, I’m guessing he doesn’t play tomorrow. Casey didn’t say anything after the game. Blake not sure either, but since he sat out the last one, I’m guessing he does again.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Really not sure, but if it was bad enough for Jackson to sit out the rest of the game, I’m guessing he doesn’t play tomorrow. Casey didn’t say anything after the game. Blake not sure either, but since he sat out the last one, I’m guessing he does again.

Good, I fricking hate Blake, he was such a cheap and dirty player a few years ago in the playoffs vs Milwaukee.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Off topic, but we are having freezing fog right now in Milwaukee. Stuff is a bitch!

Meanwhile here in Long Beach, I got a little sweaty today at the driving range because I thought it was gonna be in the 50s but turns out it was in the 60s! Earthquake incoming

• tmarohl

How did you fare in those monsters?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Good, I fricking hate Blake, he was such a cheap and dirty player a few years ago in the playoffs vs Milwaukee.

2 years ago, when he sat on the bench the whole series?

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Meanwhile here in Long Beach, I got a little sweaty today at the driving range because I thought it was gonna be in the 50s but turns out it was in the 60s! Earthquake incoming

You mentioned it was a veteran move in yesterdays thread when someone takes the day after a holiday off. What do you say to someone who has 38 vacation days, has been off since December 12th, and still couldn’t use them all?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

2 years ago, when he sat on the bench the whole series?

That was after he dragged his leg around for the first couple games and was stepping on people under the basket.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Collins price going down on FD, I don’t know if I am capable of not playing him at 6800

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

You mentioned it was a veteran move in yesterdays thread when someone takes the day after a holiday off. What do you say to someone who has 38 vacation days, has been off since December 12th, and still couldn’t use them all?

Quasi-retired old fart! lmao

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

How did you fare in those monsters?

No cash in NBA, 7500 on NFL, 1K in 7500 out, 6k cashed out and thinking about doing the 1650 baller tomorrow

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

No cash in NBA, 7500 on NFL, 1K in 7500 out, 6k cashed out and thinking about doing the 1650 baller tomorrow

Wish I had the legal eagle bankroll!

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Quasi-retired old fart! lmao

At my company you get 22 days to start, 27 after five years. 32 after 10 years, and 37 after 15. They also give everyone a day for their birthday which = 38. Plus, if we hit our goals, they give you another two the next year. Unfortunately, the workload does not get reduced to reflect the fact that you have too much vacation. On another note, I am happy for your Cali weather, but I am going to Florida for a week in January and for another 10 days in Feb. Love Wisconsin but am getting too damn old for this winter crap.

• samuri8

@tmarohl said...

Really wish DK would improve that interface to be more like FD where you can just input how many entries you would like to reserve. I know you can bulk enter with a dummy lineup, but that is extremely cumbersome.

You can do this on the mobile app

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).