7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) — T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( – 13.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• nerman

Anyone else having trouble making lineups they like today? I wish FD offered better tournaments in the Express slate.

• bdf

How do we feel about pivoting from Steph to Trae?

• jdtrey

Svi was mentioned 3 or 4 pages ago and I just don’t see it, the guy’s not very good.
    I tend to think Delon has much more upside in this spot but maybe that’s just me?

Not sure how much attention you all pay to the Streak contests on FD but they had another one that was starting today and supposed to run for 2 weeks. Tonight’s contest was the $2.22 pick n roll but for some reason out of nowhere I just got a notification on FD saying “Your PickNRoll entry was mislabeled as Streak Eligible, please note this will not qualify.” All the hot streak promo stuff disappeared off FD and now I see no contests that say Streak Eligible. I’ve participated in at least 5 or 6 of these promos in the past and I’ve never seen them do this to any contest – especially not the very first one in the series.

• BiGtIGeRs

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Shhhhhh. Could play half the 3rd and the whole 4th of the game blows out

Yeah right that’s a fish play svi isn’t even projected

• rstylz

Panda, i think this is going to be a good TT night!

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Svi was mentioned 3 or 4 pages ago and I just don’t see it, the guy’s not very good.
    I tend to think Delon has much more upside in this spot but maybe that’s just me?

Not sure how much attention you all pay to the Streak contests on FD but they had another one that was starting today and supposed to run for 2 weeks. Tonight’s contest was the $2.22 pick n roll but for some reason out of nowhere I just got a notification on FD saying “Your PickNRoll entry was mislabeled as Streak Eligible, please note this will not qualify.” All the hot streak promo stuff disappeared off FD and now I see no contests that say Streak Eligible. I’ve participated in at least 5 or 6 of these promos in the past and I’ve never seen them do this to any contest – especially not the very first one in the series.

Yeah, they haven’t been promoting a streak contest, so I was surprised when I saw that last night. I reserved 10 and promptly cancelled the entries after I got that notification.

• monarch

Svi might be a better play than Delon Wright

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Projected for 20 minutes on RG

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Evan Fournier (back) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/W9Bz7wsgfW

James Ennis (hamstring, calf) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/hsu5q4keyR

Lineup note: Magic will start Fultz, Carter-Williams, Bacon, Gordon, Vucevic on Monday.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Durant out tomorrow night… havent looked at the games yet but could be interesting.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Well that seems a tad unnecessary

• zeeshan2

@frugal said...

Man, lineups align perfectly for both Curry brothers.

I like both curry bros tonight too

• Brendan239

How does this sound (FD): Luka/Harden/3 Bucks/Noel?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Avery Bradley (illness) listed available to play Monday. https://t.co/lzVrTlfE2R

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

How does this sound (FD): Luka/Harden/3 Bucks/Noel?

Sounds like a loser…

Lol. Just messing with you, I haven’t made it to FD yet so I’m no help

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Jabari Parker (personal) listed out Monday.

• chrisbanas

Firing up the ross train again ?

• jdtrey

@rstylz said...

Panda, i think this is going to be a good TT night!

TT may not play? I know they held him out of the last back to back so I’d monitor the news.

• rstylz

@chrisbanas said...

Firing up the ross train again ?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

An interesting take I got from the scoring props is Curry (29.5 at -118 for the over) and Trae is (29.5 at -106 for the over). I don’t like playing him but Trae is going to be 1/10th the ownership of Curry. Vegas is saying it is pretty much a coin flip to who outscores who. Neither really racks up more peripherals than the other. Both great matchups with Trae probably the better one with Elf. Makes me want more Trae than Curry especially when considering recency bias added in as well.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Any hunches/knowledge on Marcus Smart? Seems like a pretty tough guy who I’m more confident in than most to play through a Q tag

• bdf

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Jabari Parker (personal) listed out Monday.

It’s not like they play him anyway. Someone needs to give him a real chance to resurrect his career. He’ll never be great at defence but he can put up points in a hurry.

• Brendan239

Bacon time?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Dennis Smith Jr. (quad) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/3F0VWnIEmn

Alec Burks (ankle) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/oiEljzyITh

• rstylz

@jdtrey said...

TT may not play? I know they held him out of the last back to back so I’d monitor the news.

yup, monitoring it, i may have jumped the gun on that. If he plays i like him. He has traditionally been a handful for the Raps and this is the most soft they have been in years.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).