7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) — T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( – 13.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Wish I had the legal eagle bankroll!

I really have not been playing that big up until about a week ago. I thought I was doing the right thing by grinding out $3 20 max and it is fun. But, Idk how you guys do it, I get half my entries back on those and feel like a winner. Once I do more than 3-4 lineups I get too cute and start playing some really thin plays. Once I’m retired like you I’ll start grinding out the big gpps with an optimizer, it’s just as “fun” if not more

• captainwacky

I dunno if this is a way-too-early hot take, but I think that GRIII is the nuts at the minimum if there’s not other egregious value that opens up. Joseph and Bjelica have been terrible, and I think Bagley might have talked his way further into the doghouse as well. This is a pretty speculative idea, but… someone lmk if I’m onto something.

• tmarohl

@samuri8 said...

You can do this on the mobile app

Really, I will have to check that out. Hate having to keep individually entering.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I dunno if this is a way-too-early hot take, but I think that GRIII is the nuts at the minimum if there’s not other egregious value that opens up. Joseph and Bjelica have been terrible, and I think Bagley might have talked his way further into the doghouse as well. This is a pretty speculative idea, but… someone lmk if I’m onto something.

Is Bagley Jr’s gripe about playing time only? Or is there something else he doesn’t like about the situation?

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

What is Bagley’s issue?

• samuri8

@tmarohl said...

Really, I will have to check that out. Hate having to keep individually entering.

Press and hold on the tourney you want>reserve seats>

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

What is Bagley’s issue?

I don’t know what his gripe is, but his dad tweeted that he wanted him to be traded, and Bagley is in some weird media standoff about it. Not really material in any way, and GRII already played 21 minutes last game with a potential pathway to more regardless of Bagley.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I don’t know what his gripe is, but his dad tweeted that he wanted him to be traded, and Bagley is in some weird media standoff about it. Not really material in any way, and GRII already played 21 minutes last game with a potential pathway to more regardless of Bagley.

Plus a game against the Warriors should get him a minute or two more.

• tmarohl

Feel like I am in MVP land (Giannis, Yelich, Rodgers), but need some ships!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

You don’t need to play the Blowout angle to play Portis. He is literally the 6th man so far this year. His playing time is not based on the score.

In the 2 close games he played 16 and 18 minutes. In the 4 blowouts he’s played 25 or 26 minutes. Small sample obviously, but is that not a coincidence? He’s not closing the blowout games, but seems like he is getting longer stretches, and an extra rotation in the 4th.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Well you chose an interesting way to present the GRIII conversation by including immaterial information. Why bring up Bagley if he doesn’t matter. I think if he just wants more minutes or else he’ll demand a trade, maybe they oblige and give him more minutes. No use in saving him for the future if he wants out. If it’s something else, maybe the minutes stay the same until whatever it is is resolved or he’s traded.

• samuri8

@captainwacky said...

I mean if I were him I would probably want to go somewhere where he can either A. compete for a ring, or B: play 30+ minutes a night. His playing time stinks.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Well you chose an interesting way to present the GRIII conversation by including immaterial information. Why bring up Bagley if he doesn’t matter. I think if he just wants more minutes or else he’ll demand a trade, maybe they oblige and give him more minutes. No use in saving him for the future if he wants out. If it’s something else, maybe the minutes stay the same until whatever it is is resolved or he’s traded.

Does this mean that Jabari, who is a much better scorer than Bagley, may finally crack the rotation?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

In the 2 close games he played 16 and 18 minutes. In the 4 blowouts he’s played 25 or 26 minutes. Small sample obviously, but is that not a coincidence? He’s not closing the blowout games, but seems like he is getting longer stretches, and an extra rotation in the 4th.

One of those would have been the first game against Boston. They were still feeling out rotations. He has been coming in for Brook as his direct back up. When Brook comes back it looks like he stays in for Giannis.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Does this mean that Jabari, who is a much better scorer than Bagley, may finally crack the rotation?

Let’s not get crazy. This is all speculation and it’s late and nothing else to talk about. From what I’ve seen it’s probably a non-issue. But it’s an interesting development that I’m sure we’ll allll be monitoring.

• tmarohl

I think you can pretty much pencil Portis in for at least 20 minutes a game going forward, based on recent local interviews. Bucks love his attitude. He can play backup for both Brook and Giannis. Blowout gets him even more run. Tomorrow Bucks will be without Pat C, Sam Merril and Torey Craig. He will get good minutes no matter what happens. Cheap sleeper for tomorrow if you think the Bucks blow out Detroit, is Nwora at the minimum.

• donkeydealer

Create a lineup. Then open the the tournament and mass reserve if you are using the app.

• Ndepompei

Wall+Wood should be 100% owned if harden misses

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I think you can pretty much pencil Portis in for at least 20 minutes a game going forward, based on recent local interviews. Bucks love his attitude. He can play backup for both Brook and Giannis. Blowout gets him even more run. Tomorrow Bucks will be without Pat C, Sam Merril and Torey Craig. He will get good minutes no matter what happens. Cheap sleeper for tomorrow if you think the Bucks blow out Detroit, is Nwora at the minimum.

I’m not sure Portis has enough upside to get you a winning GPP line up.

• miggs6876

@Ndepompei said...

Hate that fanduel really priced them up. Wood is 9.1k and Wall is 8.5k.

• DFSNewbie

Capela is a lock for me

• mbunner23

Sacramento is a terribly run organization. Remember last year when they weren’t giving Buddy minutes. They invest in their young guys then don’t play them the minutes they need to gain experience, especially in scenarios when they already have lost the season. You would think you would want to develop those guys for the future. Bagley has some potential IMO, but can he make the most of it in SAC, that’s up for debate. SAC has some good young players if they can make the most of it, (Fox, Buddy, Bagley, Haliburton).

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Seems doubtful at best.

• winnerchickendinner

Like Olynyk for value. Also going back to Randle at decreased ownership and the dvp number maybe scaring people off.

• rstylz

@Ndepompei said...

I like Wood with or without Harden

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).