7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) — T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( – 13.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

@jv21 said...

How much do you weigh player skill and floor? Ended up playing Sexton/Hield as my SG. Terrible play. I had oladipo but switch to Hield so I could get it curry. Out of all the SGs I could pick, I pick two of the worst. I think even Wiggins out scores them. Sometime. I think the right decision is to pick the the floor/consistent guy and let your opponent make the mistake. I may just lock in guys like Fred Vanvleet now and ignore the Hields no matter what his price is.

Thats why I had Vanvleet in my lineup. If you look at my post where I posted my Clutch Shot lineup, I had him in there because of the massive usage he has with the starting lineup. I originally had Sexton as my main SG but he’s so scoring dependent that thorough some maneuvering, I managed to have enough salary to pick Vanvleet instead of Sexton who busted badly at his price. I knew Hield was going to be chalk and I faded him because he’s too scoring dependent as well. He is finally the starting SG but continues to put up average numbers. I think the Kings sucked because they are missing Haliburton. He was making a difference for them. But yeah, about your post, picking the floor guy/consistent player is what I usually do too. Keyword, usually.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m sorry to hear that. Blowout killed my LU, too, but I wasn’t looking at serious money even if it had cashed.

I was at 370 then the plug got pulled on Curry.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I was at 370 then the plug got pulled on Curry.

Ouch! He came so close to a 30-pt triple double, too.

New thread is up, BTW

• jdtrey

@jv21 said...

Sadly I know all of this and I still play bad players. Sucks.

Trust the process – sometimes the results don’t match up.
    VanVleet was a good play with no Smart.
    Hield was a good play with no Haliburton.
    Sexton was a good play with no Garland.

It just so happened that only one of them worked out, that’s just the way it goes sometimes.
    None of those guys were bad plays last night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).