7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) — T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( – 13.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yeoman

@Ricolasvegas said...

any Guards under 5K in play today ?

Any DET guard? Somebody has to get some shots up. Exum if Garland sits? George Hill?

• dominicanpapi

I have way too much Oubre and Wiggins on FD….

• gaelicgirl

@emnj69 said...

still cant get over pistons going with plumbdog on the cheap and letting wood go

It was an odd decision, but the best thing that could have happened for Wood.
    Bucks should have kept him, too.

• Ricolasvegas

DiVincenzo or Seth Curry vs the Hornets ?

• Brendan239

Anybody have the balls to play the Ball brothers in the same LU on FD?

Also, I kinda like Brogdon the most above $7k on FD

• jdtrey

@emnj69 said...

still cant get over pistons going with plumbdog on the cheap and letting wood go

I’m with you on Cousins exploding at some point and I think we may even know it if we get lucky enough to get news ahead of time on Wood that night but we’ll see. The 4100 price tag on FD is getting pretty damn enticing though considering this is a guy who put up 96 FDP in a game.

It’s absolutely insane to me that they wouldn’t pay Wood the 3 / 41 that Houston is when they have no problem paying 3 / 25 for Plum and 3 / 60(!!!!) for Grant – genius moves there Detroit!

• Ace15

Fox is a sneaky PG play on FD. Also really like Lowry.

• ifthethunder

So with Luka Doncic probable, Jalen Brunson moves back to all our benches? Or might he still pay off that 3,300 DK salary?
    ~

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@tmarohl said...

That is because he has a new doo!

That’s legit. We need someone on here checking these players for fresh cuts that can take them on a hot streak

• BazookaDad

Fading Wall. Do I pair up Curry with Fox or Brogdon?

• samuri8

@ifthethunder said...

So with Luka Doncic probable, Jalen Brunson moves back to all our benches? Or might he still pay off that 3,300 DK salary?
    ~

Anything is possible but it’s thin.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

It was an odd decision, but the best thing that could have happened for Wood.
    Bucks should have kept him, too.

Still pissed about that. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if the Bucks would have held on to Wood. Problem was that he played the same position as Giannis, so he never saw the floor. I wish the Bucks would have looked at him more like a C than a PF.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

I’m with you on Cousins exploding at some point and I think we may even know it if we get lucky enough to get news ahead of time on Wood that night but we’ll see. The 4100 price tag on FD is getting pretty damn enticing though considering this is a guy who put up 96 FDP in a game.

It’s absolutely insane to me that they wouldn’t pay Wood the 3 / 41 that Houston is when they have no problem paying 3 / 25 for Plum and 3 / 60(!!!!) for Grant – genius moves there Detroit!

It was a sign and trade, so he obviously wanted out.

• gaelicgirl

@BazookaDad said...

Fading Wall. Do I pair up Curry with Fox or Brogdon?

Pelicans are a good defensive team, and I believe this is a pace up spot for the Kings

#swipathefox

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Pelicans are a good defensive team, and I believe this is a pace up spot for the Kings

#swipathefox

Very stackable game.

• BazookaDad

@tmarohl said...

Very stackable game.

Is it bad to play Curry solo then Fox, Hield and Bagley in same lineup? I’d throw Wiseman but I feel like Capela is very close to a free square tonight

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Very stackable game.

Did you see where Fox’s dad stuck his nose into the Bagley trade controversy? He tweeted Trade him

Unbelievable! I was glad Luke said they didn’t listen to any of that stuff, but I wish he’d give Bagley more minutes now that he’s finally healthy.

• WillyWongka

With all the talks about Curry is anyone fading completely or is he a lock?

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Last chance to play him for cheap probably tonight. Once last nights game gets into the pricing algo’s, he will be much higher priced.

You still think he’s cheap on fan duel? He has to get 50 just to hit value? I suspect your answer is yes.

• frugal

I have Drum projected top 5 FP tonight. Used to be able to look at H2H on Basketball Reference but the recent results are subscriber only now. The numbers are odd…ORL 5th highest FG% at the rim yet dead last in dunks made.

• mbunner23

Difficult slate we have here on Dk.

• frugal

Barnes way too cheap on Yahoo…

• tmarohl

@BazookaDad said...

Is it bad to play Curry solo then Fox, Hield and Bagley in same lineup? I’d throw Wiseman but I feel like Capela is very close to a free square tonight

I was talking FD as I haven’t looked at DK pricing yet. I did a stack with 4 Kings and 3 Warriors. I didn’t use Wiseman as I like Richaun Holmes in that spot.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

You still think he’s cheap on fan duel? He has to get 50 just to hit value? I suspect your answer is yes.

He is only 200 more than yesterday and Kings play even less defense than Portland.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Did you see where Fox’s dad stuck his nose into the Bagley trade controversy? He tweeted Trade him

Unbelievable! I was glad Luke said they didn’t listen to any of that stuff, but I wish he’d give Bagley more minutes now that he’s finally healthy.

That is why at this point I have very little Bagley. As the Captain indicated in the beginning of this thread, he may be in the dog house now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).