7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) — T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) — T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( – 13.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@WillyWongka said...

With all the talks about Curry is anyone fading completely or is he a lock?

I will have like 90%

• DFSNewbie

Anybody knows why is Olynyk suddenly getting a lot of mins?

• frugal

Man, lineups align perfectly for both Curry brothers.

• Brendan239

Whenever I fade Luka because he’s “hurt” he puts up 65 FD points. Good, low owned play or stay away? Thinking of playing both he and Harden w the Q tags, high priced tags, low ownership, but 70 point upside. They had some big games facing each other last year, even WITH Westbrook playing

• tmarohl

@DFSNewbie said...

My guess is because the guys they are running out there at forward like Iggy, Harkless and Meyers Leonard was not working. Maybe BillytheKidCowboysHeat can weigh in.

• jdtrey

@frugal said...

I have Drum projected top 5 FP tonight. Used to be able to look at H2H on Basketball Reference but the recent results are subscriber only now. The numbers are odd…ORL 5th highest FG% at the rim yet dead last in dunks made.

I always just use Statmuse when I want to know how a player has performed in a certain matchup but it’s obviously limited to a certain extent as to what it’ll provide you. Obviously nothing from Cleveland yet but..

Drum vs Vuc

• Njsum1

@samuri8 said...

Maybe on RG not on labs. I don’t think he will be chalky at all, lowest total game of the night.

I don’t have RG projections. You know he’ll be chalky cause he’s 7400. He’s never that cheap. Chalky doesn’t mean he’s a bad play. I’d be surprised if he came in at less than 17% on DK.

• Alvance83

@frugal said...

Barnes way too cheap on Yahoo…

I’m loving him on dk too

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@DFSNewbie said...

Combination of factors. I wouldnt count on more than 20 tonight

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Whenever I fade Luka because he’s “hurt” he puts up 65 FD points. Good, low owned play or stay away? Thinking of playing both he and Harden w the Q tags, high priced tags, low ownership, but 70 point upside. They had some big games facing each other last year, even WITH Westbrook playing

I will have plenty of Luka and very little Harden

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Same here

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

Much like the Bulls game the other night, where I said Giannis was a good play, despite the blowout risk, I will also have some tonight against Detroit. Same situation applies. They have no one to stop him from getting to the rim and I think he can hit value in 2.5 quarters. if the game is close, he should smash.

Jerami Grant would say otherwise

• bdf

No mention of Svi. I think he benefits the most from Josh Jackson being out.

• Tajtrivedi

I like Curry, but he’s going to be massively chased after that last game

• mbunner23

@Tajtrivedi said...

Link

Quote Reply

Agreed, he got hot last night. Not to say he won’t hit value but I think paying down for Fox and Wall makes sense.

• emnj69

@frugal said...

Man, lineups align perfectly for both Curry brothers.

u cant do it on fanduel but you can make it a family night team on dk-curry and ball brothers

• charara1224

@jdtrey said...

I’m with you on Cousins exploding at some point and I think we may even know it if we get lucky enough to get news ahead of time on Wood that night but we’ll see. The 4100 price tag on FD is getting pretty damn enticing though considering this is a guy who put up 96 FDP in a game.

It’s absolutely insane to me that they wouldn’t pay Wood the 3 / 41 that Houston is when they have no problem paying 3 / 25 for Plum and 3 / 60(!!!!) for Grant – genius moves there Detroit!

Christian Wood didn’t want to come back

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

u cant do it on fanduel but you can make it a family night team on dk-curry and ball brothers

Mix in the Holidays

• rstylz

Anyone here any rumblings if Fournier is expected to play?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Despite being a huge DAL homer, Luka’s a fade for me until he starts hitting the 3 with some consistency. Mavs are starting very slow with only the weird LAC game looking good. I think the issue is DAL is a little too deep in terms of bigs and this is without KP available. Kleber is the best active rim defender on the team and is destroying from 3 and is somehow playing behind Dwight Powell. WCS and Boban are even seeing minutes. I think Luka’s going to look a ton better the more minutes he plays with KP and Kleber once DAL starts to really lock things in with the rotation.

• dominicanpapi

If we’re not confident in Bagley on FD, then who are we playing over there? 4800…he could get you 25-30 fantasy points.

• jdtrey

@charara1224 said...

Jerami Grant would say otherwise

Jerami Grant doesn’t get any say lol .. he gave up 71 to Giannis the last time they played!

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@bdf said...

No mention of Svi. I think he benefits the most from Josh Jackson being out.

Shhhhhh. Could play half the 3rd and the whole 4th of the game blows out

• tmarohl

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Shhhhhh. Could play half the 3rd and the whole 4th of the game blows out

Either him or Delon is going to go off.

• BazookaDad

Since majority seem to be going with Olynyk. How is Kleber as a pivot for 600 less?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).