NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at Chicago ( -8 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA LAkers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mirinmytraps

lopez in for crushing value again in tonights rematch?

• BphillzMSU

Day Day with a fourth straight triple double tonight? Kid has been unconscious as of late.

• kashflo

Been riding the Rondo train for a few games, but I think this could be a game he gets T’d out. What you guys think?………………..

Add Cousins to that they tend to go off in tandem lol

• CantCatchABreak99

@mirinmytraps said...

lopez in for crushing value again in tonights rematch?

I’m betting against it only because it’s on the road for the NYK. Lopez doesn’t play nearly as well on the road as he does at home (at least, that’s what his fantasy stats say).

• kashflo

@BphillzMSU said...

Day Day with a fourth straight triple double tonight? Kid has been unconscious as of late.

I wouldn’t bet $1 against it… and the thing is he’s not putting up crazy scoring numbers so he doesn’t really need more than 3 qrts to do it.

• dp33071

I’m stuck between Lopez and Nance Jr. Any suggestions who to take?

• landos

@BphillzMSU said...

The thing is, you know he’s gonna hunt for it, AND Steph will go out of his way to help Dray get it too. I think even if Dray ends up with 40, can’t pass him up

• landos

@kashflo said...

I think this could be a game he gets T’d out.

Rondo revenge game? I think he’s fine to start, no matter who’s Dallas PG.

• flyguy1609

Nance Jr, cheaper can go with a better guy different, and hes been playing great lately 2 or 3 straight double doubles

• bucherpsu08

IMO, Nance Jr and every other Laker are only options if Kobe sits again. If Kobe plays, I’m avoiding them altogether.

• CantCatchABreak99

@flyguy1609 said...

Nance Jr, cheaper can go with a better guy different, and hes been playing great lately 2 or 3 straight double doubles

Just to clarify: Nance has two double-doubles in his last five games, but does not have two or three straight. He had 15 pts and 14 boards in his last game against Phoenix and the game before that against Philly he had 8 pts and 14 boards. His other double-double came on 12/27 against Memphis when he had 17pts and 11 boards.

• CantCatchABreak99

@bucherpsu08 said...

IMO, Nance Jr and every other Laker are only options if Kobe sits again. If Kobe plays, I’m avoiding them altogether.

I’ll just say that there is opportunity for rebounds off all those Kobe misses.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Already nervous. Only playing a little today since I won’t be around for lu lock and I Parsons in every lu. Destined to lose now.

Core tonight is Rondo, Bazemore, Millsap and Green.

I’ll use Nance Jr for my Cousins lus.

• portisredskin26

Anyone know what happened to Kanter last night? Heard from two different podcasts that his usage rate goes up significantly when KD sits, so I figured his floor would’ve been at least 15 points. Did Boogie get him in foul trouble?

• cjk3314

Shout out to KAT for ruining my night

• dominicanpapi

Not just doing 1 lineup, but if you had a single entry lineup…would you go with the sure thing w/guys like Cousins or go against the grain and pick someone like Zaza?

• teachmehowtocutty

@dominicanpapi said...

Not just doing 1 lineup, but if you had a single entry lineup…would you go with the sure thing w/guys like Cousins or go against the grain and pick someone like Zaza?

Single entry guy and on fd boogie is an absolute must in my eyes.

• nrgreve

Really like Monroe tonight but worried about his minutes on back to back. Last time only got 20 mins on back end

• CantCatchABreak99

@yountingly said...

Already nervous. Only playing a little today since I won’t be around for lu lock and I Parsons in every lu. Destined to lose now.

Core tonight is Rondo, Bazemore, Millsap and Green.

I’ll use Nance Jr for my Cousins lus.

I really like Millsap tonite, but Bazemore has yet to reach value in three games vs. NYK this season putting up 17.75, 20.50 and 23.50 fps (DK) in those three games. The Knicks have only given up 40+ fps to LeBron three times and Kawhi once. Not to say that Bazemore can’t reach 5x value, but I wouldn’t count on him getting you much more than that. Just my two cents.

• jv21

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Zaza’s going to be popular, he’s been pretty consistent.

• moneys72

@portisredskin26 said...

Anyone know what happened to Kanter last night? Heard from two different podcasts that his usage rate goes up significantly when KD sits, so I figured his floor would’ve been at least 15 points. Did Boogie get him in foul trouble?

No foul trouble, he’s just a terrible defender so when OKC plays against an offensive-minded C (a la Cousins), Adams tends to see more time.

• CantCatchABreak99

@portisredskin26 said...

I think Adams was just playing better and Kanter didn’t get the minutes. Kanter was 1 of 5 from the field and Adams was 5 of 6 and got to the foul line and had 10 boards to Kanter’s lone rebound. Kanter had only 1 foul.

• landos

Barea vs Clarkson?
    I suspect Deron will sit out with his hammy, and D’Angelo left practice with an illness yesterday. Clarkson will get his irrespective of Kobe.

• cjk3314

Is it smart to put Curry and Boogie in the same line up

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

I really like Millsap tonite, but Bazemore has yet to reach value in three games vs. NYK this season putting up 17.75, 20.50 and 23.50 fps (DK) in those three games. The Knicks have only given up 40+ fps to LeBron three times and Kawhi once. Not to say that Bazemore can’t reach 5x value, but I wouldn’t count on him getting you much more than that. Just my two cents.

Thanks. I’m on FD and need to pay up at PF and Rondo and not at SG today. Afflalo will likely bust and people will chase those points and Williams is a bit risky until I know Kobe’s status. Baze has gotten the minutes lately so I’m gonna roll with him and hope for that 25-30. Anything more will be gravy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).