NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at Chicago ( -8 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA LAkers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• JDS1029

@Wenis08 said...

How many LUs do you play?

Today I played about 12 lineups in GPPs, I try to limit myself to 3-4 lineups per game for GPPs so I don’t go overboard with the lineups that have no chance, and it makes me focus more on building better lineups as well.

• oaktwnraidr

@KYwildcat24 said...

and knocked me outta 1st lol

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/18951371?uc=301702285

Congrats dude.

• mrpata

Asked if he expected to record his fourth straight triple-double, Draymond Green said: “No, I didn’t, but you did. You expected it.”

https://twitter.com/Rusty_SFChron/status/684621206146842624

i guess he got us guys

• Wenis08

@JDS1029 said...

Today I played about 12 lineups in GPPs, I try to limit myself to 3-4 lineups per game for GPPs so I don’t go overboard with the lineups that have no chance, and it makes me focus more on building better lineups as well.

Do you work with the same core or do you vary your core players? I like to vary my core players. I do 6 LUs and use two different groupings but sometimes I feel like spreading myself out lowers my ceiling.

• tonytone1908

@mccoolio said...

Hate to break it to you but this happens nearly every night, I see you on here a lot I figure you’d know better…Also, you should’ve caught that rondo scratch way ahead of time, he was very doubtful since early afternoon. If you took a risk on him tonight, you can go ahead and mail your entries for tomorrow straight to my place.

I didn’t play him at all. Nothing to do with that really. I’m talking about the trickle down effect of him not playing.

I’m not crying or complaining at all. I just don’t recall seeing a score that high, especially on a four game slate with that many injuries. This night had a 280 top score written all over it. If I had told you at 8:30 you would need 325 on FD just to cash you would have laughed in my face. You would have bet me a G that the top score would never be over 400 tonight.

I just see people trying to read too much into tonight when it was a total freakin anomaly. Don’t assume stacking the Bulls is going to automatically win you a tournament, don’t think Rudy Gay is back and it’s time to jump on the bandwagon, don’t think Boogie is back because he got a nice score tonight, etc.

Soooo many things were effected by Rondo not playing tonight and if you can’t see that you’re not paying attention. I know my LU became much, much different once he was out.

• JDS1029

@Wenis08 said...

Do you work with the same core or do you vary your core players? I like to vary my core players. I do 6 LUs and use two different groupings but sometimes I feel like spreading myself out lowers my ceiling.

Well for me personally, I like to build around a core of PGs and big men, just cause it’s easier for me to predict their big games from my research. Like today, I built around MCW, Collison, Clarkson, Gasol, Taj, Millisap, Horford and Cousins. Then I mix match the core players into an optimizer which helps fill out the SG/SF positions. This is my 1st year playing DFS seriously and with BR management so I’m not even sure I’m going about it in an optimal way, but I’ve had some success this past month after figuring out a good routine.

• AtGame7

I scored 293 on DK and lost all my Double Up games, on a 4 game slate. That seems a bit odd, doesn’t it?

It took over 300 just to cash in all the games I played. On a short slate that almost seems impossible, no?

• 2021Labs

Yeah i eas getting sick last night so went to bed early, was very suprised to see how high the cash line was when i woke up this morning. I played head to heads mostly, used a few lineups and cashed in only about a quarter of them, with a scores of 290-315. Not something many of us expected on a 4 game slate.

• 2021Labs

@KRD227 said...

Damn 340 only min cashed lol. Won all my cash games with that too. There were pros in $2 50/50s tonight…kinda scary

There are always “pros” in the $2, usually cant enter $1 cash games without “pros” comprising at least 20% of the field. And can ya blame them? Its easy pickings for them.

• jess701

Ya I get in the 300,s almost every night and dont cash in. Getting very rough.

• fordracingga

Last night did well in some gpps (well for me that is…with a 325 on DK) and lost all my 50/50s. Picked the wrong LU for the 50/50s! As many have said…odd night and the Rondo news changed a lot.

• freshtodeathx

Crazy high scoring on dk tonight! I had 322, 307, 305, and 298 and only made a small profit!

• jeffro2525

Has fanduel not settled anyone elses winnings from last night? It’s still in my “live” contests tab and hasn’t been credited to my account.

• Sjv

@jeffro2525 said...

Has fanduel not settled anyone elses winnings from last night? It’s still in my “live” contests tab and hasn’t been credited to my account.

This for me as well. I wonder what’s going on

• dailyfinancialsports

@jeffro2525 said...

It’s still live for me but the money has been credited to my account

• BPhillips43

Just settled for me

• Youngmr2030

Great job! I need to roll with you. Get back with me terribad, I need the help. Thanks

• Agent47

After profiting $19.05 on Monday night, I went 0 for $13 last night. Whiffs and landmines for me everywhere. Out of 4 entries in the late $2 layup on DK, I had Boogie in all 4, Belinelli and Collison in 3, and faded Curry in all but 1 lineup, and still somehow managed not to win a penny, haha.

That was a strange and unexpectedly high-scoring short slate last night. Last night was the earliest I’ve given up on my lineups’ chances of winning any money in quite a long time. Hoping tonight goes better for me and anyone else like me who couldn’t do anything right last night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).