7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Element828

@BawseGeller said...

Gary Harris or Swaggy P?

I like Harris..one weak spot of spurs d is SG

• pointsmuncher

Heild at 3.8k on DK is fantastic value. He is averaging out at 7x salary over his last 4 games after Davis moved to the 5 and his role changed a bit.

• coolsportsdude

@TNYooper said...

Strategy question

How many people compare prices on DraftKings and FanDuel? I don’t have a FanDuel account, but these are a couple players whose prices are on NBA First Look on RotoGrinders:

Anthony Davis FanDuel Price is $11,100. His DraftKings price is $10,000.
    Dirk Nowitzki FanDuel price $5,300 but his DraftKings price is $4,400.

Most players are pretty evenly priced between the two websites. But there are always a few that are $1,000 off. Do price variations ever sway you into making decisions on another player? How much of a deciding factor is it compared to dVP & other factors?

I play on FD and I take pricing differences into account. For example, I’d like to play Lillard today, but while he’s only a good play on FD at $9100, he’s a fantastic play on DK at only $8000. DvP, matchup, pace, and O/U are much more important but if I’m between two similarly priced players, and with one I’m getting a price discount on FD relative to DK, I’m much more likely to lock that player in.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

@iron_tactics said...

30% plus I bet. Maybe even 45% similar to Butler and Melo last night.

Doubt it. It will be high, say 20%, but with Westy, Harden,and AD on the slate, most will try to fit 2 studs, and his price is a little high. I think a Westy + Rjax./Russell/Deron stack will be more popular.

• xdan3220

@astauty said...

i have Hield in all 3 of my LU’s cause i really dont like anyone at SG tonight… stupid?

Think you are asking to be disappointed. The minutes still aren’t consistent, he is really a 1 trick pony of scoring with the occasional rebound, but Atlanta is a good rebounding team so at 4k on Fanduel think that’s not a good option.

• Woerp1hj

@WidumBoise said...

Caris LeVert will be in the winning GPP lineup this evening.

I’ve been eyeing him up, as well. Should get the minutes. Let’s hope he doesn’t goose egg like his previous outing…

• Woerp1hj

@xdan3220 said...

Think you are asking to be disappointed. The minutes still aren’t consistent, he is really a 1 trick pony of scoring with the occasional rebound, but Atlanta is a good rebounding team so at 4k on Fanduel think that’s not a good option.

Minutes will be there if Evans sits.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

@pointsmuncher said...

Heild at 3.8k on DK is fantastic value. He is averaging out at 7x salary over his last 4 games after Davis moved to the 5 and his role changed a bit.

Like Buddy alot. Monta Ellis at 3700, coming off the bench vs BKN could hit 7/8x, and is hella sneaky

• shanekern03

@Woerp1hj said...

I’ve been eyeing him up, as well. Should get the minutes. Let’s hope he doesn’t goose egg like his previous outing…

Give me Bojan instead

• mrkoven

lol @ levert in winning LU, the only LU hes on is the DNP LU

• Lionfan22

I keep tinkering with my LU, So Kemba, DeRozan, AD? Like I originally had it. Or the Human Cyborg, C.J. McCollum, Julius Randle?

• Ty127

Mkg or favors turbo slate?

• mikeblodgett24

Anyone like Evan Turner tonight?

• Sizmik

@vucdores1 said...

I’m fading both Harden and Westbrook fwiw. Too many mid range priced players in tremendous spots. Going balanced tonight,

and this is why we will both cash….Westy Hard is easy fade tonight, the matchup has people excited….easy fade, they don’t meet expectations and you can just pencil in money for me……some really good mid tier tonight….I always fade those guys though, its too easy

• erizos17

@mrkoven said...

cp3 out?

100%. You’re not serious right?

• WidumBoise

@Woerp1hj said...

Yep, that’s why he is GPP only for me.

• WidumBoise

@Lionfan22 said...

I keep tinkering with my LU, So Kemba, DeRozan, AD? Like I originally had it. Or the Human Cyborg, C.J. McCollum, Julius Randle?

Who is Human Cyborg? lol

• ttucowboy84

Thanks man

• xdan3220

@Woerp1hj said...

Minutes will be there if Evans sits.

Evans has played what 6 games? Frazier will get back in the rotation if he is out, Hields minutes have been up and down all year

• PapaScruffy

SG Punt on FD- Crabbe, D Green or Etwaun?

• Lionfan22

@WidumBoise said...

Who is Human Cyborg? lol

Russell Westbrook Triple double machine

• mrmogz

@7klub06 said...

WTF seriously??? Damn he tryna win up all the money if not come close to the 1st place earnings. Does he win big?

Are you being serious or sarcastic? In any given slate there are millions of combinations of lineups possible. 150 entries, while giving them a slightly better chance to place well, doesn’t guarantee a top 10, or even a single cash for that matter. 150 entries just doesn’t scratch the surface.

• Element828

Im scared to fade Westbrook and Harden, but building a lineup without them is so much easier. I feel like you have to play to many punts with them in your lineup. Without them I can fit several 7000-8000 guys and good mid tier plays.

• BUFUu2

@PapaScruffy said...

SG Punt on FD- Crabbe, D Green or Etwaun?

i would scratch crabbe since lillard back

• BUFUu2

This has to be one of the worst nights far as selection for forwards you have to build off the forwards tonight for sure…….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).