5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

The no management fee contest is filling up quickly on Yahoo

• DirkDigglerz

AD looks intriguing

• scott33

@noddy said...

The no management fee contest is filling up quickly on Yahoo

It’s awesome of them to run something like this after all the guaranteed overlay contests they gave us, but I’m a little bummed that their regular GPPs didn’t fill yesterday (although it helped me cash a couple that wouldn’t have otherwise). Everyone was begging for bigger tourneys with bigger prizes, but they can’t offer them if they don’t fill. Idk I hope they’re not losing their ass. Really like playing there, I’ve moved all my action to them. Onto today, that SAC-GS total is ridiculous but warranted. That said, I hate playing GS bc u never know which one is going to go off. And I hate playing SAC bc Joerger is the new Pop, only he’s an idiot. I think I’m gonna play Dray & maybe run it back with Bogdan or Hield. Love AD too Dirk but I can’t fade Harden, not after what I witnessed the other night. If I was playing multiple lines I’d def have some AD & Giannis.

• scott33

Curry dropped a 60 burger in this spot a month ago. Might have to squeeze him in on 2nd thought.

• ElSlappo

Elf seems too cheap but experience with this guy from previous years makes me a bit nervous. I like Klay + Dray on Yahoo

• DirkDigglerz

@scott33 said...

It’s awesome of them to run something like this after all the guaranteed overlay contests they gave us, but I’m a little bummed that their regular GPPs didn’t fill yesterday (although it helped me cash a couple that wouldn’t have otherwise). Everyone was begging for bigger tourneys with bigger prizes, but they can’t offer them if they don’t fill. Idk I hope they’re not losing their ass. Really like playing there, I’ve moved all my action to them. Onto today, that SAC-GS total is ridiculous but warranted. That said, I hate playing GS bc u never know which one is going to go off. And I hate playing SAC bc Joerger is the new Pop, only he’s an idiot. I think I’m gonna play Dray & maybe run it back with Bogdan or Hield. Love AD too Dirk but I can’t fade Harden, not after what I witnessed the other night. If I was playing multiple lines I’d def have some AD & Giannis.

True Ronnie, Yahoo lost 5k overlay on that $5 GPP, hope they keep putting up the 4 and 5 digit GPP’s.
    I’ve tried suggesting to Daniel Haight the yahoo manager to put some 2 or 3 dollar GPPs hope he listens to the people lol…

Harden is on an absolute tear right now only thing that could stop him is an injury or a blowout.. I’ll give Elf a shot PGs against Cavs
    It’s really hard to figure out who’s going off for Golden State…all I know I’ll have some Klay for sure…

• DirkDigglerz

@scott33 said...

I’m a little bummed that their regular GPPs didn’t fill yesterday (although it helped me cash a couple that wouldn’t have otherwise). Everyone was begging for bigger tourneys with bigger prizes, but they can’t offer them if they don’t fill. Idk I hope they’re not losing their ass. Really like playing there, I’ve moved all my action to them

People are probably saving their bankroll. for today’s NFL games that’s why it didn’t fill…

Could be Giles-Mania tonight!

• miggs6876

Love the studs tonight. Obviously, Harden, AD, ABC, and Embid. Tried to do a lineup on fd with Harden and AD. Didn’t like it. Having a hard time finding value.

Yesterday, single lineup scored 319 for min cash on $1 dribbler.

• ASitar

I’m doing a single bullet DK LU and not fading Harden. Even if it was Showdown and he cost 1.5x. Haha, I’m playin. But for real. He’s on another planet right now. He is last years Westbrook. You just don’t face him. He has a better chance of hitting 75 than 50 DK points.

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

People are probably saving their bankroll. for today’s NFL games that’s why it didn’t fill…

Hope that’s the case. This slate is giving me a headache, I need more roster spots for all the guys I wanna play. Guess I’m gonna have to make multiple lineups, there’s so many ways to go tonight. Even though Bledsoe played terrible last time against Toronto, I’m liking that price on Yahoo. Might have to give DSJ another try, PG’s have had some monster games against Philly this year.

• noddy

Yes let’s fill these yahoo leagues

• Njsum1

@DirkDigglerz said...

It’s really hard to figure out who’s going off for Golden State…all I know I’ll have some Klay for sure

It will likely be Curry..unfortunately you can’t fit him in with Harden without forcing value on DK. Haven’t looked at yahoo yet.

Edit…yeah you can do it on Yahoo

• ASitar

Lovin Serge/TT/Gobert together. I think it’s an overall discount given their MUs. I’m playing McConnell for about his 4th game in a row. Is today finally his 10x game. Jesus, it’s like playing blackjack and busting 3 hands in a row. It’s gotta hit ONE time, no?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Notes I have for today

PG against Sixers
    SG against Dallas
    PG against Cleveland
    SF against Pels
    SG/SF 3 pt shooters against Bucks
    PF/C that are big against Raptors
    PG & C against Spurs
    Harden
    SF against Portland
    SG against Houston
    PG & C against Warriors
    Bigs against Kings

I am sure here are more but those are just the ones I remember from my notes off the top of my head.

• Njsum1

@ASitar said...

Lovin Serge/TT/Gobert together. I think it’s an overall discount given their MUs. I’m playing McConnell for about his 4th game in a row. Is today finally his 10x game. Jesus, it’s like playing blackjack and busting 3 hands in a row. It’s gotta hit ONE time, no?

MCConnel hasn’t busted yet, he’s been solid as he can be for the price.

Edit…totally forgot about him, thanks for reminding me. I’ve been playing him regularly as well. Not disappointed at all with the results. 3600 is a great price…imo. I don’t expect anything more than he’s been doing, he’s also been a little lucky with the steals. Still I’ll take 20dk points for 3600 anyday on a slate without much value.

• awall28

Man, this is crazy. Doesn’t seem like you fade Harden the way he’s going, but at some point we’re going to see a 50-60fp outing.. He’s 12.2k today on DK. He needs to hit at least mid 60s for value. Decisions… 🤔

• Njsum1

@awall28 said...

Man, this is crazy. Doesn’t seem like you fade Harden the way he’s going, but at some point we’re going to see a 50-60fp outing.. He’s 12.2k today on DK. He needs to hit at least mid 60s for value. Decisions… 🤔

Imvho….there is no decision on DK. Play him. Sure eventually he busts. But what’s a bust 55 DK points, I can still cash with that.

• mbunner23

Some guys I find interesting today: Fox, Burks, Holiday, WCS.

• Njsum1

@866 said...

Could be Giles-Mania tonight!

Why? Even with Bagley out he’s just been OK. Bagley May come back, yet even if he doesn’t, why would you expect any more than 20 DK points. Am I missing something? Hasn’t seen more than 19 minutes…We’re all going to be looking for value tonight with all the studs on the slate so I’m genuinely curious as to why you think tonight he’s going off.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

This just in…..Centers versus GS is a thing…wait….getting confirmation now…yep….thing. 😁

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Payton > Holiday tonight I think. Definitely going to be on some combos of Burks, Sexton and Hood. Probably prefer Sexton. Feel like he’s overdue for one of them 35-40 games.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Payton > Holiday tonight I think. Definitely going to be on some combos of Burks, Sexton and Hood. Probably prefer Sexton. Feel like he’s overdue for one of them 35-40 games.

Phones are ringing off the hooks now…getting word…PG’s versus Cleveland is a thing…wait…stop the presses….there’s more….PG’s versus NO, especially when ELF plays…is also a thing…I repeat…also a thing. Well there you have it folks. Now back to your regularly scheduled banter.

• awall28

@mbunner23 said...

Are we talking Jrue? I haven’t seen either of the Pels last two games. He must be playing off the ball a decent amount with Elf off the shelf. Payton is actually a nice cheaper option against the Cavs too

• mbunner23

I actually keep forgetting that ELF is back. So that tempers my enthusiasm for Holiday tonight.

Side note: when are the Pels gonna just realize that Jrue should be the PG. sign a shooting guard in FA that’s fits next to him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).