5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

I’m bordering 100th out of 2500 in the $10 no mgmt fee (aka Baller) in yahoo. I had two entries, but chose late to pivot one away to Curry & DSJ from Conley WCS. I hate DSJ. His lineup isn’t cashing.

• DirkDigglerz

@eatmyturf23 said...

I’m bordering 100th out of 2500 in the $10 no mgmt fee (aka Baller) in yahoo. I had two entries, but chose late to pivot one away to Curry & DSJ from Conley WCS. I hate DSJ. His lineup isn’t cashing.

Grats bro..

• eatmyturf23

@cjs5555 said...

keep in mind fox sitting early was because he went to the locker room for a hamstring injury….it had nothing to do with the genius of joerger.

Yes. We are 100% there is no genius of Joerger

• eatmyturf23

@DirkDigglerz said...

Grats bro..

Imagine if I had played Brunson! Lol.

Or if on the good lineup that Conley would have had any 4th Q mins. He was 10% owned.

Is that lady a GS fan?

• eleanorRigby

Most 3’s in one game. Nice

• cjs5555

lol….harden has a “bad” game and still gets 50 dk pts.

• damionismyname

Kings stack takes the money tonight fellas….

• eleanorRigby

What a game.

• HungryHungryHip

of course the crap night ends up with my team climbing all the way back up to within 3-5 pts of cashing. Such a troll

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

Kings stack takes the money tonight fellas….

In my main lineup I went Curry / Durant / Looney / Cauley-Stein.

I was 3 for 3 on the year. Last night was brutal (and what have I said? I’m awful on Fridays and have been for a while). Tonight was a nice recovery from yesterday. 4-1 so far in 2019.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like my best lineup went for 65th in the Four-Point Play. We’ll see what stat corrections do to it, but that was mine: 317 DK points.

• eatmyturf23

Stupid garbage time points by Harden with the game over haha. Dangit

• mr_papageorgio

@Epignosis said...

Looks like my best lineup went for 65th in the Four-Point Play. We’ll see what stat corrections do to it, but that was mine: 317 DK points.

That’s a nice score tonight, well done!

• awall28

Welp… Harden has a 57fp outing, and I don’t cash anything because of it. Hit a ton of value tonight, but wasn’t enough. Payton screwed me, and Harden ‘busted’ with a near 60fp game. Oh well.. On to tomorrow

• Njsum1

@cjs5555 said...

lol….harden has a “bad” game and still gets 50 dk pts.

That’s why you don’t fade Harden at these prices, in this situation. He was abysmal tonight and still scored 57.5 DK points. He’ll have to get above 13.2-13.5ish on DK for me to consider a fade.

• S7ubs

@Njsum1 said...

That’s why you don’t fade Harden at these prices, in this situation. He was abysmal tonight and still scored 57.5 DK points. He’ll have to get above 13.2-13.5ish on DK for me to consider a fade.

I have faddd every time he’s been over 13k on FD and I have cashed every single time. Even on the 3 game slate when he went bonkers. I will continue to fade

• mr_papageorgio

Just realized no one ahead of me had Elf. If he had even a semi decent showing I would have won.

• scott33

Wow somehow won all my cash games on Yahoo for a 1.5x return with a score of 256.1 lol. Thankfully DSJ was 60% owned. Better to be lucky than good sometimes haha.

• damionismyname

100% Bizmack Tomorrow, bankroll gone…..

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

100% Bizmack Tomorrow, bankroll gone…..

Oh yeah

• madmanjayWV

@mr_papageorgio said...

Just realized no one ahead of me had Elf. If he had even a semi decent showing I would have won.

those are the greatest experiences! ^^ #TRULY

It’s like not TURNING $2 into $2K+ but nabbing $40 as a consolation prize for using KCP and FADING Iman Shumpert…. #LIVEnLEARN….

• yisman

well, using DSJ cost me quite a lot on Saturday.

• damionismyname

@yisman said...

well, using DSJ cost me quite a lot on Saturday.

• Calicapo

Cashed all my line ups but 1.

Brunson was crucial.

Really weird ownership numbers tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).