5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Let’s Furkan Get it!

• kbsktbll88

Might have to do a 76ers-Mavs stack now. 0 defense will be played in that game.

• Kmasonbx

@draggin49 said...

Wouldn’t elfturd back cut into ADs usage a little bit? Also anyone know how AD has done vs Thompson ? I would think Tristan’s ability to rebound would maybe cut into AD’s rebs total .

His inability to play defense would add to AD’s scoring total, lol.

• Tribefan18

@mbunner23 said...

Yep, right now I’m down to Burks and McConnell. I think Burks is a great play as well.

Got both with davis and harden. The Pels-Cavs game will be close. The Cavs dont get blown out very often 2 games in a row. Davis is the forgotten star tonight.

• eatmyturf23

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Butler and chandler OUT

Now we wait to see if Harris and Barea are both out on the other side. DAL going to be tired but that would concentrate guard mins and help Luka (also with no Butler on the other side) I figure.

• eatmyturf23

@DirkDigglerz said...

Let’s Furkan Get it!

Language, man!

• tmarohl

Bagley out

• DirkDigglerz

Low Key kinda like Harrison Barnes :)

• kirby34

Klay/Durant or Harden/Looney in cash on DK?

• eatmyturf23

@kirby34 said...

Klay/Durant or Harden/Looney in cash on DK?

Both are great choices. Whatever helps your roster construction or correlations on that lineup.

• TJRhodes

Any love for Derrick White today? He seemed to be a large part of the game plan last game from what I watched. That 4.9k range on DK of Rivers, Anderson, and White is hard to choose.

• DirkDigglerz

Remember when Paul got hurt in the Playoffs and Austin Rivers got cut in the eye and carried the Clippers to a road victory in the Playoffs against Portland… I’m feeling Rivers lately

• dramos77

Check out projections during halftime – updates every 5 minutes.
    https://t.co/GCGxiyK6U9

• BigSeph

@DirkDigglerz said...

I think Philly has no answer for Barnes.

I think Dallas has no answer for Embiid.

On them both tonight.

• Njsum1

@DirkDigglerz said...

I don’t know if I like him, or I just always have 5300 left for my forward position 🤷‍♀️

• tmarohl

Not that it matters, but Devin Harris and JJ Barea ruled out.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Not that it matters, but Dvin Harris and JJ Barea ruled out.

I think it matters a good amount :)

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I think it matters a good amount :)

Who does it impact to a degree that they become playable?

• zpa1989

@dramos77 said...

Check out projections during halftime – updates every 5 minutes.
    https://t.co/GCGxiyK6U9

appreciate the projections man. but recently, it has not let me sort it by value when i look at the FD projections. i usually click z to a and it just glitches out and does not rank the players.

• zline34

I had Inman sub 1% the last few slates. Him getting touted this week took me off. I should have stayed on, but at least I went underweight on Hines and overweight on Mack.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

DSJ minutes looking pretttty ok to me

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

Probably just puts Brunson back into the rotation. DSJ probably gets 30+ minutes now too.

• zpa1989

anyone looking at mike muscala tonight as a punt? 3600 n FD. risky to punt that C spot tho, i think its worth a shot in gpp if you are multi entering.

• Wooden_Bones

@zpa1989 said...

anyone looking at mike muscala tonight as a punt? 3600 n FD. risky to punt that C spot tho, i think its worth a shot in gpp if you are multi entering.

I can’t punt center on FD tonight, or even go low.

• yanksfan1

Like DSJ now with Harris/Barea out. Trying to figure out how Hood out affects Cavs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.